Total Votes:[ 3277 ]

Friendly Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

I lay myself down :: On these nails that I call my release
On these meanings I use just to please :: How these ghosts brought my you tend to tease

my computer shows the update to 2.2.20 but every time I try to install it fails.
User Image

And your lonely, your my only, it's a lifeline
A center that brings me to you...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Pudding Disaster
User Image

[X] Does the Beta testing still work? >>

Also, allvanishing, links aren't allowed in post styles even if it leads to a Gaia thread. x3'

Beta testing still works, it's just that we update main BG first, then the beta version.
Also, fixed.

۩ ۩

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Lady Sedia Auvryarn
User Image

On these meanings I use just to please :: How these ghosts brought my you tend to tease

my computer shows the update to 2.2.20 but every time I try to install it fails.
User Image

A center that brings me to you...User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Are you sure you're installing the right file? Try updating from here.

۩ ۩

Friendly Conversationalist

8,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Invisibility 100
User Image

Yes I am sure however that linked helped (I did check the first page before posting too, the link you have goes to 2.2.16 if I remember correctly so it needs to be updated!).
User Image

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Always update from the first post. It'll always have the most recent version of BetterGaia.

۩ ۩
Make a wish User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

allvanishing
Since the latest update, I have noticed that the "New" button appears under Save and Delete on the Private Message Inbox page. [screencap] It also appears under the Delete button on the Outbox and Saved pages.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.upon a star

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
User Image

[X] Ah, then I shall try the Beta version. Thanks, allvanishing!

allvanishing
Finally managed to grab a screencap of something else I've noticed! I don't know if this is just due to the speed at which the CSS vs add-ons load, but anyway...

On certain pages, especially the Subscriptions page, I've noticed that the BG enabled "Old Navigation" is layering over Gaia's new dropdowns (new dropdown has only a broken "More" link). [screencap]

KittyRedden

allvanishing
Finally managed to grab a screencap of something else I've noticed! I don't know if this is just due to the speed at which the CSS vs add-ons load, but anyway...

On certain pages, especially the Subscriptions page, I've noticed that the BG enabled "Old Navigation" is layering over Gaia's new dropdowns (new dropdown has only a broken "More" link). [screencap]

I've been having the same problem. I'm glad someone was able to get a screenie of it.

Venomous
Did you only seem to notice it right when you refreshed the page or clicked a link? That was my issue. I've been trying all week to get that screencap!

O.G. Gaian

under the shops tab there is a link for the gaia toolbar as the site removed this page i am just wondering why it is on the links i have
i am using classic navigation and i was wondering where the gaia labs link is?
also under acct settings there is a link to a page that is apparently no longer in use it is profile theme will these be removed in the next update? or is it just an error?

i also have a question is there any way to get the gaia customizable shortcuts in the navbar as i still have the footer below and i dont want gaia's footer now i already have the bg short cuts but because i use a mini notebook and the screen is small additional links go in the footer gaia provided. it would be nice if i could get that up on the navbar so is there some way to do that? sorry it that is confusing but before i installed better gaia i had the shortcuts in the navbar and it would be nice to have that back because i used Firefox scripts to put them there.

Invisible Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Cypher
You mean the new Code Alpha RIG header?

Invisible Consumer

9,000 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
User Image
      ˳That's the one! Thanks User Image

Chyper
Tip for the future: Right-click on the header and choose "View Background Image"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces