Welcome to Gaia! ::

Divine Poster

It seems to be deflating somewhat more than before.
Hoping it drops even more as months go on by!
Everything is the same and also so different. I feel so old. D:
I logged in to see if anyone I knew or any of the guilds I was in were still active (lol, no, they weren't even when I was semi-active). And I thought to myself, "I wonder what some of my items are worth these days?"
I damn near s**t myself.

And then I remembered aquariums exist and felt real bad about my fish that ain't been fed in questionmark years. And I can't believe gaia had scandals and I missed it.

Friendly Gaian

Tactical Wombat
Everything is the same and also so different. I feel so old. D:
I logged in to see if anyone I knew or any of the guilds I was in were still active (lol, no, they weren't even when I was semi-active). And I thought to myself, "I wonder what some of my items are worth these days?"
I damn near s**t myself.

And then I remembered aquariums exist and felt real bad about my fish that ain't been fed in questionmark years. And I can't believe gaia had scandals and I missed it.

It's good that you had valuable items, though! People who invested more in gold when they left were really unlucky... confused

Ahaha, your poor fish... I feel like they are definitely very, very dead. xd

Hopefully they add some sort of update to the Aquariums, though... that's one thing that probably hasn't changed.

Friendly Gaian

ameliamintz
It seems to be deflating somewhat more than before.
Hoping it drops even more as months go on by!

Agreed! I think that they need to make some sort of permanent forum-game, that'll sink gold just like this event is doing. That'd be a really effective way to help reduce inflation~
I just love looking through this thread and seeing all of the old avi's. Brings me back. whee

Friendly Gaian

Volourn
I just love looking through this thread and seeing all of the old avi's. Brings me back. whee

Definitely. 3nodding

I think that the biggest difference between new avatars and old ones is, by far, the use/lack of arm and leg mods. They're so common now, but older avatars don't have them, so the look is so much different!!

Divine Poster

Lyonel Noale

Agreed! I think that they need to make some sort of permanent forum-game, that'll sink gold just like this event is doing. That'd be a really effective way to help reduce inflation~

That would be the most effective way to go about reducing inflation and nonetheless fun!
So I can completely agree with you there.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
this needs to be back on the first page

Friendly Gaian

Snow Danger
this needs to be back on the first page

I agree. 3nodding

When Christmas rolls around, I'll be bumping it up a lot, especially since there will be a fair amount of discussion created as well based on people who are returning to the site~!
Wow, I don't know what is going on anymore... I guess i'm one of those people that comes on around the holidays to scope things out!

Friendly Gaian

Muggle
Wow, I don't know what is going on anymore... I guess i'm one of those people that comes on around the holidays to scope things out!

Well, I'm glad that my thread might have been of some help! whee And it's thanks to the contributions of a lot of people, too...

If you need any advice or help of any sort, I'd love to update you or let you know anything you need! Thanks for stopping by!

Off topic: I love your username, by the way!!

Ruthless Stalker

9,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Survivor 150
Items that are worth billions? Nope! No inflation at all!

8,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
It's no wonder prices go so high with all the items in gaia cash and how easy is to get gold nowadays.
When i logged last week from my hiatus i had 2mill gold, i had earned it with art commissions and one last art auction. When i stopped coming to Gaia i felt 2mill was quite a lot of gold, even when some people obviously had more.
Now, after a week, just by logging in and playing a bit around and not even posting more than 10 times on the forums i have more than 40mill. I just won 6 in trading candies. It's insane. If it's so easy to get gold for starters prices will never drop.

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
aaaaaaaand back up please emotion_facepalm

Friendly Gaian

Snow Danger
aaaaaaaand back up please emotion_facepalm

Yeah, I'd better update that Zomg! is gone for good crying

and don't worry xd I'll be bumping this back up religiously when Christmas rolls around~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff