<3 </3

BetterGaia should...

Beat out the addon competition. 0.26212999694843 26.2% [ 859 ]
Work together with other addons. 0.35062557216967 35.1% [ 1149 ]
+1 (idc) 0.3872444308819 38.7% [ 1269 ]
Total Votes:[ 3277 ]

Anxious Witch

You can set a custom background in the Style tab. biggrin
Ok I thought I would try this to fix the mess that gaia made of mygaia. But instead, it has created its own messes (mostly to do with my booty grab set ups) - and I would be happier adjusting to the gaian made screw ups. But your better gaia wont let me uninstall. Any tips/hints? Ps I'm blonde - so English, please.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
MystiBlu
Ok I thought I would try this to fix the mess that gaia made of mygaia. But instead, it has created its own messes (mostly to do with my booty grab set ups) - and I would be happier adjusting to the gaian made screw ups. But your better gaia wont let me uninstall. Any tips/hints? Ps I'm blonde - so English, please.

Tools > Addons > Click on BetterGaia and Uninstall. Sorry to see you go.

۩ ۩

Sparkly Lunatic

Yaaay an update. Thanks allvanishing ! biggrin

Tipsy Seeker

9,850 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Signature Look 250
I still don't like the abrupt change in where the Reply button appears (why was it suddenly moved from just over the first post on a page to just under the time?) and how the Subscribe/Report buttons are not readily noticeable. What was wrong with the way it was, and while some people like it, why not just make it a customizable option among all the other customizable options? I can somewhat understand hiding the Subscribe/Report buttons since a lot of people might not use them very often, but I fail to understand the logic behind moving the Reply button.

Thankfully, I never look at the MyGaia page, so I'll be using version .20 to remedy the other issues until it either stops working entirely or said issues are made customizable. I love BetterGaia - don't get me wrong. It's one of the best add-ons I could have ever installed on Firefox, but this is a very jarring change for me.

5,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Regular 100
User Image I love to love! User Image

Two days after the MyGaia update, my background suddenly became white instead of the forest picture I had set to it. I changed it to a different picture, but it still stayed white. So I re-downloaded the latest version of BetterGaia, and still white. >.< I have the latest version of FF and BG, and this is the image I'm currently trying to use

http://media.photobucket.com/image/glitter background/Beautyfulllady/glitter_background_b2c.gif?o=36

Anyone know what to do?

P.S.
Love BetterGaia heart

User Image And live to love!
User Image
hey do i have to download this onto my laptop cus that eats it up and makes it slow i gatta tell you it looks alittle better than the old layout but i dont think i can use it

Partying Phantom

i dont have fuc king fire fox

Sparkly Trader

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

xxxxxx
You made my day sir. C:

User Image
When you add a custom header, it doesn't show in the Shop tab.
Make a wish User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oniiii-chan
Not all pages are altered by BetterGaia.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.upon a star

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Taerar Licorne
I still don't like the abrupt change in where the Reply button appears (why was it suddenly moved from just over the first post on a page to just under the time?) and how the Subscribe/Report buttons are not readily noticeable. What was wrong with the way it was, and while some people like it, why not just make it a customizable option among all the other customizable options? I can somewhat understand hiding the Subscribe/Report buttons since a lot of people might not use them very often, but I fail to understand the logic behind moving the Reply button.

Thankfully, I never look at the MyGaia page, so I'll be using version .20 to remedy the other issues until it either stops working entirely or said issues are made customizable. I love BetterGaia - don't get me wrong. It's one of the best add-ons I could have ever installed on Firefox, but this is a very jarring change for me.

Well, actually BetterGaia used to style the threads like this before Gaia updated some code on the forums one day, which made the buttons and reply to be where they were.

۩ ۩

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Lady Vallora
User Image I love to love! User Image

Two days after the MyGaia update, my background suddenly became white instead of the forest picture I had set to it. I changed it to a different picture, but it still stayed white. So I re-downloaded the latest version of BetterGaia, and still white. >.< I have the latest version of FF and BG, and this is the image I'm currently trying to use

http://media.photobucket.com/image/glitter background/Beautyfulllady/glitter_background_b2c.gif?o=36

Anyone know what to do?

P.S.
Love BetterGaia heart

User Image And live to love!
User Image

Are you using that exact URL? If so, use http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa106/Beautyfulllady/glitter_background_b2c.gif

۩ ۩

Dapper Dabbler

Thank you so much for this update to the MyGaia page, it's so much better!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff