Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

Hey, how is everybody doing?

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

nothing to get wrapped up about I suppose. ninja

Some people log in then open a game so they stayed logged in while AFK. People have been complaining about that in site feedback lately.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

nothing to get wrapped up about I suppose. ninja

Some people log in then open a game so they stayed logged in while AFK. People have been complaining about that in site feedback lately.

I can understand that for zomg, but for towns? seems like it shouldn't be a problem

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I can understand that for zomg, but for towns? seems like it shouldn't be a problem

They are complaining more bout puzzles, fishing, and games with limited seats in them.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

They are complaining more bout puzzles, fishing, and games with limited seats in them.

oh yeah that would get very annoying

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Does not bother me but then again I prefer a room alone. I am not in the game to talk but to play. That is just me though.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Does not bother me but then again I prefer a room alone. I am not in the game to talk but to play. That is just me though.

same, if I'm gonna talk with people while I play on my computer, its either with friends over xbox or through skype.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

same, if I'm gonna talk with people while I play on my computer, its either with friends over xbox or through skype.

The forms work for me or FB messenger if it is one my cousins that does not have a cell phone with enough minutes. I need to be able to use Skype again, still too hard for me. I really hate my emotions at times.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

The forms work for me or FB messenger if it is one my cousins that does not have a cell phone with enough minutes. I need to be able to use Skype again, still too hard for me. I really hate my emotions at times.

skype gives free unlimited calling, if you can use that. but sometimes its easier to type stuff out, you can convey thought more easily.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

skype gives free unlimited calling, if you can use that. but sometimes its easier to type stuff out, you can convey thought more easily.

Yeah I know it does. How my ex and I would talk while he was overseas. When I left him I took Skype off my laptop. Too many memories and I do not think I am ready to add it again. sweatdrop sad
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Yeah I know it does. How my ex and I would talk while he was overseas. When I left him I took Skype off my laptop. Too many memories and I do not think I am ready to add it again. sweatdrop sad

no contest here, makes perfect sense you would remove the program because of that. 3nodding

and now I am only 40 away from my goal, but its seem's to be turning into a barren wasteland where any old crumpled newspapers are few and far between. xp

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

no contest here, makes perfect sense you would remove the program because of that. 3nodding

and now I am only 40 away from my goal, but its seem's to be turning into a barren wasteland where any old crumpled newspapers are few and far between. xp

Now if only my cousin understood. She asks me all the time to reinstall it. I am not ready though.

Hooray you are getting closer. Well their is a cap on trash. I am not sure what it is though. Just recall reading something about it last year.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Now if only my cousin understood. She asks me all the time to reinstall it. I am not ready though.

Hooray you are getting closer. Well their is a cap on trash. I am not sure what it is though. Just recall reading something about it last year.

my mom and dad are like that, every time bejweled doesn't load immediately for her she's all " MAYBE WE SHOULD CALL SOMEBODY!?" >:U

and then I fix it in like 5 seconds, either by waiting or some simple keystroke. it annoys the hell out of me because she says she has wanted to learn how to use a computer for some time now but has put in zero effort

Beloved Sweetheart

12,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
sgt.Frosty
island2princess
Hello there!

hello thar. dramallama

How are you tonight?
island2princess
sgt.Frosty