• Contributor 150
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

That would be me at your service, Miss Fiora and don't worry, we're all on the same side here, Officer Jenkins said, while letting Elissa go and talk with Julianne and Meschelle, as Elissa then notes,If Officer Jenkins suspects anything, Hermione and Pi are probably in talks with one another particularly in regards to the news you two might be looking for Haseo actually, he might bring with him a few others if any are interested so you might at least have to be ready for Miss Kusaka and Miss Kuramoto, latter being a stated fan of 'The Romance of the Three Kingdoms' if Officer Jenkins isn't wrong, as Elissa goes to sigh on the following,'No doubt nothing is meant to go by without the notices of those two people according to the reports Officer Jenkins told me,' as Elissa was waiting to hear if Shirav has arrived or not.
We'll find Haseo one way or another, or he'll find us, whichever happens first will happen for a reason, as Elissa goes to look at Juliette and Meschelle,In the meantime, do whatever you'd like to do, even go talk about yourselves or making out, it doesn't matter that much to me as you can even get a drink, as Elissa goes to look around the area around her to see if anything odd was happening.
Besides, today is said to be the Birthday of some guy named Harry Dresden and its also the Death Day of the parents of Harry James Potter when Potter's cousin in one of the Dark Lords killed them actually, as Elissa had to add that one in at the last moment,If the Potter residence goes to join the party, it has to be their call and their decision since Lily and James Potter have died, as Elissa wasn't aware if Juliette and Meschelle have read on the Harry Potter Novels by the Seeress J.K Rowling, in fact.

Feel free to tell us about yourself, Miss Fiora, and I wonder if Miss Nicole or Miss Scapegrace may appear soon, as Officer Jenkins suspects to himself the following,'I wonder if Susy remembered to keep up, I can't help but feel we've forgot about her,' as Officer Jenkins goes to listen in with his good ear, knowing that at any moment, one of the owners of the Mansion will arrive to welcome every representative on board.

User Image

'Careful now, we Summoners are only allowed to summon a fraction of the powers of the Immortals we intend to summon, any more and we put ourselves in Jeopardy, actually.
Summoner Chiba, did you hear me?
Let's start with Summoning Hermione or Pi first, okay?'

116 Bumps.

((Bump 164..? Sorry if I put the wrong number. I think this is where I left off, but I'm not entirely sure. -_-* Sorry for the late response Javier.))

Letting out a small sigh, Fiora listened as the man spoke. She wanted to speak, yet words seemed to fail her. Without a word, Fiora simply gave a slight curtsy in respect to him. She turned on her heels and began walking away with her head still lowered. Much had been on her mind, though in truth, Fiora felt rather confused and a bit out of place. She stood by one of the lone windows in silence, glancing up at the stars. 'I don't understand, why bother coming? Maybe 'tis best... I just... go home.' Fiora thought tiredly. Though she knew not what had been expected of her at such an occasion as this. She was still very nervous, her expression seeming to not change much at all, remaining one of confusion.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
Don't mind Elissa, she is talking with Julianne and Meschelle while they get help to look for an old friend of theirs, Officer Jenkins states simply,To be honest I'm surprised nothing else is happening, so tell me about yourself, please,
I take it as you're not from around here, I done enough Tours in Vietnam once to know that, as Officer Jenkins already knew well enough on the likes of her in regards to the basics.

___

So once we find out if we should find Haseo or if Haseo should find us, what else may we do, next? Elissa adds to Julianne and Meschelle.

User Image

'Pinkie Pie spotted Deadpool and Incapacitated him, didn't she, Summoner Chiba?
Also, thanks.'

122 bumps.

Michelle Chiba
''

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

That would be me at your service, Miss Fiora and don't worry, we're all on the same side here, Officer Jenkins said, while letting Elissa go and talk with Julianne and Meschelle, as Elissa then notes,If Officer Jenkins suspects anything, Hermione and Pi are probably in talks with one another particularly in regards to the news you two might be looking for Haseo actually, he might bring with him a few others if any are interested so you might at least have to be ready for Miss Kusaka and Miss Kuramoto, latter being a stated fan of 'The Romance of the Three Kingdoms' if Officer Jenkins isn't wrong, as Elissa goes to sigh on the following,'No doubt nothing is meant to go by without the notices of those two people according to the reports Officer Jenkins told me,' as Elissa was waiting to hear if Shirav has arrived or not.
We'll find Haseo one way or another, or he'll find us, whichever happens first will happen for a reason, as Elissa goes to look at Juliette and Meschelle,In the meantime, do whatever you'd like to do, even go talk about yourselves or making out, it doesn't matter that much to me as you can even get a drink, as Elissa goes to look around the area around her to see if anything odd was happening.
Besides, today is said to be the Birthday of some guy named Harry Dresden and its also the Death Day of the parents of Harry James Potter when Potter's cousin in one of the Dark Lords killed them actually, as Elissa had to add that one in at the last moment,If the Potter residence goes to join the party, it has to be their call and their decision since Lily and James Potter have died, as Elissa wasn't aware if Juliette and Meschelle have read on the Harry Potter Novels by the Seeress J.K Rowling, in fact.

Feel free to tell us about yourself, Miss Fiora, and I wonder if Miss Nicole or Miss Scapegrace may appear soon, as Officer Jenkins suspects to himself the following,'I wonder if Susy remembered to keep up, I can't help but feel we've forgot about her,' as Officer Jenkins goes to listen in with his good ear, knowing that at any moment, one of the owners of the Mansion will arrive to welcome every representative on board.

User Image

'Careful now, we Summoners are only allowed to summon a fraction of the powers of the Immortals we intend to summon, any more and we put ourselves in Jeopardy, actually.

116 Bumps.

((Bump 164..? Sorry if I put the wrong number. I think this is where I left off, but I'm not entirely sure. -_-* Sorry for the late response Javier.))

Letting out a small sigh, Fiora listened as the man spoke. She wanted to speak, yet words seemed to fail her. Without a word, Fiora simply gave a slight curtsy in respect to him. She turned on her heels and began walking away with her head still lowered. Much had been on her mind, though in truth, Fiora felt rather confused and a bit out of place. She stood by one of the lone windows in silence, glancing up at the stars. 'I don't understand, why bother coming? Maybe 'tis best... I just... go home.' Fiora thought tiredly. Though she knew not what had been expected of her at such an occasion as this. She was still very nervous, her expression seeming to not change much at all, remaining one of confusion.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image
Don't mind Elissa, she is talking with Julianne and Meschelle while they get help to look for an old friend of theirs, Officer Jenkins states simply,To be honest I'm surprised nothing else is happening, so tell me about yourself, please,
I take it as you're not from around here, I done enough Tours in Vietnam once to know that, as Officer Jenkins already knew well enough on the likes of her in regards to the basics.

___

So once we find out if we should find Haseo or if Haseo should find us, what else may we do, next? Elissa adds to Julianne and Meschelle.

User Image

Also, thanks.'

We must be the ones that confront him. I remember the days when he was joker on the "world" and tried to PKed me on top of it. Julianne,didn't he used to pick on BT?

*laughing* yeah, REMEMBER that!! BT was ALWAYS the victim of Sora's attacks! BT was Sora's favorite punching bag..but he was always liked me and Mimiru..

BY the powers of the LIGHT,I summon Pi!!!!!*Pi appears*

Okay, who's Joker that made me appear in the "world"..*comical music appears*

Opps..

NOT this again! thank-you!! and NO PROBLEM!!! don't bring those two again! they cause trouble on Gaia.

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

___

User Image

Also, thanks.'

122 bumps.'

((Bump 165...? Um, did officer Jenkins follow her or something? confused ))

Turning her gaze, she listened as the man from before spoke again. She let out a shaky sigh, barely able to compose herself. Fiora guessed that he had once been a soldier of some sort from what he had told her. "I.... I-I'm not s-sure... wh-where to... begin." Fiora admitted shyly in a soft voice, stuttering a bit. It wasn't every day she had met a former soldier from a different place, most likely from somewhere she had never heard of at all. Not many people seemed to bother speaking with her, besides him, which seemed odd to her for some unknown reason, though she ignored the thought for now.

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75
Sanguinaura Bloodstone

I had it recorded that you ended with Bump 9 meaning you should of started with Bump 10 on page 93

Page 94 you have Bump 21 twice

I only got through page 94 double checking the count.... so you next time you post add 2 bumps to the number you left off at....

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

___

User Image

Also, thanks.'

122 bumps.'

((Bump 165...? Um, did officer Jenkins follow her or something? confused ))

Turning her gaze, she listened as the man from before spoke again. She let out a shaky sigh, barely able to compose herself. Fiora guessed that he had once been a soldier of some sort from what he had told her. "I.... I-I'm not s-sure... wh-where to... begin." Fiora admitted shyly in a soft voice, stuttering a bit. It wasn't every day she had met a former soldier from a different place, most likely from somewhere she had never heard of at all. Not many people seemed to bother speaking with her, besides him, which seemed odd to her for some unknown reason, though she ignored the thought for now.

Oh,sorry that was rude of us..my name is Julianne and this is Meschelle. yours?
Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

User Image

116 Bumps.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

___

User Image

Also, thanks.'

We must be the ones that confront him. I remember the days when he was joker on the "world" and tried to PKed me on top of it. Julianne,didn't he used to pick on BT?

*laughing* yeah, REMEMBER that!! BT was ALWAYS the victim of Sora's attacks! BT was Sora's favorite punching bag..but he was always liked me and Mimiru..

BY the powers of the LIGHT,I summon Pi!!!!!*Pi appears*

Okay, who's Joker that made me appear in the "world"..*comical music appears*

Opps..

NOT this again! thank-you!! and NO PROBLEM!!! don't bring those two again! they cause trouble on Gaia.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

I'm all ears when you find out where to start, its cool as General Siegfried was used to dealing with supernatural incidents where people not from this world tend to pop in for various reasons, its cool so you can trust me there, Officer Jenkins responds to Fiora,Also as far as I'm sure, none of us are exactly your definition of Normal, but then again feel free to define your idea of Normal any time you like, and I'll tell you my idea of Normal includes Star Trek fans remembering that the Klingons are actually a nod to the Russians actually, as Officer Jenkins adds this,If you never heard of Star Trek, that's not your fault really, as Officer Jenkins adds,Its very likely you don't have any Gatekeepers to take care of the Space-Time related matters where you're from, it seems, well apart from maybe the gods of that Reality that brought you here, as Officer Jenkins goes to look at Fiora to await her response.

____

The way you make out this Sora fellow from where you're from, he sounds like some guy who illegally drinks too much Coffee, Elissa replies quickly,Otherwise for those who've seen South Park, BT would not have been Kenny'd more times than one can count, its like hearing about Dark Souls players these days as Louis Arcus-Iris of the Ravenclaws would have noted,

Elissa then sighed, before she heard Julianne laughing her Mammies out all the while Julianne listens to Mischelle and,'Oh Zip it, Summoner, you already have a point with how neither you or Mother would mind watching these two making out at all, geez sometimes I feel you're worse than Mother in that respect, and if you're a saint compared to worse offenders, I don't wanna know who else wants to see the two kiss and are less saintly than you, and I'm using Saint loosely so we'd get on the same page,' Elissa responds to me while interrupting the narration I was trying to make.

____

*A Powerful Vortex appears at the same moment Pi has arrived, as a familiar face has arrived with a Cat at her shoulders*

'It took her long enough,' Elissa thought to herself, as Officer Jenkins goes to raise his two thumbs up at Hermione,Fancy meeting you here, for those who don't know here, this is Hermione of the Ministry of Magic, and as for those of us who don't know the Pink-haired woman Julianne and Meschelle are talking with, this is Pi, the Avenger of the Epitaphs, Courtesy of the Ministries of Magic and CC Corp respectively they have arrived, as Officer Jenkins looks at both the Audiences In-RP and Outside of it who don't know either.

Hermione Swings her Blue cloak at her back before she addresses Pi, while *Comical Music* appears where she's at,I guess you're not the only one wondering who had the idea to bring us together like this, tell me how long has it been since the last conversation a while back? as Hermione goes to bust out a notepad while she was still holding her cat,As for anyone else wondering, a witch is never late nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to, as Hermione thinks to herself on this,'I've got to work harder on wittier responses, first Harry and Haseo are agreeing in regards to wittier responses needed for their own reasons, now everyone else is starting to think All Work and No Play makes me a dull witch, despite the fact Harry's also stuck with Paperwork as well,' as Hermione goes to shake her cranium sideways while she goes to grab some Tea.

User Image

'Well, Summoner Chiba, you helped to bring up Pi, so the Ministries of Magic responded with bringing in Hermione actually, wonder if we ought to go watch them drink up Tea in a conversation or something, now,'

123 bumps now.

Princess Zelda21
''

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Javier Cross
'Well, Summoner Chiba, you helped to bring up Pi, so the Ministries of Magic responded with bringing in Hermione actually, wonder if we ought to go watch them drink up Tea in a conversation or something, now,'

Sure..Now..I wonder what happened those two who broke the fourth wall?

Btw,I'm tired. I'm headed to bed.. Later!!

Questionable Genius

MistyMary24
Sanguinaura Bloodstone

sorry for the lag ~ i fell asleep!
i am very happy that you are enjoying them, and i forgot to say also that some i have made so they are my own as well.

What program do you use to make yours with?
I love them smile I keep coming in and just looking at them....
Plus they make counting the bumps more enjoyable... I have counted so many bumps since the 20th and pictures and little conversations are fun to read and see while counting.

i use a few different programs ~ photoscape, photopospro, photobie, gimpshop~ which is a collaboration between gimp and photoshop, online editor (yes, that's really the name!), and a few others depending upon what i'm working on at the time...
it makes me really happy that you like them *thank you*
i honestly have so many that i haven't yet begun to make a dent in my collection User Image
Michelle Chiba
Javier Cross

Sure..Now..I wonder what happened those two who broke the fourth wall?

Btw,I'm tired. I'm headed to bed.. Later!!

124 bumps and you sort of forgot and left everyone hanging.

*Goes to watch to see if Juliette and Meschelle are gonna kiss or not*

I miss Miranda Creusa. emo

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Hello,Julianne or should I say Tsusaka? you are one of the famous cases that brother dearly talked about in his report. May I speed you up on what's been going on here?

Sure. All I know Haseo is Some-What connected to Skeith the monster who tried atttack me and Meschelle a long time ago when I personally woke aura up. I wonder does Sora is Haseo?

I'm not sure that Sora has connections with Haseo or not but it's the same user. speaking which,I wonder Cause those R:1 to go Rogue? do they have connections with AIDA?

I have no clue on why they do it or not I was sent to restore those R:1 accounts.Julianne shall we be there for a private time?

sure. *walks over to place where they hold hands*

I guess the rumor was true. you both have romantic relationship between each other..

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

I'm all ears when you find out where to start, its cool as General Siegfried was used to dealing with supernatural incidents where people not from this world tend to pop in for various reasons, its cool so you can trust me there, Officer Jenkins responds to Fiora,Also as far as I'm sure, none of us are exactly your definition of Normal, but then again feel free to define your idea of Normal any time you like, and I'll tell you my idea of Normal includes Star Trek fans remembering that the Klingons are actually a nod to the Russians actually, as Officer Jenkins adds this,If you never heard of Star Trek, that's not your fault really, as Officer Jenkins adds,Its very likely you don't have any Gatekeepers to take care of the Space-Time related matters where you're from, it seems, well apart from maybe the gods of that Reality that brought you here, as Officer Jenkins goes to look at Fiora to await her response.

____

The way you make out this Sora fellow from where you're from, he sounds like some guy who illegally drinks too much Coffee, Elissa replies quickly,Otherwise for those who've seen South Park, BT would not have been Kenny'd more times than one can count, its like hearing about Dark Souls players these days as Louis Arcus-Iris of the Ravenclaws would have noted,

Elissa then sighed, before she heard Julianne laughing her Mammies out all the while Julianne listens to Mischelle and,'Oh Zip it, Summoner, you already have a point with how neither you or Mother would mind watching these two making out at all, geez sometimes I feel you're worse than Mother in that respect, and if you're a saint compared to worse offenders, I don't wanna know who else wants to see the two kiss and are less saintly than you, and I'm using Saint loosely so we'd get on the same page,' Elissa responds to me while interrupting the narration I was trying to make.

____

*A Powerful Vortex appears at the same moment Pi has arrived, as a familiar face has arrived with a Cat at her shoulders*

'It took her long enough,' Elissa thought to herself, as Officer Jenkins goes to raise his two thumbs up at Hermione,Fancy meeting you here, for those who don't know here, this is Hermione of the Ministry of Magic, and as for those of us who don't know the Pink-haired woman Julianne and Meschelle are talking with, this is Pi, the Avenger of the Epitaphs, Courtesy of the Ministries of Magic and CC Corp respectively they have arrived, as Officer Jenkins looks at both the Audiences In-RP and Outside of it who don't know either.

Hermione Swings her Blue cloak at her back before she addresses Pi, while *Comical Music* appears where she's at,I guess you're not the only one wondering who had the idea to bring us together like this, tell me how long has it been since the last conversation a while back? as Hermione goes to bust out a notepad while she was still holding her cat,As for anyone else wondering, a witch is never late nor is she early, she arrives precisely when she means to, as Hermione thinks to herself on this,'I've got to work harder on wittier responses, first Harry and Haseo are agreeing in regards to wittier responses needed for their own reasons, now everyone else is starting to think All Work and No Play makes me a dull witch, despite the fact Harry's also stuck with Paperwork as well,' as Hermione goes to shake her cranium sideways while she goes to grab some Tea.

User Image

123 bumps now.

((Bump 164...? Still haven't answered my question there, Javier. Did officer Jenkins follow Fiora to the window or not? confused Please, please, PLEASE, always use quote marks around what the characters are saying when writing in third person! I can't tell if it's all actions, or just explaining something or whatever. It's seriously getting confusing. emotion_facepalm ))

Slowly Fiora let out a shaky sigh as she heard the man speak. She had not heard of several of the things he had mentioned, for none were familiar to her. Fiora turned her gaze towards the window as the man went to speak with other guests. She could hear someone else speaking from a distance, but it was mostly muffled with several of the other small groups of people talking amongst themselves, finding it rather irrelevant. 'Strange crowd...' Fiora thought observantly. She knew not what time it had been, but assumed the ball would probably start sometime soon. Turning her gaze, Fiora silently observed the other people all seeming to enjoy themselves with one another. Yet for some reason she felt a bit left out, as if they were all in their own little worlds.
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

____

____

User Image

123 bumps now.

((Bump 164...? Still haven't answered my question there, Javier. Did officer Jenkins follow Fiora to the window or not? confused Please, please, PLEASE, always use quote marks around what the character's are saying when writing in third person! I can't tell if it's all actions, or just explaining something or whatever. It's seriously getting confusing. emotion_facepalm ))

Slowly Fiora let out a shaky sigh as she heard the man speak. She had not heard of several of the things he had mentioned, for none were familiar to her. Fiora turned her gaze towards the window as the man went to speak with other guests. She could hear someone else speaking from a distance, but it was mostly muffled with several of the other small groups of people talking amongst themselves, finding it rather irrelevant. 'Strange crowd...' Fiora thought observantly. She knew not what time it had been, but assumed the ball would probably start sometime soon. Turning her gaze, Fiora silently observed the other people all seeming to enjoy themselves with one another. Yet for some reason she felt a bit left out, as if they were all in their own little worlds.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Officer Jenkins goes to follow the window,"Sorry about that," Officer Jenkins told Fiora, 'The Quotation marks are apparently when we want to make sure we are heard, I find,' as he adds,"Elissa just wants to get the matter with Julianne and Meschelle over with, as unlike with one of her two full sisters she's not gonna bother to 'savor' the sight, actually,"
Officer Jenkins then goes to note to Fiora as he goes to admit this,"We're all a bunch of Oddballs if I do say so, myself,"

____

"This reminds me of hearing when Professor Albus Dumbledore was in love with Gellert Grindelwald, except I didn't ask if Grindelwald ever returned the affections,"
Hermione said, while waiting with Pi on what else to do as she continues to take her Tea,"So Pi, let us know if you need anything and we'll send out a Task Force to lend you a hand, its the least we can do," Hermione said to Pi, while Elissa then states to herself,"Well at least that part's getting taken care of, now I won't have to let the Summoner Cross get strangled while I can keep my sis in Miranda Creusa content, seeing as how she wants to appease Mother so much," as Elissa sighed while she goes to watch what Julianne and Meschelle will do, next,"Are they going to arrive to the Ball in person?Are they going to talk to Pi in a private location, or are they going to spend some Quality
'Alone time' with each other?"
as Elissa sighed when she had to ask about that question.

___

"Let's run by the info we know Pi, we're dealing with a Crisis of our own in that so far, Tom Riddle left a 'parting gift' for us after he died, while at the same time the threat of your friends going Rogue is also rampant like an Outbreak, correct?" Hermione had to ask this, feeling that the House Elves might be the next to get hit,'Rest in peace, Dobby,' Hermione thought to herself while she goes to look to see Pi's response as they drink Tea.

User Image

'Sorry about that, I guess its hard to get used to this with the code at work, I'll go and see to it everyone remembers to do that.' emotion_facepalm

124 bumps.

Michelle Chiba
''

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Officer Jenkins goes to follow the window,"Sorry about that," Officer Jenkins told Fiora, 'The Quotation marks are apparently when we want to make sure we are heard, I find,' as he adds,"Elissa just wants to get the matter with Julianne and Meschelle over with, as unlike with one of her two full sisters she's not gonna bother to 'savor' the sight, actually,"
Officer Jenkins then goes to note to Fiora as he goes to admit this,"We're all a bunch of Oddballs if I do say so, myself,"

____

"This reminds me of hearing when Professor Albus Dumbledore was in love with Gellert Grindelwald, except I didn't ask if Grindelwald ever returned the affections,"
Hermione said, while waiting with Pi on what else to do as she continues to take her Tea,"So Pi, let us know if you need anything and we'll send out a Task Force to lend you a hand, its the least we can do," Hermione said to Pi, while Elissa then states to herself,"Well at least that part's getting taken care of, now I won't have to let the Summoner Cross get strangled while I can keep my sis in Miranda Creusa content, seeing as how she wants to appease Mother so much," as Elissa sighed while she goes to watch what Julianne and Meschelle will do, next,"Are they going to arrive to the Ball in person?Are they going to talk to Pi in a private location, or are they going to spend some Quality
'Alone time' with each other?"
as Elissa sighed when she had to ask about that question.

___

"Let's run by the info we know Pi, we're dealing with a Crisis of our own in that so far, Tom Riddle left a 'parting gift' for us after he died, while at the same time the threat of your friends going Rogue is also rampant like an Outbreak, correct?" Hermione had to ask this, feeling that the House Elves might be the next to get hit,'Rest in peace, Dobby,' Hermione thought to herself while she goes to look to see Pi's response as they drink Tea.

User Image

'Sorry about that, I guess its hard to get used to this with the code at work, I'll go and see to it everyone remembers to do that.' emotion_facepalm

124 bumps.

((Bump 164...? One last thing just to remind you. Please use brackets such as --> ((...)), [[....]] or {{...}} for all Out of Character posts. It's much easier to tell them apart from the In Character posts to avoid confusion.))

Turning her gaze, Fiora glanced up at the man as he spoke. "It's alright... I'm just... not used to being around crowds of people much." she told him shyly. "I don't believe you've told me your name, sir." Fiora added, wondering why he would bother talking with her in the first place. 'Wish I knew what this place was.' she thought observantly. It had been quite some time since she last spoke with anyone from another land.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff