Welcome to Gaia! ::

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
Wooo I just made 2914 essence on a match in HoC heart

Oh, hello everyone smile
Hey there, it has been a while since I have spoken to you. How are you doing?
Hi puppy! emotion_hug I've been doing well, just been really busy lately. How are you? smile
I'm doing pretty good, I've been really bored lately... It is times like this I wish I could actually find a job...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr

Oh, hello everyone smile
hey send me a pvp link for HoC i want to see if my tablet will let me play it and i want to see how its changed since i was one of the orginal beta testers for it
Okay smile Just let me know the next time you are online and I'll send you the link for one.
its easy to tell when im online the thing under my avatar says online i never changed it to where it always says off line next time you see me online send me a request i might send you one if i see you online

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
cool can you send me all the ones from 2012 that way i can nominate each of them hopefully we can all win i plan to sell the trophy then use the gold on people in this years event
Sure, here they are: Elving Ghosting Summer Event Bunnying Cupiding Those are all of the ones I have, but I'm pretty sure that is all of them unless I'm wrong.
those are the only ones i particpated in thx hopefully we can win with at least one of these threads
Those are the only one I was part of too. I hope we can win one too, that would be cool. I'm kind of glad I didn't unsuscribe to them just yet...
the threads have all been entered the person in each of those threads who made the first post is the person i nomnated if any of them win the person nominated in that thread by me will get a rare equipable gold trophy and 500k plus i will get the same prize but i plan to use my winnings to gift people in this thread if you had unsubscribed i would only have gotten elving nominated by me thx to frosty
I know... I tend to keep subscribed to the threads for some strange reason. I will probably unsubscribe them some time though...
if i remember correctly you keep them subscribed cause you wanted to have them ready for the format for the next time they show up for instance if i remeber correctly cupiding should be coming up soon and you usually use it to copy past the format of rules and how tos ect or it could be cause there are funny conversations you dont want to forget or because you wanted to check on peoples votes for one of the contestzs that didnt finish if you keep the threads from this year i think gaia might make the gaia awards event a annual thing

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
those are the only ones i particpated in thx hopefully we can win with at least one of these threads
Those are the only one I was part of too. I hope we can win one too, that would be cool. I'm kind of glad I didn't unsuscribe to them just yet...
the threads have all been entered the person in each of those threads who made the first post is the person i nomnated if any of them win the person nominated in that thread by me will get a rare equipable gold trophy and 500k plus i will get the same prize but i plan to use my winnings to gift people in this thread if you had unsubscribed i would only have gotten elving nominated by me thx to frosty
I know... I tend to keep subscribed to the threads for some strange reason. I will probably unsubscribe them some time though...
if i remember correctly you keep them subscribed cause you wanted to have them ready for the format for the next time they show up for instance if i remeber correctly cupiding should be coming up soon and you usually use it to copy past the format of rules and how tos ect or it could be cause there are funny conversations you dont want to forget or because you wanted to check on peoples votes for one of the contestzs that didnt finish if you keep the threads from this year i think gaia might make the gaia awards event a annual thing
I'm not the one who sets up the threads, I never have.... But I do remember some of the conversations in them...

Friendly Conversationalist

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr

Oh, hello everyone smile
Hi puppy! emotion_hug I've been doing well, just been really busy lately. How are you? smile
I'm doing pretty good, I've been really bored lately... It is times like this I wish I could actually find a job...
Ah. I know exactly how you feel on that one sweatdrop I treated myself to 6 new nail polishes today blaugh Not all of them are performing as well as I'd like though, so I might return a few.

techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr

Oh, hello everyone smile
hey send me a pvp link for HoC i want to see if my tablet will let me play it and i want to see how its changed since i was one of the orginal beta testers for it
Okay smile Just let me know the next time you are online and I'll send you the link for one.
its easy to tell when im online the thing under my avatar says online i never changed it to where it always says off line next time you see me online send me a request i might send you one if i see you online
Haha okay. We seem to keep missing each other xp

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr

Oh, hello everyone smile
Ah. I know exactly how you feel on that one sweatdrop I treated myself to 6 new nail polishes today blaugh Not all of them are performing as well as I'd like though, so I might return a few.
You can return nail polish? I didn't know that...

puppylove713
It depends on the store. In my area, both CVS and Walgreens accept ANY cosmetic product (unopened or opened) for a full refund (with receipt) or store credit (without receipt) I think Rite-Aid has a similar policy, but I'm not 100% sure. I know with Target, the item has to be unopened, so nail polish can be a problem because that is difficult to prove. Anyway, that's why I buy 90% of my makeup/nail polish/skin care from CVS or Walgreens.

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
It depends on the store. In my area, both CVS and Walgreens accept ANY cosmetic product (unopened or opened) for a full refund (with receipt) or store credit (without receipt) I think Rite-Aid has a similar policy, but I'm not 100% sure. I know with Target, the item has to be unopened, so nail polish can be a problem because that is difficult to prove. Anyway, that's why I buy 90% of my makeup/nail polish/skin care from CVS or Walgreens.
Well, since I don't buy cosmetics too often I don't know any of that. I have no idea what the policy is in my area...

puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Well, since I don't buy cosmetics too often I don't know any of that. I have no idea what the policy is in my area...
Ah. That makes sense then sweatdrop I tend to buy a lot, so I like knowing that if something is poor quality, doesnt work or is the wrong shade, I can return it 3nodding

Animal Lover

PurpleLovr
puppylove713
PurpleLovr
puppylove713
Ah. That makes sense then sweatdrop I tend to buy a lot, so I like knowing that if something is poor quality, doesnt work or is the wrong shade, I can return it 3nodding
That is always nice to know. It is rare for me to paint my nails and I never wear makeup unless my friend can get me to agree to let her do mine because she wants to...

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
I'm not the one who sets up the threads, I never have.... But I do remember some of the conversations in them...
werent you the first poster in ghosting? Even so most people dont edit their subscribed threads very often

Animal Lover

techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
puppylove713
techpriest35
werent you the first poster in ghosting? Even so most people dont edit their subscribed threads very often
No I wasn't unless somebody hacked my account and did it, which I know never happened because I've never been hacked....

Dangerous Mage

13,790 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Healer 50
  • Survivor 150
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr
techpriest35
PurpleLovr

Oh, hello everyone smile
Haha okay. We seem to keep missing each other xp
true but you can try to send one now

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas