Work together with other addons. 0.3507326007326 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Loverboy

l l e a r a s
xxiii-nevermore
l l e a r a s
There is so many complaints, I'm not sure it's worth the download.. sweatdrop

Depends if it's for firefox or chrome. This thread is basically made for bugs and questions, so you'll usually only see complaints in here. If it's for chrome, it's worth it. I've never had a issue with better gaia for the threeish years I've been using it. Allvanishing is rather quick at fixing anything gaia breaks in his code (two days tops), so great relability. Honestly, I can't imagine gaia without it. //unless i'm on mobile like I am currently.

Ah alright, I appreciate the response! I'm on Chrome, so I might just give it a go. I guess I was in the wrong thread. My bad, lmao. Thank you again! lol

--____It's prehaps the only thread that exists. However most people just use it for complaints. *shrugs*

And if you don't like it, you can always remove it *nods*

__EVERMORE

Lavish Donator

11,125 Points
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Generous 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Hello.
Thank You. I am enjoying the BetterGaia add on so far.
It is awesome for Chrome.
(I use the Tektek toolbar for Firefox.
When I started trying out Chrome recently I had to find a replacement.)
So far I am still more familiar and comfortable with Firefox/ Tektek.
However, I really like the way BG makes Gaia look/ feel fresh and new.
Very nice. emotion_brofist
I'm not sure if this is a new glitch or if it is because I am a new user to BG, but shops do not load quite right for me.
For example, the CS loads duplicates if an item is on sale.
The original priced listing will appear first, but you have to hunt a bit for the sale price copy of the same item further down, or on the next page.
I know Gaia has had trouble intermittently with sale priced items in the shops, so it may be something on their end.
Just thought it might be worth mentioning.
It drives me bonkers. lol

Salathielly's Partner

Dainty Kitten

27,550 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Has anyone seen or talked to allvanishing lately? We haven't had an update for ages nor have I seen him in this thread. I hope RL hasn't taken up his time for BetterGaia completely...

Doting Fairy

i haven't been getting desktop notifications for a long time
          i used to be able to get them when i was on a mac, but now that i've switched to win 8 it doesn't work anymore

would a simple re-installation of the extention help?
          i have a lot of post formats saved so i'm unsure whether those would be erased or not if i re-installed it

Shy Gaian

Mewkshake
          i haven't been getting desktop notifications for a long time
          i used to be able to get them when i was on a mac, but now that i've switched to win 8 it doesn't work anymore

would a simple re-installation of the extention help?
          i have a lot of post formats saved so i'm unsure whether those would be erased or not if i re-installed it

I don't really think that would fix it, because I've just installed BetterGaia, and I'm using Windows 8. If you think it's worth a shot to try re-installing the extension, you can try manually backing up your post formats in a word doc or something, in case you're afraid of losing them.
yum_strawberry

Angelic Marshmallow

Crescented Dreams
★ ☄ ☾ ❝BABY, WHEN THEY LOOK UP AT THE SKY...❞ ☾ ☄ ★

~❝You guys have to fix the draw all thing! It pretends that the home button and everything else is still there... so I'm scared that I might get banned for getting extra daily rewards XD❞~

★ ☄ ☾ ❝I'LL BE A SHOOTING STAR JUST PASSING BY. ❞ ☾ ☄ ★
User ImageUser Image

"Home" still exists, you just have to click the Gaia logo to see it. So no, you wont get banned for that.

Hygienic Smoker

I wish I liked Chrome more than Firefox, so I could use this tool.
The one for Firefox is very dated (Yes I know it's because they stopped developing it for FF).
This works well for collecting daily chance through my mules, though. I use the Chrome browser for them.

Toothsome Lunatic

Is there a way to switch the forums back to the old look? I just got the toolbar for the autoformatting basically.

Shadowy Rogue

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I've got a question. It may have already been answered, but it would involve a considerable amount of backreading to find.

I use BG on firefox, and had been using the 2014 alpha version until, for some reason, my system and FF had a disagreement that required me to reinstall firefox. When I reinstalled FF, the only version of BG I could find was 0.2011.9.10

Is there any way to get back to the 2014 alpha version?

edit: nevermind, found it by going to the version history in the add-on download page.
It's a pity it doesn't really work well on FireFox as I prefer using that. Ah well. At least I can take a look at it on Chrome when I log into my mules @@

Hygienic Smoker

Veldrin the Shadow
I've got a question. It may have already been answered, but it would involve a considerable amount of backreading to find.

I use BG on firefox, and had been using the 2014 alpha version until, for some reason, my system and FF had a disagreement that required me to reinstall firefox. When I reinstalled FF, the only version of BG I could find was 0.2011.9.10

edit: nevermind, found it by going to the version history in the add-on download page.

Is it a similar set up to the Chrome version? (I am talking about the alpha version.)
I'd love to have this for FF.
Any hope of the daily chance draw being updated?

Shadowy Rogue

17,075 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I am a Superhero
Veldrin the Shadow

Is it a similar set up to the Chrome version? (I am talking about the alpha version.)

it has most of the handy features of the chrome version, although you can't access the settings and stuff. the 2013 build is the most up-to-date version for firefox that can be properly customized.

Hygienic Smoker

Veldrin the Shadow
I am a Superhero
Veldrin the Shadow

it has most of the handy features of the chrome version, although you can't access the settings and stuff. the 2013 build is the most up-to-date version for firefox that can be properly customized.

The only reason I don't use the dated version for FF is because of the layout issues.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff