• Contributor 150
Princess Zelda21
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

Officer Jenkins goes to follow the window,"Sorry about that," Officer Jenkins told Fiora, 'The Quotation marks are apparently when we want to make sure we are heard, I find,' as he adds,"Elissa just wants to get the matter with Julianne and Meschelle over with, as unlike with one of her two full sisters she's not gonna bother to 'savor' the sight, actually,"
Officer Jenkins then goes to note to Fiora as he goes to admit this,"We're all a bunch of Oddballs if I do say so, myself,"

____

"This reminds me of hearing when Professor Albus Dumbledore was in love with Gellert Grindelwald, except I didn't ask if Grindelwald ever returned the affections,"
Hermione said, while waiting with Pi on what else to do as she continues to take her Tea,"So Pi, let us know if you need anything and we'll send out a Task Force to lend you a hand, its the least we can do," Hermione said to Pi, while Elissa then states to herself,"Well at least that part's getting taken care of, now I won't have to let the Summoner Cross get strangled while I can keep my sis in Miranda Creusa content, seeing as how she wants to appease Mother so much," as Elissa sighed while she goes to watch what Julianne and Meschelle will do, next,"Are they going to arrive to the Ball in person?Are they going to talk to Pi in a private location, or are they going to spend some Quality
'Alone time' with each other?"
as Elissa sighed when she had to ask about that question.

___

"Let's run by the info we know Pi, we're dealing with a Crisis of our own in that so far, Tom Riddle left a 'parting gift' for us after he died, while at the same time the threat of your friends going Rogue is also rampant like an Outbreak, correct?" Hermione had to ask this, feeling that the House Elves might be the next to get hit,'Rest in peace, Dobby,' Hermione thought to herself while she goes to look to see Pi's response as they drink Tea.

User Image

'Sorry about that, I guess its hard to get used to this with the code at work, I'll go and see to it everyone remembers to do that.' emotion_facepalm

124 bumps.

((Bump 164...? One last thing just to remind you. Please use brackets such as --& ((...)), [[....]] or {{...}} for all Out of Character posts. It's much easier to tell them apart from the In Character posts to avoid confusion.))

Turning her gaze, Fiora glanced up at the man as he spoke. "It's alright... I'm just... not used to being around crowds of people much." she told him shyly. "I don't believe you've told me your name, sir." Fiora added, wondering why he would bother talking with her in the first place. 'Wish I knew what this place was.' she thought observantly. It had been quite some time since she last spoke with anyone from another land.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"I did tell you my surname, but in case its not enough, just call me by the name 'Cognoscentis', okay?" Officer Jenkins insisted, as he then adds,"In one of our languages around this world, that would be Latin for 'The Knower', a little heads-up in knowing this if you will," as Officer Jenkins gets back to watching what Elissa, Julianne and Meschelle may do, next.

User Image

(125 bumps of humble apologies!)

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Silent Healer

36,475 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • That One Hero 500
  • Noble Shade 100
Javier Cross
Elissa
User Image

User Image

User Image
User Image

"I did tell you my surname, but in case its not enough, just call me by the name 'Cognoscentis', okay?" Officer Jenkins insisted, as he then adds,"In one of our languages around this world, that would be Latin for 'The Knower', a little heads-up in knowing this if you will," as Officer Jenkins gets back to watching what Elissa, Julianne and Meschelle may do, next.

User Image

(125 bumps of humble apologies!)

((Bump 165...? It's alright, no harm done! ^_^*))

Fiora simply nodded in reply. Cognoscentis sounded like a rather unique name, though foreign nonetheless. She sighed, feeling a bit less nervous, yet all the same she managed to relax a little. Turning her gaze, Fiora quietly observed the other guests, though none in particular seemed very entertaining. 'Hmm... Strange people indeed.' she thought observantly. er mind seemed to wander a little, feeling a bit bored waiting for the event to begin.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Generous Poster

12,450 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Contributor 150

Generous Poster

12,450 Points