Thank you! I'm glad you found it useful! whee

You are most welcome!

Eloquent Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Exactly what I was looking for.

So who's bright idea was it to introduce the gold generators at a staff meeting?

Noob

is it me or the currency is going down

Friendly Gaian

estrofem

Actually, I've noticed that too!

It's probably thanks to the event's gold sinking, as well as other factors. But yes, prices are definitely falling!

Dog

Lyonel Noale
estrofem

It's probably thanks to the event's gold sinking, as well as other factors. But yes, prices are definitely falling!
they should extend the event till christmas lol. c:
hopefully things won't be in the billions after this...

Friendly Gaian

Kyianne
Lyonel Noale
estrofem

they should extend the event till christmas lol. c:
hopefully things won't be in the billions after this...

I think that they should definitely make a game like this permanent, rather than just for events... something like a continuous "Forum Battle" or something? That'd be so awesome...

And they'll definitely be doing a goldsink for Christmas too, so that should also help lower prices!

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Yup. I just came back for the first time in about a year (other than collecting daily chance occasionally) and freaked out when I clicked on my notices and said something on my wishlist was now available for 9 billion gold.

...I guess I am now suddenly poor with my 2 million gold. o__o;

Friendly Gaian

14,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sir Deranged Reindeer
Yup. I just came back for the first time in about a year (other than collecting daily chance occasionally) and freaked out when I clicked on my notices and said something on my wishlist was now available for 9 billion gold.

...I guess I am now suddenly poor with my 2 million gold. o__o;

I think 2 billion are now what 2 million used to be back then. It's truly shocking and the main reason why I am not spending a penny on this site anymore. scream

I sold absolutely everything that was worth it and now I'm just sitting on a pile of gold waiting for the prices to come down (if they ever do).
People have been saying that the prices have been dropping... yayy!!! Soon my 80mil will be worth something, lol
Thank you for this. I feel like an alien.

8,675 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I've been away from Gaia for years, logging once a year maybe when i remembered? But never got back to the forums, just lurked around shocked at all the changes.
This time i decided to take a look at forums and specially to the Art Shops, where i used to spend most of the time... I couldn't believe my eyes at the prices i saw gonk
After the scary numbers there I went to the market place and had to run away again, omg, what is happening?? How is possible the prices of everything have gone so rocket high?? ( And of course I know about the prices in shops, not only the user stuff)

This thread will be very helpfull to understand everything i missed :__)

Friendly Gaian

Shadexx03
People have been saying that the prices have been dropping... yayy!!! Soon my 80mil will be worth something, lol

That's great!!
I have 12.5m gold which is currently worthless. On the plus side, I'm worth at least 50b.

My last trades were in March of 2013 around the time when Flynn, Verdant, Coin Flip, and some other bs items were introduced.

Friendly Gaian

POMFPOMFPOMF
I have 12.5m gold which is currently worthless. On the plus side, I'm worth at least 50b.

My last trades were in March of 2013 around the time when Flynn, Verdant, Coin Flip, and some other bs items were introduced.

Yeah, I definitely think that for people returning, they were either extremely disadvantaged or relatively stable, depending on whether they last invested in gold, or in items. confused

But that's good that you've got value~! That means there are things you can sell if you need the funds!

Fluffy Friend

25,090 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Thanks for this, I was blown away by how different and expensive everything is! xp Sheesh.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff