Redirection from 500g + 48 days. 0.080542986425339 8.1% [ 89 ]
Redirection from 500g + 48 days (THG edition). 0.019909502262443 2.0% [ 22 ]
Redirection from "Redux" in TPG. 0.0063348416289593 0.6% [ 7 ]
Redirection from 500g + 48 days (NSTG edition). 0.0072398190045249 0.7% [ 8 ]
By stalking Jace. 0.081447963800905 8.1% [ 90 ]
I have no idea how I got here. 0.18552036199095 18.6% [ 205 ]
Total Votes:[ 1105 ]

KemoPaw's Wife

I've been hoarding for quite a while now, though I keep hold of most of my hoards a while. I've bought Neon Core Bundles and have made 200% profit on them as singles, same with Hell Prison, Wrath of Gaia, and now Neverlands, which I plan to sell for at least 1.6 mil each (I have 12 ATM).

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
I tend to buy things and when they stop increasing as quickly I sell them and invest in something else. Usually they increase most quickly in the first few months after they're no longer available and after that the price goes up much more slowly. Since RIGs are released regularly it tends to be most profitable to sell them after a few months and invest in new ones.

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
They say...

User Image

User Image

~
so, what do you think about superprize2011 and/ underland now? they seem to be dropping really fast. :/
~
User Image

That's because... for me, you DID

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Shilshadu
They say...

User Image

User Image

~
so, what do you think about superprize2011 and/ underland now? they seem to be dropping really fast. :/
~
User Image

Aside from the fact that I'm irritated that neither has left the CS yet? Though, they have at least announced when Underland will leave. My opinion remains unchanged.

When items are released their price is grossly inflated and over time it goes down and reaches its level. Where RIGs are only released for a short time they spend weeks deflating before they inflate again after they're announced to leave and even more when they do actually leave.

Their going down in price now is sort of the goal. They'll go up in price soon.

Ty Trance's Queen

Pandys Bestie

32,025 Points
  • The Color of royalty 500
  • A demon's best friend 500
Jace Quin

They say...

User Image

User Image

~
when is underland leaving? surprised
~
User Image

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
January 9th.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Out of curiosity, do you think the Birthstone Anklets are worthy of hoarding as the sashes were?

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
More so. Anklets in a variety of colors have been a much asked-after item by ATers among others. I certainly look forward to all the various colors.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
Jace Quin
More so. Anklets in a variety of colors have been a much asked-after item by ATers among others. I certainly look forward to all the various colors.

Fantastic!

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
FyoraSilverwolf
Out of curiosity, do you think the Birthstone Anklets are worthy of hoarding as the sashes were?

Just looked at MP prices, didn't realize those sashes were so profitable. Looks like the other birthstone items were as well. If the sashes and capelets made a profit, the anklets probably will too. They're simple but very usable accessories, and they're only in the CS for a month.

I haven't really tried much investing until recently. Before that, I mostly went for seasonal items, stuff I knew would be cheap for one part of the year but expensive another part. Beach Day really goes up in price when there's a beachwear gold shop update. Even without a beachwear GS update, Beach Day's highest price point will usually be in the summer. I bought a Beach Day one winter for 160k and sold it the next summer for 400k.

Winner

19,600 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
marshmallowcreampie
FyoraSilverwolf

Just looked at MP prices, didn't realize those sashes were so profitable. Looks like the other birthstone items were as well. If the sashes and capelets made a profit, the anklets probably will too. They're simple but very usable accessories, and they're only in the CS for a month.

I haven't really tried much investing until recently. Before that, I mostly went for seasonal items, stuff I knew would be cheap for one part of the year but expensive another part. Beach Day really goes up in price when there's a beachwear gold shop update. Even without a beachwear GS update, Beach Day's highest price point will usually be in the summer. I bought a Beach Day one winter for 160k and sold it the next summer for 400k.

Yeah, I wasn't expecting the sashes to spike as much as they did after the new year, (I assume, I was without internet for the first week of 2012) I was only expecting maybe four times my investment, ever. (I never bought one for more than 15k, expecting to sell them for around 60k.) I sold a September sash (the first month I bought) for 400k yesterday. redface

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
FyoraSilverwolf
marshmallowcreampie
FyoraSilverwolf

Yeah, I wasn't expecting the sashes to spike as much as they did after the new year, (I assume, I was without internet for the first week of 2012) I was only expecting maybe four times my investment, ever. (I never bought one for more than 15k, expecting to sell them for around 60k.) I sold a September sash (the first month I bought) for 400k yesterday. redface

Oh, snap! I'm definitely investing in the anklets. cat_rofl

Savvy Pirate

30,075 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Jack-pot 100
Whoa. I had not looked at the prices of the Sashes since late December. I did not really expect that. I'm not sure I see the sense in why they'd go up. Obviously not from normal factors because excluding December they'd all been out of the CS for a long time. I think it's more of a psychological thing. People never cease to fascinate me.

Eternal Sex Symbol

44,250 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle Hardened 150
Jace Quin
Whoa. I had not looked at the prices of the Sashes since late December. I did not really expect that. I'm not sure I see the sense in why they'd go up. Obviously not from normal factors because excluding December they'd all been out of the CS for a long time. I think it's more of a psychological thing. People never cease to fascinate me.

Maybe a lot of people forget to buy them? They're in the CS for a month but they don't get any hype. Then again, the sashes inflated to a higher price than the capelets did. Maybe there's some artificial inflation involved? Then again, AI doesn't usually work for more common items, and it's weird that nearly all the sashes got inflated...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff