Nope. 0.52197802197802 52.2% [ 380 ]
I'm a super secret fairy! HOORAY ANONYMITY! 0.20741758241758 20.7% [ 151 ]
Total Votes:[ 728 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 205 206 207

Revered Plague

35,450 Points
  • Abomination 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Thank you so much GCD Robo Elf! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas. And yes, I won't open it til Christmas morning. biggrin
The Vanillipe Fairy: I finally opened your gift that you gave me on December 5th. I could not believe when I saw it was a pretty Lilac Finch. What a beautiful, generous gift. Thank you for making me have a good Christmas I wish I could thank you to your real account and I hope you see this thank you on your real account or on your fairy! heart

Kawaii Lunatic

This thread really comes alive this time of year. Makes me happy ^^

I'd like to thank the fairies, Grombie and anons who've gifted me this year. Keep the love flowing ~

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
I remember the day he stockings fairy gave me a gift. wink

Adephi's Significant Otter

'Tis the season of gifting and this thread needs a BUMP

Dapper Gekko

GCD Fairy
I bring you someone
you should meet
A lifeless girl
so shy and sweet
You'd think she be
from heaven send
You know she might just
spell your end

~ the GCD fairy
I was so generously granted my quest item, Little Lucie. GCD fairy, I fudgin' love you in every way. Even the creepy way. You made me happy enough to prance around my house in my pajamas in the dark. I also must commend your poetry skills! How wonderful and fitting. You are like a triple threat fairy. Generous, eloquent and original. I feel a sudden urge to gift a bunch of people so I'm off to that. THANK YOU, for everything.
Enters shyly
I thank you for this thread, but I noticed mostly only the collection of Faeries and not us elves. We're more quiet this time of the year...maybe we can get more active as time gets closer? redface

Adephi's Significant Otter

This started out as a pure fairy thread after all, but now it's okay to thank all gift givers here.
Still, maybe you can pester the OP into making a list of elves too.

Dedicated Gaian

6,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Friendly 100
GCD Elf 525
Enters shyly
I thank you for this thread, but I noticed mostly only the collection of Faeries and not us elves. We're more quiet this time of the year...maybe we can get more active as time gets closer? redface

I think many of us will get more and more active during next week~
GCD Elf 802
GCD Elf 525
Enters shyly

I think many of us will get more and more active during next week~
3nodding

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
I got a gift from Miss Nis! She says I can't open it until Christmas. The anticipation is killing me!

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Thank you, GCD Elf 802! I love my new boots. And it's okay that you don't have "witty phrases or poems." Happy holidays to you too! smile
I would like to thank Little Lurking Husky, and Glittering Fairy for generously granting ice skates, and a pink giftbox (respectively) to me this last week. Merry Christmas to you two, and to everyone out there spreading holiday sentiments by handing out presents!

You've inspired me to donne my own holiday cloak of anoninvisibility and hand out small things~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff