• Partygoer 500
Awww silent tread huh...

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
Bump~
I'll make a pretty bumping layout at some point... Just not at this point biggrin

Friendly Giver

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Enduring Gaian

Hi Everybody! Happy Halloween!!!

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
Gumby13_13
Awww silent tread huh...

For now it seems... I put it in to be moved out of the test forum and they have not moved it yet....

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Bump~
I'll make a pretty bumping layout at some point... Just not at this point biggrin

wne you do please share it smile

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
missynae5151
Hello

Hi how are you doing?

Friendly Giver

9,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
MistyMary24
missynae5151
Hello

Hi how are you doing?

Pretty good, and you?

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
Madame Xiva
Hi Everybody! Happy Halloween!!!

Hi and welcome,
Gaia staff hopefully will get this moved ASAP. When they do it should pick up on more people here....

Always fun waiting on them... Sometimes they are really quick about moving threads and sometimes, well they jusf do not move them fast enough.

What do you think about how they took Ask the Admin away? It is like the second time in the last 5 or 6 years I have seen them pull this stunt but it came back....

Fashionable Hunter

7,750 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Bump~

I definitely will~ :3

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
missynae5151
MistyMary24
missynae5151
Hello

Hi how are you doing?

Pretty good, and you?

Alright.... Just out chatting and reading...

Enduring Gaian

MistyMary24

Hi and welcome,
Gaia staff hopefully will get this moved ASAP. When they do it should pick up on more people here....

Always fun waiting on them... Sometimes they are really quick about moving threads and sometimes, well they jusf do not move them fast enough.

What do you think about how they took Ask the Admin away? It is like the second time in the last 5 or 6 years I have seen them pull this stunt but it came back....

Thank you! It's nice to see you!!

I know Gaia can be a bit slow on the draw to move things, but I'm sure they will soon. LOL....we'll just romp in the Test Forum until then.

Truthfully, I'm not surprised that they shut down ATA. In addition to the overwhelming feeling I have that Gaia really doesn't care to hear what we have to say, I expected they would close down SF first. So, I was a little surprised at the order rather than the action. I don't expect to be around when/if ATA comes back. Or I guess I should say....I won't hold my breath! LOL

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
Madame Xiva
MistyMary24

Hi and welcome,

Thank you! It's nice to see you!!

I know Gaia can be a bit slow on the draw to move things, but I'm sure they will soon. LOL....we'll just romp in the Test Forum until then.

Truthfully, I'm not surprised that they shut down ATA. In addition to the overwhelming feeling I have that Gaia really doesn't care to hear what we have to say, I expected they would close down SF first. So, I was a little surprised at the order rather than the action. I don't expect to be around when/if ATA comes back. Or I guess I should say....I won't hold my breath! LOL

ATA shut down once before when I was taking some college courses a few years back.. They were not on for a bit than came back... I had emailed them like they had suggested for questions and answers and the next day my email account and gaia account were no longer accessible... the passwords in both had been changed.

I have fought with them since to get my account back and am still fighting with MSN to get my email back as well.... been several years now that I have been fighting for both.

Truthful Singing

11,200 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Love Machine 150
Chocolates_and_Kisses
MistyMary24
Chocolates_and_Kisses
Bump~

I definitely will~ :3

Any special plans for Halloween?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out