Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

BetterGaia should...

Beat out the addon competition. 0.26212999694843 26.2% [ 859 ]
Work together with other addons. 0.35062557216967 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.3872444308819 38.7% [ 1269 ]
Total Votes:[ 3277 ]

Purple-eyed Dreamer
It's not so much I was being mean, it's you're giving quite negative feed back without any real reasons in your initial post.
You also asked about why use it since it only modifies the visual effects, it's because it lets people have more of an option of how they want Gaia to be for them, as well make things look "cleaner" and less bulky than what Gaia has. It's not much of a big deal since they're not paying for it.

Now then, if I offended you (or anyone else), oops, my bad. But you gave negative feedback without reason initially, and just said it's unacceptable. You didn't bother to define/justify any of your accusations for the things you said until later posts. If you didn't like it, just don't say that you didn't like it, say why you didn't like it and give feedback to how it might be improved for your (and possibly other peoples) standards.

^Nicer that time? xd

smilies don't work in guilds
button doesn't even show up

Moonlight Healer

Space Pirate Yoko
Purple-eyed Dreamer
It's not so much I was being mean, it's you're giving quite negative feed back without any real reasons in your initial post.
You also asked about why use it since it only modifies the visual effects, it's because it lets people have more of an option of how they want Gaia to be for them, as well make things look "cleaner" and less bulky than what Gaia has. It's not much of a big deal since they're not paying for it.

Now then, if I offended you (or anyone else), oops, my bad. But you gave negative feedback without reason initially, and just said it's unacceptable. You didn't bother to define/justify any of your accusations for the things you said until later posts. If you didn't like it, just don't say that you didn't like it, say why you didn't like it and gi
ve feedback to how it might be improved for your (and possibly other peoples) standards.

^Nicer that time? xd

Holy wind let me fly with your wings...|
guide me far from the way of sin...|
User Image

So you were rude just because I didn't justify my opinion. Great, thanks >.> It's far better than just ASKING for justification, right? Just quit it, I don't want to read any excuses. The person who's behind the project got my opinion and was interested in it, that's the only thing I care about. No hard feelings, however, I really don't feel like speaking to you anymore. This time truly out~

I will follow your sign for a just life|

Anxious Witch

Who else is loving the Cats vs. Dogs header like I am? X3
D e l i r i o u s
Who else is loving the Cats vs. Dogs header like I am? X3

IDK about love, but I do like it.

@Vanishing~ Think you can add the cats & dogs forum background as an option?

Koleda's Senpai

Fandom Trash

ρ·є·ɑ·ϲ·є ❤ ℒ·ℴ·ѵ·є ℐ·ℴ·ʏ
This post layout was
made by Crystal Sparda.

Yup, my problem still hasn't been fixed. Another thing wrong is that post information (the paper icon and post time) is also disappearing randomly.

Eloquent Elder

11,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Crystal Sparda
ρ·є·ɑ·ϲ·є ❤ ℒ·ℴ·ѵ·є ℐ·ℴ·ʏ
This post layout was
made by Crystal Sparda.

Yup, my problem still hasn't been fixed. Another thing wrong is that post information (the paper icon and post time) is also disappearing randomly.

Nothing is true….

Once again we have the same problem, and once again if I refresh the page it normally fix's itself.

….everything is permitted
    erm, can we choose which improvements to have on the site or is it just one big package? trying to explain is difficult D:

sort of like a custome installation i guess. i dunno.
It might just be a loading error, especially if a refresh fixes it.

Just thought I'd toss that out there? lol

Nerevar Telvanni

Crystal Sparda

Aged Gaian

Toxic Cherries
    erm, can we choose which improvements to have on the site or is it just one big package? trying to explain is difficult D:

sort of like a custome installation i guess. i dunno.

When you install BetterGaia, you can edit your settings and a lot of options have the disable option.

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
2 Bugs, Not solved by refreshing. Running BetterGaia 0.3.4.2, On Firefox 4.0b7.

http://img254.imageshack.us/i/32317103.png/

http://img28.imageshack.us/i/45123590.png/

The information on the header refuses to load correctly, Clearing cache etc, not helping.

http://img214.imageshack.us/i/captureuo.png/

This just randomly happens sometimes :S I dont know if its a Gaia thing

Don't just say you love me... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...Show me in all that you do

I AM ALEX RATMAN
What information in the header specifically?
Could you provide a screencap?

Raise me up to touch the stars... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I'll make your dreams come true

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
KittyRedden
Don't just say you love me... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...Show me in all that you do

I AM ALEX RATMAN
What information in the header specifically?
Could you provide a screencap?

Raise me up to touch the stars... . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ...I'll make your dreams come true

Screen Caps added

Diligent Student

I Am Alex Ratman

Deactive Color Switcher in Gaia Labs. That's fix the problem.

7,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
Manny80
I Am Alex Ratman

Deactive Color Switcher in Gaia Labs. That's fix the problem.

Thank you that sorted it. Any idea about the invisible quotes?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff