Welcome to Gaia! ::

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

Oh wow! redface Thank you for the Moonstone Borealis! I'm rather touched... again, thank you kindly. 3nodding

Quote:
-Ninja Gifter

...no straight thing was ever made."

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

You have such a pretty avi. heart

PurpleLovr
emotion_hug

Friendly Conversationalist

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

You have such a pretty avi. heart

PurpleLovr
emotion_hug
Thank you smile

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
that sucks well hopefully you can get awesome random siggy mine is needing more things but i ran out of rom thats why i want a randomizer so i can get them all in

Well if I find one I like I will make sure to let you know. I have not had a chance to check any out lately. Been applying for jobs and now I am working for a couple weeks for my friend.
lols thx good luck on getting a job i havent been on gaia in a few days

Thank you Ninja Gifter for the Poinsettia dress heart I really wanted one 3nodding

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

You're very welcome. 3nodding

PurpleLovr
Thank you smile

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

You're very welcome. 3nodding

How are you today?

PurpleLovr
Thank you smile

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

Pretty decent, I'd say. I'm crazy, though. It's past midnight and I'm having company over. lol smile
How about you?

PurpleLovr

How are you today?

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
that sucks well hopefully you can get awesome random siggy mine is needing more things but i ran out of rom thats why i want a randomizer so i can get them all in

Well if I find one I like I will make sure to let you know. I have not had a chance to check any out lately. Been applying for jobs and now I am working for a couple weeks for my friend.

So the job I had the owner called me to tell me she fired a bunch of other people and to come in tomorrow. Well I am working for my friend who is out of the state and I told her that. She got really mad at me and started screaming at me about how I could not do this to her. Well she told me beginning of the month she did not need me until May or June. I am not sitting around waiting for her to need me again. I need a job now.

Rainbow Sweetheart

Thank you Ninja Gifter for the Forest Mushroom!!!

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Pretty decent, I'd say. I'm crazy, though. It's past midnight and I'm having company over. lol smile
How about you?

PurpleLovr

How are you today?
Wow eek You are crazy xd Sorry for the late response. Today was an exhausting day so its making me slow at doing everything sweatdrop I think I shall head to bed soon.

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

No worries about the late reply. I just got to it now, anyway.
smile
I'm going to bed, too... exhausted. lol

PurpleLovr
Wow eek You are crazy xd Sorry for the late response. Today was an exhausting day so its making me slow at doing everything sweatdrop I think I shall head to bed soon.

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
MissDotHacker
techpriest35
MissDotHacker
techpriest35

So the job I had the owner called me to tell me she fired a bunch of other people and to come in tomorrow. Well I am working for my friend who is out of the state and I told her that. She got really mad at me and started screaming at me about how I could not do this to her. Well she told me beginning of the month she did not need me until May or June. I am not sitting around waiting for her to need me again. I need a job now.
its not your fault she fired a bunch of people and now needs workers also if you already told them you were going to be doing this other job they should have no complaits good luck on finding a new job

Rainbow Sweetheart

techpriest35
its not your fault she fired a bunch of people and now needs workers also if you already told them you were going to be doing this other job they should have no complaits good luck on finding a new job

I told her I could not work and if she fires me she fires me. She is such a bad boss and is power hungry. She wont fire me though besides me only one other person is working for her and not enough time to train someone before she goes on vacation. I applied for a bunch of jobs and I kind of hope I get one so I can put in notice. Serves her right she gets short handed and her vacation ruined. The woman treats us all really bad.

Animal Lover

Hey, how is everybody doing?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas