Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Updated with the new Halfbreed! THANK THE BENEVOLENT WINDS IT IS IN A LOYAL GATE!!!! I didn't have (as much of) a heart attack when I saw it, and even got some from my own Gates (fittingly enough, the first one I got dropped from the very first gate I opened. Cool, huh?).

In more depressing news, I've chosen not to continue updating the Scythe Announcements section as, in all honesty, I keep forgetting about it nowadays even though when I first started it I was very enthusiastic. Guess being bombarded with Announcements daily does that to you. I'll keep the section up because I did work hard to find all the ones from the early days, and as a piece of history for the site as a whole it's something I feel needs to stay. Hope those who've made use of it continue to enjoy seeing what announcements were like in Gaia's past, even as we keep getting new ones every few hours or so. cat_xd If those of you who do use the List have any suggestions for new sections though, I'm all ears. I do want to make the List useful and informative, but also enjoyable. So something fun would help a lot, as long as it's easy to maintain.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
D: No more announcement links? Just means Imma be poking you more when I can't figure out where a scythe is from~

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

A New Scythe Bundle released today, which means three brand new Scythes. They've been listed on the MP, so I'm finally able to add them to the list.

As a side note, we now have two Scythe Series with TEN different iterations, The Delicate Death Series and the Midnight Scythe series. Part of me is really happy that these two gorgeous Scythes got so much love from the artists, but the other part is utterly terrified this means there could be two more Cat Reapers and War Hymns, which are notoriously hard to get these days, especially if they're in a RIG. Man oh man, the quest gets harder, but with these new Recolors the Scythe love rises.

Also, October is in about a month, though if last year is any indication we'll start getting a bunch of Halloween goodness late September. So...Brace yourselves everyone. Scythesplosion 2015 is coming...Do you fear the Reaper?

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
The Eternal Cat Reaper in the spending tiers, I swear I can not keep up and its not even October yet D:

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
The Eternal Cat Reaper in the spending tiers, I swear I can not keep up and its not even October yet D:

Yeah, I'm just glad I recently got paid! And I'm still missing Haunting Cat Reaper and Slanderous War Hymn, given that they don't pop up on the MP much. You and me both are having Scythe troubles, here's hoping September is a bit Calmer. Scythesplosion 2015 is still on the way, after all. Once I can find it, I'll update the List with the new Cat Reaper. A bundle in the CS is broken atm, so I can't get the Tier Cat Reaper yet.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd
Zygona

Yeah, I'm just glad I recently got paid! And I'm still missing Haunting Cat Reaper and Slanderous War Hymn, given that they don't pop up on the MP much. You and me both are having Scythe troubles, here's hoping September is a bit Calmer. Scythesplosion 2015 is still on the way, after all. Once I can find it, I'll update the List with the new Cat Reaper. A bundle in the CS is broken atm, so I can't get the Tier Cat Reaper yet.

I had a huge unexpected and very sad expense two Saturdays ago that I'm still recovering from financially and emotionally, so I hope this booger is cheap in the MP ><

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
Xashowd
Zygona

I had a huge unexpected and very sad expense two Saturdays ago that I'm still recovering from financially and emotionally, so I hope this booger is cheap in the MP ><

Ouch...sorry to hear that. Hope you'll be okay.

I saw it up for 40 Bil earlier, so it should be easier to get unless some AI'er jacks up the price.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd
Ouch...sorry to hear that. Hope you'll be okay.

I saw it up for 40 Bil earlier, so it should be easier to get unless some AI'er jacks up the price.

It will take some time, but I will learn to live with the new scars.

If its a repeatable tier it should drop pretty low, but AI'ers are annoying ><

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Updated with the new Demonic Seirenes, which can be found in A Touch of Velvetine RIG!...Or at least it's supposed to be, no one's pulled it yet. You'd think after the Zen Temple debacles Gaia'd figure out how low not to put drop rates. Either that, or the RIG isn't getting bought very much. Well, par for the course really. Hopefully it'll be found soon, and in larger quantities than I'm fearing...

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

And this Month's RIG has brought a new set of Tailored Remakes...Including an older Scythe remade! Lawful Master's Reclaim has arrived, and it has the Scythe as both an Arm Mod and a Freehand pose (that's what I'm gonna call the ones that let you pick which hand pose the Scythe is held in). Freaking badass too, slightly bloody Bone Scythe. Definitely gonna snag it once I get the funds. Time to farm a tree and hope the Scythe Drops often!!!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Today's Recolor of Lawful Master's Reclaim has been added to the List! Also, the War Hymn Recolor found in the Weapons in Arms Bundle RIG was added yesterday upon its release. We have a new Scythe Series, and the two that got recolored the most rapidly are nearing the end. As the most any Scythe has is 10 Iterations (with the tenth of both Scythe Series that got 10 coming MONTHS after the 9th iterations), they'll likely only add one more recolor for both War Hymn and Cat Reaper before moving onto a new one. There's always the chance I could be proven wrong, but with Scythesplosion 2015 around the corner the time is ripe for some brand new Scythes! Also, Paws. Paws need more love in general, but Paws really need more Scythes. Can our fuzzy forms/friends get a Back-mounted Scythe please!? emotion_kirakira

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

SCYTHESPLOSION 2015 HAS COME EARLY!!!! Oh boy, we got a new RIG called Haunted Manor, and so far there's 4 different Scythe Recolors! One of them is Delicate Death making it the series with the most Scythe iterations at 11, meaning I actually had to go to the second row for it. Crazy. I though this wasn't supposed to happen until October, but it seems Gaia decided to kick things off early! Suddenly very, very scared. And given that Halloween season approaches, it's rather fitting.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

After that preview of Scythesplosion 2015 in the RIG, all has been rather silent on the Scythe front. We got a new one in a Tier today which has been added to the list. I do have enough to get Immortal Master's Reclaim, but I'll wait until all the new October stuff comes out on the 1st to actually snag stuff from the CS to get it with. In the meantime, I'll hope that more pop up on the MP so that it deflates more. Needs to be under 100Bil...We may have Sycamorte to farm, but 200+ is still a lot to grind, and we're not even sure if Sycamorte's Gold drops will remain unaltered! October is around the corner though...which means all the Halloween Goodies are about to rain down. Let's hope we're prepared!

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
:3 I got my doll today! Which does have a scythe. I don't know if you wanna include in user dolls or not.

User Image SDPlus Gaian Zygona

"Your friendly Neighborhood Grim Reaper, collector of souls, scythes and comic books. Remember kids, Its not the size of the scythe, its how you use it!"

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
:3 I got my doll today! Which does have a scythe. I don't know if you wanna include in user dolls or not.

User Image SDPlus Gaian Zygona

"Your friendly Neighborhood Grim Reaper, collector of souls, scythes and comic books. Remember kids, Its not the size of the scythe, its how you use it!"

Nice!!! That is awesome! Congrats! Yeah, once we can get an MP Link, I'll put it with the Companions!

Would it be too much to ask if I could please have one? emotion_kirakira Assuming you have spares, that is...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces