Beat out the addon competition. 0.26221001221001 26.2% [ 859 ]
Work together with other addons. 0.3507326007326 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.38705738705739 38.7% [ 1268 ]
Total Votes:[ 3276 ]

Aged Gaian

Cruciarius
theexiledstripper
"Currently BetterGaia on Firefox is not being actively maintained."
Does this mean I shouldn't even bother adding it now? I haven't been keeping up to date and I'm coming back from a break.

That just means they don't update it as often. I'm using it right now and it's fine, other than still having the header bug with the menus being above the avatar. Still functional though.

Don't think we can change things like header, background, etc. yet. It's basically the bare bones, just formatting pages. Still a heck of a lot better than Gaia's default look.
Ah ok, thank you. I wish they would update firefox as often though, my boyfriend doesn't want to to add chrome onto our computer.

Invisible Elder

13,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Flatterer 200
theexiledstripper
Cruciarius
theexiledstripper
"Currently BetterGaia on Firefox is not being actively maintained."
Does this mean I shouldn't even bother adding it now? I haven't been keeping up to date and I'm coming back from a break.

That just means they don't update it as often. I'm using it right now and it's fine, other than still having the header bug with the menus being above the avatar. Still functional though.

Don't think we can change things like header, background, etc. yet. It's basically the bare bones, just formatting pages. Still a heck of a lot better than Gaia's default look.
Ah ok, thank you. I wish they would update firefox as often though, my boyfriend doesn't want to to add chrome onto our computer.

I wouldn't install Chrome either. Firefox is the better browser, imo. The reason of the main dev team switching to Chrome is only because it's apparently easier to code the addon for it, more so than for Firefox.

Aged Gaian

Cruciarius
I wouldn't install Chrome either. Firefox is the better browser, imo. The reason of the main dev team switching to Chrome is only because it's apparently easier to code the addon for it, more so than for Firefox.
Blah, lame, but I suppose it's understandable.

Wheezing Noob

i have a suggestion

maybe make a "block thread" feature
where you can remove a thread from sight without putting the OP on ignore?
or have a tag blocker
so anyone with a specific tag just won't be seen
like an ignore feature without putting them on ignore
you won't see their threads, quoted posts, etc

Questionable Rogue

10,850 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
User ImageUser Image

my custom headers just dont show up on any pages at all anymore, period. the bg is fine but it doesnt matter what i pick the header stays default so im like :/

YeoIIie's Waifu

Big Fatcat

15,575 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
kiryuin
User ImageUser Image

my custom headers just dont show up on any pages at all anymore, period. the bg is fine but it doesnt matter what i pick the header stays default so im like :/

In the first post at the top it says to turn on instant updating to fix the header, I'm having the same problems but I don't know how to turn it on >.<

Divine Whisperer

31,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FF Bugs: I think the one about the BG bar being over the avatar has been mentioned, so I won't complain.
However, anytime I hover over the BG bar at all, I get a dark grey box in the middle of the screen that has links to account settings, help center and Log Out.
I doubt this is supposed to happen, but I imagine you probably already know about it.

If it matters I'm using Waterfox, 28.0.
BG 2014 a1.

Anxious Nerd

16,925 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Timid 100
xX Pennie Lane Xx
Manipulator Of The Night
So, when I first downloaded BetterGaia it worked wonderfully. Though now, it won't let me switch to any tab other than Home, along with not saving any of my preferences. I have tried uninstalling, and re-installing. Cleared the cache in the history, but I still can't switch it from Home. This started last night, is there anything else that I haven't tried? I'm using the app through Google Chrome, not sure what's truly wrong with it. Need help!

I have this problem too. Still has not been fixed.
Still have had no word on it. Please help me.

Still nothing I guess.

Flint Jakobs's Compadre

Feral Faun

Uzzlang Princess
kiryuin
you have to click on the "About" tab on the BetterGaia's settings page and scroll down a bit.

It's there.

My issue is that I have had instant updating enabled for a while now and it hasn't changed the header. I tried turning it off and on but eh...not seeing any improvements. I suppose I could always reset things >_>

Newbie Businesswoman

13,350 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Autobiographer 200
        Is there a reason for quick-reply: post actions not to work? ;o

✖✖ Sinnto
User ImageUser ImageUser Imageмαנєѕтι¢ ƒσяєнєα∂...

Thank you so much for this smile

User ImageUser ImageUser Imageмαנєѕтι¢ ƒσяєнєα∂...

allvanishing

My header won't change to the one that I originally wanted, and the Instant Updater was on.
I was like the one I wanted for 15 minutes or so, and boom, it changed to a completely different one.
Help surprised

Tirokio's Husband

Dedicated Poster

12,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Autobiographer 200
What road do I take?
"Where do you want to go?"
So, I just got this for Chrome at work. Totally going to get this on my computer when I'm done.
I don't know.
"Then, it really doesn't matter, does it?"

Welcome to BetterGaia.
Need help? See our thread and visit BetterGaia.com.

Beloved Hoarder

13,350 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
How do I add items into my watchlist?

Desirable Businesswoman

Urban Girl-93
How do I add items into my watchlist?

Your watch list if for when you are bidding on an item instead of directly buying it.

Once you place a bid, it automatically appears on your watch list smile

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces