Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50
XD
.... *reminder to self to alchemize the Nightmare on level 8*

.... once I'm done putting together a Sailor Saturn cosplay avatar, I'd like to be included in the reaper section.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Shechina
XD
.... *reminder to self to alchemize the Nightmare on level 8*

.... once I'm done putting together a Sailor Saturn cosplay avatar, I'd like to be included in the reaper section.

Scythes, Watermelon, and Flowing Breezes.
These are the things that bring me Joy.

Is Fugenette an Alt of yours?

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

NikNook's Kouhai

Byzantium Egg

Xashowd
Vannequin
Zygona
Vannequin
Zygona
Vannequin

If I knew you were setting up this, I would have assisted with the linked images xD

-Nominates self for reaper list even though I'm severely behind on my collection-

Maybe you could make some banners to get on the list?

Ahh, I'm not too fussed really xD and I'm not sure if the thread needs banners but I don't mind making button links for it, if needed.
I can only do simple stuff though...here's a quick example I threw together redface :
User Image

That is cute, I would probably use a different font though.
Yeah, I thought so too but I couldn't decide on one.
Anything else I chose made the whole thing feel too cutesy.

I agree in that a different font would be better, but I LOVE the animation you made! That is both parts cute and awesome.

Looks like I found another Scythe Companion, but this one was very well hidden. A user named Fugenette brought The Nightmare's Guardian Blade to my attention, and while it doesn't fit the bill, Superbia does. The Nightmare (Superbia) just looks like a purple rear cloak from the front, but I also noticed a curved silver object near my head...I turn the Avi around and BAM! It's a Reaper in a Purple Cloak holding a Scythe! Very Obscure, but so adding it to the list along with a note about that particular pose. Of course, this means my Quest is once again not over...It feels so soon, but I figured there were older ones I didn't know of. This just proves it.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List
Thanks, I'm open to suggestions if anyone has a particular font in mind.
You can an alternative view of the reaper in the sitting down pose~

(Off-topic but does anyone else think the Possessive Captain looks a bit like Ryuk from Death Note?)

Sparkly Senshi

15,000 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Yeah. Fugenette is my 2nd oldest acct, Fugen's the oldest. This was before you could change genders on accounts and the guys used to have MUCH less selection in clothing than girls.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Shechina

Yeah. Fugenette is my 2nd oldest acct, Fugen's the oldest. This was before you could change genders on accounts and the guys used to have MUCH less selection in clothing than girls.

Roger. I'll add you to the list.

EDIT: I have no idea why, but you're not showing up on my Friends List for some reason...Think you can obtain and paste the Image URL for your headshot in a post, please?

EDIT 2: Nevermind, I was able to find it through my Profile.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd
Vannequin
Zygona
Vannequin
Zygona
Vannequin

If I knew you were setting up this, I would have assisted with the linked images xD

-Nominates self for reaper list even though I'm severely behind on my collection-

Maybe you could make some banners to get on the list?

Ahh, I'm not too fussed really xD and I'm not sure if the thread needs banners but I don't mind making button links for it, if needed.
I can only do simple stuff though...here's a quick example I threw together redface :
User Image

I agree in that a different font would be better, but I LOVE the animation you made! That is both parts cute and awesome.

Looks like I found another Scythe Companion, but this one was very well hidden. A user named Fugenette brought The Nightmare's Guardian Blade to my attention, and while it doesn't fit the bill, Superbia does. The Nightmare (Superbia) just looks like a purple rear cloak from the front, but I also noticed a curved silver object near my head...I turn the Avi around and BAM! It's a Reaper in a Purple Cloak holding a Scythe! Very Obscure, but so adding it to the list along with a note about that particular pose. Of course, this means my Quest is once again not over...It feels so soon, but I figured there were older ones I didn't know of. This just proves it.

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

I have had 'The Nightmare' since it was released but I never noticed that! eek whee

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
Xashowd
Vannequin
Zygona
Vannequin

User Image

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

I have had 'The Nightmare' since it was released but I never noticed that! eek whee

It is pretty darn obscure, but very cool. And thankfully I was able to snag a 4th Gen last night, so I have The Nightmare! I looked through the MCs and didn't find any other Scythes, but I'm gonna have to go through the EIs in the MP and see if there's any others we missed. You never know, man...

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
When I was a newbie, and before the Lunar Scythe was released, I used a G Blade held in an upright position as a kind of ghetto scythe XD

With so many scythes now it looks so stupid.

User Image

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
*grabby hands for the little white reaper*

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
When I was a newbie, and before the Lunar Scythe was released, I used a G Blade held in an upright position as a kind of ghetto scythe XD

With so many scythes now it looks so stupid.

User Image

Actually, it looks pretty cool! Improvisation is very useful. cat_3nodding

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd

Actually, it looks pretty cool! Improvisation is very useful. cat_3nodding

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Indeed, thank you.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Xashowd

I got another one for the companions list. Little item based off of the anime 'Death Note' User Image The 'Black Album'.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Zygona
Xashowd

I got another one for the companions list. Little item based off of the anime 'Death Note' User Image The 'Black Album'.

Nice! Gonna add it to the list. I had 300 Mil, so I was able to snag one, too!

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Toxic Transmutator

Great guide - I added a link to it to mine, the link's in my sig if you'd like to check it out!

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
Utopia
Great guide - I added a link to it to mine, the link's in my sig if you'd like to check it out!

Thanks! I'm glad to know people like it. cat_biggrin

The Scythe Quest
The Eternal List

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items