Welcome to Gaia! ::

5,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
Just a note to anybody that's applying for the RP; don't fret if I read your application and don't respond. It's not that you haven't been accepted or anything, but rather that I want to run all the applications past Trisk before giving word either way.

Whether you're accepted or not, you'll receive an explanatory PM. 3nodding

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilliana Skye
Deviant
ohya! It's going to be great 3nodding
I just sent mine now, I think I rewrote it 50 times or something, just to get it right (which it still isn't but what ya gonna do *shrug* )
Hopefully, Seth can see through the horrible bio. to the really cool character underneath it all xp

I also realised I've only been in 4 RP's my entire life sweatdrop I was sure it was more...
You've still got about 3 on me ^_^ I'm going to have an interesting time since my character is pretty much the opposite of me sweatdrop

Following Vulcagni is one thing, RPing a follower is probably going to be a challenge 3nodding I'm still having trouble with the repression of emotion thing. If they are uber violent, you'd think they would be emotional...but I can see it going the other way I suppose.

repression of emotion? Aren't Vulcagni the most passionate?

My character is pretty close to me in real life (albiet more.. sortofevil), so I'm good.
@Seth: sweet! IF you deny entry, can we re-apply?

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Deviant

My character is pretty close to me in real life (albiet more.. sortofevil), so I'm good
Mm, according to the front page, followers of Vulcagni separate themselves from their emotions to become better fighters 3nodding

Ok, Seth 3nodding

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilliana Skye
Deviant

My character is pretty close to me in real life (albiet more.. sortofevil), so I'm good
Mm, according to the front page, followers of Vulcagni separate themselves from their emotions to become better fighters 3nodding

Ok, Seth 3nodding

Oh I see, I think that's supposed to be during battle, not all the time, or should be anyway. They seem to enjoy a lot of stuff (pain, suffering,etc.) which implies that they don't always repress themselves. *shrug* you'll have to ask Seth about that one.

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Deviant
Oh I see, I think that's supposed to be during battle, not all the time, or should be anyway. They seem to enjoy a lot of stuff (pain, suffering,etc.) which implies that they don't always repress themselves. *shrug* you'll have to ask Seth about that one.
I don't know how someone would be able to repress emotions only in battle though...stressful situations and such. I could be wrong (and if I am, Seth should cross out that part on my RP app xd )

IRL Trash

34,625 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
Lilliana Skye
Deviant
I don't know how someone would be able to repress emotions only in battle though...stressful situations and such. I could be wrong (and if I am, Seth should cross out that part on my RP app xd )

I think that you could possibly hold your emotions back, and then release them if you're in a particular moment where a Beserker would benefit.

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilliana Skye
Deviant

People often repress thng in stressful situations, particularily in Fantasy-esque battle. They sort of.. divorce themselves from the situation, allowing their trianing and instinct to take over their body so they're faster and less likely to get wayed down by the moral implications of what they're doing. It's like going into a trance. A Battle trance.

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Cleocatra Osiris

I think that you could possibly hold your emotions back, and then release them if you're in a particular moment where a Beserker would benefit.
True ^_^ Especially if they are really trained.

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilliana Skye
Cleocatra Osiris

or you could go that way rofl

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Deviant
Lilliana Skye
Sorry, I missed your post above mine sweatdrop I've always been a little skeptical of battle trances...divorcing yourself from emotions (rather than just stifling) seems like a sure fire way into therapy (or the confessional in this context I suppose xd )

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilliana Skye
Deviant
Lilliana Skye
Sorry, I missed your post above mine sweatdrop I've always been a little skeptical of battle trances...divorcing yourself from emotions (rather than just stifling) seems like a sure fire way into therapy (or the confessional in this context I suppose xd )
But so is going to war, and a battle trance might make it easier for you to come back and actually have your confessional xp

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Deviant
But so is going to war, and a battle trance might make it easier for you to come back and actually have your confessional xp
Touche ^_^ Vulcagni doesn't seem like the confessional type though xd

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilliana Skye
Deviant
Touche ^_^ Vulcagni doesn't seem like the confessional type though xd

nah, I think he's more likely to give you a firey pat on the back then listen to your psychological problems xp

Vulcagni follower: yeah, I killed 300 peasants today, I'm feeling kinda messed up about it.
Vulcagni Priest: 300! That's a new high score!Well done!*slides his hand towards his sword in case the follower gets any ideas about his station*

Sparkly Genius

6,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Window Shopper 100
Deviant
nah, I think he's more likely to give you a firey pat on the back then listen to your psychological problems xp

Vulcagni follower: yeah, I killed 300 peasants today, I'm feeling kinda messed up about it.
Vulcagni Priest: 300! That's a new high score!Well done!*slides his hand towards his sword in case the follower gets any ideas about his station*
rofl

Which god would be a good confessional though? Apollus seems too concerned with appearances. Kaze wouldn't stay put. Lunarius seems to value secrecy too much. Eirmehz probably wouldn't care (don't you see all the work you made for me!). Phrigustus?

3,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conversationalist 100
Lilliana Skye
Deviant

rofl

Which god would be a good confessional though? Apollus seems too concerned with appearances. Kaze wouldn't stay put. Lunarius seems to value secrecy too much. Eirmehz probably wouldn't care (don't you see all the work you made for me!). Phrigustus?

I think it's more of a "I'll smite you if you do bad things" then a "Ten hail mary's and call me in the morning" religion xp

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff