Redirection from 500g + 48 days (THG edition). 0.019909502262443 2.0% [ 22 ]
Redirection from "Redux" in TPG. 0.0063348416289593 0.6% [ 7 ]
Redirection from 500g + 48 days (NSTG edition). 0.0072398190045249 0.7% [ 8 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 90 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.18552036199095 18.6% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 1105 ]

Jace Quin
Yun
Thanks for the guide! It was pretty helpful, even if most of it isn't really applicable to my hoard situation.

I'm always open to answering any questions to the best of my ability.

Ah, really? That'd be awesome. I was wondering how you get a sense of what the current market price is? I'm so out of the loop with pricing these days, and since I'm wanting to liquidate my extra MCs (think 2003-2008 range), I don't know how well the tektek numbers would apply to them. Because I'd definitely rather not undersell.

Though, granted, I'm probably going to be making at least some profit on most of them. I've been sitting on this hoard way, way too long. xP

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Jace Quin
King Awesomolocity

But that's probably kind of a good thing, in a way, because your gold isn't sitting there, lol. With it invested in items, at least your total worth is changing. Which makes it sorta interesting. (Even if your worth decreases, and one of your hoards doesn't do well)

Yesterday my gold went down beneath 2 million 3 different times. But I also gained about 900k profit yesterday, too. xP
~King Awesome

Yeah. You need to not be afraid of spending your gold or you won't be able to make more. I think that 900k is excellent. If you keep that pace you'll be able to buy a OMG in no time.

Yeah, though, spending 8 million on something isn't something I'll be doing regularly, lol. 900k is a hefty goal for me right now. I think what I'll be doing is sniping misprices on newer items along with hoarding CIs. xP
I did some math, and I learned that assuming I were to start hoarding bundles, and could get 10 of them for about 750-775k, resell them individually for 120k, I would be getting approximately 2.5m per month, lol.
Though, I think that's a hefty goal too, so I'll start slow with that. More confident I get with my hoarding abilities, the more I'll buy each month. :3
~King Awesome

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Yun
Jace Quin
Yun
Thanks for the guide! It was pretty helpful, even if most of it isn't really applicable to my hoard situation.

I'm always open to answering any questions to the best of my ability.

Ah, really? That'd be awesome. I was wondering how you get a sense of what the current market price is? I'm so out of the loop with pricing these days, and since I'm wanting to liquidate my extra MCs (think 2003-2008 range), I don't know how well the tektek numbers would apply to them. Because I'd definitely rather not undersell.

Though, granted, I'm probably going to be making at least some profit on most of them. I've been sitting on this hoard way, way too long. xP

I don't really trust tek-teks numbers. It would be nice if we could since that would make it easier to compare and look up. You can, of course, look them up in the MP individually. You'll want to look at not only the price over the last month (has it been relatively constant or has it suffered a sharp drop or large spike in the past month) but also the prices of the items the letters contain. Sometimes the contents are worth more than the letters and it's in your best interest to open them but any time you are selling letters many people will value the letter by it's contents simply because equipable items are easier to sell than letters or bundles. If there aren't many sales of the item you can also search for the item in 'Advance Search' and narrowing your search to the Exchange forum to see at what price the item has sold for recently in the Exchange.

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Jace Quin

Hey Jace, I have a quick question. I just came back from a 2 year hiatus and I'm trying to figure out what Sealed Advance Chances are and if I should try buying them off the MP. Are these like sealed MCs, where you should wait 2-3 weeks before buying them? @.@
Jace Quin
Yun
Jace Quin
Yun

I don't really trust tek-teks numbers. It would be nice if we could since that would make it easier to compare and look up. You can, of course, look them up in the MP individually. You'll want to look at not only the price over the last month (has it been relatively constant or has it suffered a sharp drop or large spike in the past month) but also the prices of the items the letters contain. Sometimes the contents are worth more than the letters and it's in your best interest to open them but any time you are selling letters many people will value the letter by it's contents simply because equipable items are easier to sell than letters or bundles. If there aren't many sales of the item you can also search for the item in 'Advance Search' and narrowing your search to the Exchange forum to see at what price the item has sold for recently in the Exchange.

Ohhh, those are a lot of really good tips. I will try that! Thank you so much for being so helpful. :D

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Jazzasaurus Recks
Jace Quin

Hey Jace, I have a quick question. I just came back from a 2 year hiatus and I'm trying to figure out what Sealed Advance Chances are and if I should try buying them off the MP. Are these like sealed MCs, where you should wait 2-3 weeks before buying them? @.@

An AC is like an extra box with wrapping paper on it that contains an RIG bundle. The RIG bundle they contain will always be the same. So November Advance Chance will always contain a Cryptic Path bundle. Within the next few days check the listings often and try to pick a couple up for 700-800k. Soon thereafter the new RIG will be released and you can either sell as ACs or open them up for the bundle and sell that. The RIG release announcement will bring enough hype that you should be able to make between a hundred thousand and a few hundred thousand on each bundle.

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Yun
Ohhh, those are a lot of really good tips. I will try that! Thank you so much for being so helpful. :D

You're welcome. If you have any more questions in the future I'd be happy to try to answer them for you.

Dark Light Doom's One That Got Away

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Jace how are you so awesome?

Cheery Scrooge

13,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Darkened Fay

I know this one: it's because he talks to me a lot.
~King Awesome Mobile

Anxious Cleric

12,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
Jace Quin

Ooh, I see! Totally going to give this a try. Thank you so much for being so patient with me. :'D

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Darkened Fay

My parents are really weird people. So not only do their weird genetics affect me their weird nurturing has had it's effect as well.

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Jace Quin
For MCs you'll want to wait two or three weeks to a month before buying your hoard.

From the release date? Open date? From The first day of the month? From when they stop being sold?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Darkened Fay
Jace Quin
For MCs you'll want to wait two or three weeks to a month before buying your hoard.

From the release date? Open date? From The first day of the month? From when they stop being sold?

From the date that the letters open. But thank you for pointing out the ambiguity there. I have edited it to be clearer.

Anxious Fairy

20,500 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Love Machine 150
Jace Quin
Darkened Fay
Jace Quin

From the date that the letters open. But thank you for pointing out the ambiguity there. I have edited it to be clearer.

Thank you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces