Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

no contest here, makes perfect sense you would remove the program because of that. 3nodding

and now I am only 40 away from my goal, but its seem's to be turning into a barren wasteland where any old crumpled newspapers are few and far between. xp

Now if only my cousin understood. She asks me all the time to reinstall it. I am not ready though.

Hooray you are getting closer. Well their is a cap on trash. I am not sure what it is though. Just recall reading something about it last year.

my mom and dad are like that, every time bejweled doesn't load immediately for her she's all " MAYBE WE SHOULD CALL SOMEBODY!?" >:U

and then I fix it in like 5 seconds, either by waiting or some simple keystroke. it annoys the hell out of me because she says she has wanted to learn how to use a computer for some time now but has put in zero effort

I do not even want to think about the things my grandparents have done to their desktop. They have it so messed up. I took off the six toolbars they had on it and just left one. They totally freaked out and wanted them back saying they had no clue how to do anything. So I put them back and then the computer runs slow again and they are like why. They just do not seem to understand that you have to give things a minute to load and that you do not just click yes to make things go away.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

no contest here, makes perfect sense you would remove the program because of that. 3nodding

and now I am only 40 away from my goal, but its seem's to be turning into a barren wasteland where any old crumpled newspapers are few and far between. xp

Now if only my cousin understood. She asks me all the time to reinstall it. I am not ready though.

Hooray you are getting closer. Well their is a cap on trash. I am not sure what it is though. Just recall reading something about it last year.

my mom and dad are like that, every time bejweled doesn't load immediately for her she's all " MAYBE WE SHOULD CALL SOMEBODY!?" >:U

and then I fix it in like 5 seconds, either by waiting or some simple keystroke. it annoys the hell out of me because she says she has wanted to learn how to use a computer for some time now but has put in zero effort

I do not even want to think about the things my grandparents have done to their desktop. They have it so messed up. I took off the six toolbars they had on it and just left one. They totally freaked out and wanted them back saying they had no clue how to do anything. So I put them back and then the computer runs slow again and they are like why. They just do not seem to understand that you have to give things a minute to load and that you do not just click yes to make things go away.

that was the absolute worst thing my mom did when nagging me and my sister, she was always saying that all of the computers problems was solely because of us clicking so fast. not loading programs, just clicking fast.

she does say at times though that I can type a mile a minute

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

that was the absolute worst thing my mom did when nagging me and my sister, she was always saying that all of the computers problems was solely because of us clicking so fast. not loading programs, just clicking fast.

My grandparents do not know about computers to accuse me of having done anything.

Though when they need something typed they do ask me to do it. My grandma hits one key at a time and takes her forever.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

My grandparents do not know about computers to accuse me of having done anything.

Though when they need something typed they do ask me to do it. My grandma hits one key at a time and takes her forever.

my mom is a loud typist, rather adamant about using the home row too. when she asks why I dont use it and look at the keyboard when I type I say "if I am to be hired for a job or typing is inclusive, its not going to be for looking "neat" or not looking at the keyboard while I type.

if anything she also manages to make a racket when shuffling through papers somehow.

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

my mom is a loud typist, rather adamant about using the home row too. when she asks why I dont use it and look at the keyboard when I type I say "if I am to be hired for a job or typing is inclusive, its not going to be for looking "neat" or not looking at the keyboard while I type.

if anything she also manages to make a racket when shuffling through papers somehow.

lol it sounds like the keyboard should break when my grandpa types or like the mouse button should not pop back up when he uses it. xd

If I am typing a paper or something long I use the home row. Not always though, just after years of typing I know where all the keys are.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

lol it sounds like the keyboard should break when my grandpa types or like the mouse button should not pop back up when he uses it. xd

If I am typing a paper or something long I use the home row. Not always though, just after years of typing I know where all the keys are.

I type with one finger on the keyboard at a time I guess, mainly use my index fingers, but I can still keep pace just fine with at worst slightly above moderate degree of proper grammar/spelling

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I type with one finger on the keyboard at a time I guess, mainly use my index fingers, but I can still keep pace just fine with at worst slightly above moderate degree of proper grammar/spelling

I can type with just my left hand, does not do so well with my right though. I learned how when playing WoW. Run away with the mouse and tell everyone else to run in chat using my left hand to type. No way am I going to yell run without a head start. rofl
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

I can type with just my left hand, does not do so well with my right though. I learned how when playing WoW. Run away with the mouse and tell everyone else to run in chat using my left hand to type. No way am I going to yell run without a head start. rofl

I would say thats more impressive than what I can do. the interfeace for PC gaming is that one major hurdle which makes me have such a small collection of PC games

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

I would say thats more impressive than what I can do. the interfeace for PC gaming is that one major hurdle which makes me have such a small collection of PC games

What that I learned how to run away and warn people at the same time. rofl Shows me more as a coward. I am not about to let everyone get away and me die though. At least I can rez and the guys I typically ran with could not.

WoW is the only PC game I ever got into. They just sent me a code for seven free days. I might use it. Not sure, the guild I was in died and I hate trying to find new guilds. Plus I have spent a ton of gold on the perks of this guild and if I leave I have to start over with that. I got a few game cards sitting here even that I have not used.

I tried Wakfu because my ex wanted me to then when I started to like it after a couple days he stopped playing because his best friend got sick of it. That really pissed me off. If his best friend would not play it he would not. Anything I tried to get him to play he had to get and get for his best friend as well. I would ask him to come play a game on the PS3 and without fail his friend showed up with him every time if he came. stare
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

What that I learned how to run away and warn people at the same time. rofl Shows me more as a coward. I am not about to let everyone get away and me die though. At least I can rez and the guys I typically ran with could not.

WoW is the only PC game I ever got into. They just sent me a code for seven free days. I might use it. Not sure, the guild I was in died and I hate trying to find new guilds. Plus I have spent a ton of gold on the perks of this guild and if I leave I have to start over with that. I got a few game cards sitting here even that I have not used.

I tried Wakfu because my ex wanted me to then when I started to like it after a couple days he stopped playing because his best friend got sick of it. That really pissed me off. If his best friend would not play it he would not. Anything I tried to get him to play he had to get and get for his best friend as well. I would ask him to come play a game on the PS3 and without fail his friend showed up with him every time if he came. stare

wakfu? doesn't that have a show as well?

Rainbow Sweetheart

sgt.Frosty

Yes it does, the show came out before the game. I watched it subbed, I heard something about a dub but never looked into it since I liked it subbed. Plus hearing them talk without French accents would be odd. xd

The Xbox game seemed cool, I played about an hour of it and was enjoying it. Only game I played on the Xbox360 that I liked.
MissDotHacker
sgt.Frosty

Yes it does, the show came out before the game. I watched it subbed, I heard something about a dub but never looked into it since I liked it subbed. Plus hearing them talk without French accents would be odd. xd

The Xbox game seemed cool, I played about an hour of it and was enjoying it. Only game I played on the Xbox360 that I liked.

I heard the dubbed version of panty and stocking with garterbelt. all and all not bad but they messed up royal with panty and stockings voice actors, they sound almost exactly the same.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
luvvy fluffy
sailorstar165

I know someone with the luck of the Gods when it comes to RIG items. He opened one and got that Persephone item, first try. He always either gets the biggy. He actually started a thread where he offered to open them for people. xd
Oi...someone gave me an Azreal's Trickbox way back when I came from my first major hiatus...and like...

I have been terrified to open it. So I just let it sit here, collecting dust.

I know! I have the worst luck with those, so when I got one from the dumpster dive (who would donate that?), I was so scared to open it. In the end, I sucked it up and opened it. I got a decent item this time.

Omnipresent Cat

15,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Invisibility 100
sailorstar165
luvvy fluffy
sailorstar165

I know someone with the luck of the Gods when it comes to RIG items. He opened one and got that Persephone item, first try. He always either gets the biggy. He actually started a thread where he offered to open them for people. xd
Oi...someone gave me an Azreal's Trickbox way back when I came from my first major hiatus...and like...

I know! I have the worst luck with those, so when I got one from the dumpster dive (who would donate that?), I was so scared to open it. In the end, I sucked it up and opened it. I got a decent item this time.
No idea but that's awesome~

I just got a ton of blue ink in one dig and was like "OMG INKS I LOVE INKS" and yeah.

Kawaii Bibliophile

26,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Fluff Rehab 200
  • Magical Girl 50
luvvy fluffy
sailorstar165
luvvy fluffy
sailorstar165

No idea but that's awesome~

I just got a ton of blue ink in one dig and was like "OMG INKS I LOVE INKS" and yeah.

People donate the weirdest things.

Once I got an item I really wanted, so I thanked the person. They responded saying, "I didn't mean to donate that! Please give it back. crying " I did, and they gave me a reward. It wasn't as awesome (mostly because it wasn't the item I had wanted), but it was nice of them to give me anything.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff