Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd
Zygona
:3 I got my doll today! Which does have a scythe. I don't know if you wanna include in user dolls or not.

User Image SDPlus Gaian Zygona

"Your friendly Neighborhood Grim Reaper, collector of souls, scythes and comic books. Remember kids, Its not the size of the scythe, its how you use it!"

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Nice!!! That is awesome! Congrats! Yeah, once we can get an MP Link, I'll put it with the Companions!

Would it be too much to ask if I could please have one? emotion_kirakira Assuming you have spares, that is...

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

I actually do have one set aside for you. I am hoping to sell at least one maybe two, but we will see.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
Xashowd
Zygona
:3 I got my doll today! Which does have a scythe. I don't know if you wanna include in user dolls or not.

User Image SDPlus Gaian Zygona

"Your friendly Neighborhood Grim Reaper, collector of souls, scythes and comic books. Remember kids, Its not the size of the scythe, its how you use it!"

Nice!!! That is awesome! Congrats! Yeah, once we can get an MP Link, I'll put it with the Companions!

Would it be too much to ask if I could please have one? emotion_kirakira Assuming you have spares, that is...

I actually do have one set aside for you. I am hoping to sell at least one maybe two, but we will see.

Thank you very much!!! cat_4laugh

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

New RIG, new Scythe! This Month's RIG brings us Born From Blood, a Bloodborne reference with a wicked Scythe that is both menacing and awesome. Will it get a bunch of Recolors like recent Scythes? Time will tell, though it would be nice to have a new Unique Scythe stay unique for a while.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Pooo... its expensive ><

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Born from Dark Blood User Image

From the Netherhood Dark Blood Bundle LQI of 199 sets

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
Born from Dark Blood User Image

From the Netherhood Dark Blood Bundle LQI of 199 sets

Thanks! Sorry it took so long to respond, had an extra long work shift today. Updating the List now!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

A note to all Scythe Lovers out there! Rococo has brought back four past Little Reaper Bundles for the rest of the month! The original, Ghostly, Sweetest, and Angelic can be obtained, so I heavily suggest you take the opportunity! These Bundles also contain 5 packs of old RIGs which also have numerous Scythes waiting within, so it's a win-win all around!

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Todays LQI Underworld Order has a scythe

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona

I saw, I snagged, I have no clue what Icon to use to represent it on the List. I probably should just use the Arm Mod Icon since that's where the Scythe is in the item, but I'm not sure if I'll need to elaborate for the sake of readers.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd
Zygona

I saw, I snagged, I have no clue what Icon to use to represent it on the List. I probably should just use the Arm Mod Icon since that's where the Scythe is in the item, but I'm not sure if I'll need to elaborate for the sake of readers.

D: right... it doesn't have its own icon... We could probably make one? but it might still need an explanation.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
Xashowd
Zygona

D: right... it doesn't have its own icon... We could probably make one? but it might still need an explanation.

Yeah, I'll just add an elaboration like I did with The Nightmare's Superbia. I'm so used to Scythes having their own Icon. cat_sweatdrop

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd
Zygona
Xashowd
Zygona

Yeah, I'll just add an elaboration like I did with The Nightmare's Superbia. I'm so used to Scythes having their own Icon. cat_sweatdrop

D: *patpat*

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Alrighty! Today's update covers both a brand new Scythe for today, and a Recolor which I'm a little late on adding... cat_sweatdrop Sorry about that, broken elbow healing from surgery hasn't been fun. But enough about my discomfort, because we have SCYTHES! Just a note, the Scythe in Underworld Order is actually the first pose of the Arm Mod. Oddly enough the Icon uses the third pose of the Arm Mod and no other Icons have anything Scythey, so I had to make do. I'll get a reference pic up once I can refind the Snipping Tool on Windows 10 here...only thing I miss about 8 is easy access to the Snipper. Once I find it again, I'm pinning it to the Taskbar.

EDIT: Alright, we have a Pic! And evidently the Snipper was easier to refind than I thought. Note to self: explore the Start Menu more. Geez, methinks we went without it for too long! In any case, here's hoping the Scythe stays in that one pose for every Recolor the item gets, or it's gonna be slightly annoying. I don't mind making more pics, but I do try to keep things simple-yet-detailed for everyone. Hope everyone enjoys the new Scythe!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Updated the List with the Underworld Order Recolors! Thank goodness the Scythe pose is still in the same exact place, I don't have to make any more aid pics at the moment! Also very happy they are direct CS releases too, with the new Red/Black one being the current release.

KindofLame's Princess

Familiar Conventioneer

This scythe tho <3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items