Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Been a bit since the last update post, and we've had quite a few new Recolors since then! As well as one that Vannequin has, but I can't find it on the MP...Rather odd. The strangest thing is that there haven't been any recolors of The Legacy yet, and I was really expecting it to have at least one. It doesn't feel right doing the major update I want to give the thread without one since it won't look as neat and The Legacy is involved in the Update. Guess we'll wait and see.

I am Xashowd, the Nocturne Zephyr!

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Xashowd

Been a bit since the last update post, and we've had quite a few new Recolors since then! As well as one that Vannequin has, but I can't find it on the MP...Rather odd.
?? o.o

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Vannequin
Xashowd

Been a bit since the last update post, and we've had quite a few new Recolors since then! As well as one that Vannequin has, but I can't find it on the MP...Rather odd.
?? o.o

I could've sworn you had an outfit with a Byzantium/White version of Magical Collector on the other day. I can't seem to find it in the MP, so I thought it was odd.

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Xashowd
Vannequin
Xashowd

?? o.o

I could've sworn you had an outfit with a Byzantium/White version of Magical Collector on the other day. I can't seem to find it in the MP, so I thought it was odd.

Nope! I was using the monochrome recolour, Dark Magical Collector xD

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Vannequin
Xashowd
Vannequin
Xashowd

?? o.o

Nope! I was using the monochrome recolour, Dark Magical Collector xD

Ahhhhh, okay. I must've thought the Black was Purple given your outfit at the time. Blended in really well.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

At last, we have a Recolor for The Legacy! And as promised, I have gone through the Additional Notes and removed most of them, replacing them with a neat little "Scythe Pose" section for each Scythe Series that was connected to a Note (the only exception is The Nightmare's Note, as it does not relate to an Arm Mod Pose). IMO it's overall much cleaner, but feel free to tell me what you think of the change! Note that the Scythe Pose subheader will only be used for Series whose Scythe Pose is not in the Icon, as I feel it'd be redundant for the other ones whose images are self-explanatory. I'll be sure to keep this Update style for any other Scythe Series we get in the future that require them. Have a Soulful Day everyone!

Stubborn Gifter

Xashowd

Gonna admit that I didn't know you were on semi-hiatus. Otherwise, I would have let you know about the scythe items as well as giving you my extra Shifting Sands. sweatdrop

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Jisen Meizuki
Xashowd

Gonna admit that I didn't know you were on semi-hiatus. Otherwise, I would have let you know about the scythe items as well as giving you my extra Shifting Sands. sweatdrop

Yeah, since I need to save money for other things, didn't have much to do on Gaia since I had to wait on the Opal Ticket's Fate (and now that it's dead, even less to do), and had a LOT of distractions in general gaming-wise, I'm pretty much on Pseudo-Hiatus for the foreseeable future, popping out of my hole to check on the Manga every week because PLOT. Sadly the Scythe List has suffered in my absence, I'm missing every new Scythe released after the final Monthly Collectible both List-wise and Collection-wise, so I have a LOT of catching up to do. From what I can tell there's been a fair number of new Legacy Recolors as well, so at least I have an idea of where to start. Wish the MP had a "Sort by Release Date: option, would help in times like these... cat_sweatdrop Any help is greatly appreciated, I'll take some time out soon, if not today, to play catchup.

Speaking of Catchup, that is a niiice Scythe there in Shifting Sands. I like the sleeves too. Is that a Unique, or has it gotten Recolors while I've been gone?

Stubborn Gifter

No Recolors, but it's from the Gotcha RIG and Gaia isn't going to re-release the items outside of it's RIG. sweatdrop

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Jisen Meizuki
No Recolors, but it's from the Gotcha RIG and Gaia isn't going to re-release the items outside of it's RIG. sweatdrop

Wow. Guess I'd better pick one up while I've got the chance. Not much else I can do with the Gold I'd been saving.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Apologies for the extremely long delay everyone, I'll address the reasons for that shortly. But first and foremost, the Scythe List has been updated with all the Scythes released from Hell's Fury onwards! Seems like The Legacy got a fair bit of love, and with the recent Gacha RIGs another Unique came out from the sands. A few other User Recolors, including yet another Reap what you Sow recolor and...a Golden version of the old MC Scythe? Kooky. If I have missed any Scythes or User Recolors on the list, please let me know! I searched up Scythe on the MP and scoured the listings for ones I didn't recognize, and also paid attention to the Tags to properly credit the User Scythes that came up, but there may be others that don't show up under that tag. Hell's Fury sure didn't for whatever reason.

Also, some of you may or may not have noticed, but I am on a Pseudo-Hiatus from Gaia. This is in an effort to save money (primarily due to family nagging...) and, before the events of yesterday, save Gold and await the re-release of the Kindred Opal Ticket. As we all now know, that Ticket along with several others is being discontinued, so my dreams of a Little Reaper Kin are sadly nil. I'm not sure of the state of LK during my hiatus, but I'm hoping it will last at least through Halloween because I would still love a Little Reaper Kin, but Gaia will have to supply it now.

HOWEVER! I said "Semi" for a reason, as like in the past before I started my Scythe Collection the main reason I stay on the site when there's nothing I can do or want to do is the Plot. Thus I will be checking in at least once a week, typically Monday, in order to see the update(s) and weigh in. My Scythe List should have had the same priority, but a combination of easily being distracted plus procrastination during my weekly checkups foiled that notion. So if anyone wants to help out by linking me to new Scythes as they pop up so that I can keep the List up to date when I check in, I would greatly appreciate it! I'm not sure when or even if I'll come off Hiatus given my financial/life situation (the last thing I spent on Gaia was on a previous check in for that Dusky Stagony...keeping the Ragelord Brigade up to date as well!), but I'll still pop in when I can to make sure your Scythe needs are met! And hopefully not fall so far behind this time! cat_sweatdrop I hope everyone has a wonderful week, and I'll see you when I can! Feel free to shoot me a PM if you wanna chat or give me a head's up on stuff.

Dangerous Man-Lover

12,175 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers