• Flatterer 200
Looks good thanks

Moonlight Witch

32,265 Points
  • Sugar Plum Protector 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Winter Guardian 250
User Image

...so anything yet on why some of us are having alternating avis? I still have this issue, and the avis are the right side are still getting cut off. gonk

Questionable Prophet

11,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
I really like this bettergaia thing, but i have trouble with events. like this most recent one, the cat collecting business, i've looked and looked and think that maybe it's hiding the cats the same way it hides ads or something? would that be possible?

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Bubble Shark
I really like this bettergaia thing, but i have trouble with events. like this most recent one, the cat collecting business, i've looked and looked and think that maybe it's hiding the cats the same way it hides ads or something? would that be possible?

Are you sure you're looking in the right forum? The cats also conceal themselves in users posts.

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Adaopto
How do you get it to work :c ?

Just add the addon to Chrome and you should see the change to Gaia instantly.

Kairo hazuna's Waifu

Tiny Animal

Oh man it's been years since I used BetterGaia. I used to use it but I had a laptop with 36GB so imagine how slow my internet was when I added to the browser. Now I'm using a better and awesome laptop so today as I was roaming around the forums I saw BetterGaia and remember this thread.

I installed it and wow.
I talked to other people about it and most don't even know what it is. It needs more advertisement. razz
edit; I wish there's a 200x40 banner >.>

Invisible Citizen

7,100 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
Jiti
Oh man it's been years since I used BetterGaia. I used to use it but I had a laptop with 36GB so imagine how slow my internet was when I added to the browser. Now I'm using a better and awesome laptop so today as I was roaming around the forums I saw BetterGaia and remember this thread.

I installed it and wow.
I talked to other people about it and most don't even know what it is. It needs more advertisement. razz
edit; I wish there's a 200x40 banner >.>

Thanks for the praise!

Partying Prophet

allvanishing
Hello there. I was wondering, is it possible to use the auto format when posting a quick reply?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff