Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Gaian

Updated~! whee

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
We're having an influx of threads again in the GCD about inflation shock, and so on, so I think we need this back on the front page.

Friendly Gaian

`Hydro
We're having an influx of threads again in the GCD about inflation shock, and so on, so I think we need this back on the front page.

Yeah, it never seems to end... although, I've gotten a lot of positive feedback from returners who have posted in my thread, so that at least is good...! Thanks for bumping this back up~!

3nodding

Friendly Gaian

Hopefully, there'll come a time when this thread isn't needed... :/ but until then, it's good to keep hearing from returning Gaians~

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
I didn't see anywhere in the OP about zOMG shutting down. Maybe add that in? If it's there, I must not have seen it.

You should save up $1 or something to get this promoted so more users see it. mrgreen The video offers help with that.

Friendly Gaian

Loveparody
I didn't see anywhere in the OP about zOMG shutting down. Maybe add that in? If it's there, I must not have seen it.

You should save up $1 or something to get this promoted so more users see it. mrgreen The video offers help with that.

Does getting it promoted keep it on the main page longer?

Thanks for the reminder about zOMG! It's near the bottom of the list, in the "Site Features and Updates" section. Although I feel like I should make it more noticable, since I feel like returning to the site and noticing that zOMG! is gone would leave people with a LOT of questions...

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lyonel Noale
Loveparody

Thanks for the reminder about zOMG! It's near the bottom of the list, in the "Site Features and Updates" section. Although I feel like I should make it more noticable, since I feel like returning to the site and noticing that zOMG! is gone would leave people with a LOT of questions...

gaia_nitemareleft gaia_diamond gaia_nitemareright

It doesn't keep it on the main page, but it makes the background colored so it "sticks out".
If you check out the charity forum, some people promote their charities or quests.
I tend to check out promoted posts so if you get this post promoted, it'll stick out among most of the GCD posts.
Most of the topics here are not colored, so if you promote yours, it'll stick out among the other threads. mrgreen

Friendly Gaian

Loveparody
Lyonel Noale
Loveparody

It doesn't keep it on the main page, but it makes the background colored so it "sticks out".
If you check out the charity forum, some people promote their charities or quests.
I tend to check out promoted posts so if you get this post promoted, it'll stick out among most of the GCD posts.
Most of the topics here are not colored, so if you promote yours, it'll stick out among the other threads. mrgreen

Okay, thanks! I'll definitely do that - but it probably won't be for a while because, long story short, I'm at university and won't be working until Christmas break and therefore won't have extra money to spend, until Christmas break (at least, extra money without feeling guilty)!

Skylex Nevaeh's Husband

Shirtless Demon

17,050 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Lyonel Noale
Loveparody
Lyonel Noale
Loveparody

Okay, thanks! I'll definitely do that - but it probably won't be for a while because, long story short, I'm at university and won't be working until Christmas break and therefore won't have extra money to spend, until Christmas break (at least, extra money without feeling guilty)!

You can do free cash offers if they're available to you (like videos or the gc tree). If not, you'll have to save up for later. :O

what the actual ********......

Sparkly Hunter

Oh geeze, I just came back to see how things were going and my eyes bugged out when I saw that things were selling for TRILLIONS of gold.

I can't say I didn't expect it because I took a break right around easter of this year, well after gold gens were a thing. But inflation really, truly is a problem when you find yourself having to update standard payouts just so new users have a fighting chance.

Thanks for the thread. I think I'm going to go back into hibernation. I don't think I can keep up with this.

Friendly Gaian

Lachryca
Oh geeze, I just came back to see how things were going and my eyes bugged out when I saw that things were selling for TRILLIONS of gold.

I can't say I didn't expect it because I took a break right around easter of this year, well after gold gens were a thing. But inflation really, truly is a problem when you find yourself having to update standard payouts just so new users have a fighting chance.

Thanks for the thread. I think I'm going to go back into hibernation. I don't think I can keep up with this.

Waaaaaiiit!!! Don't leave yet!! Apparently the Inventory Arranger is going to appear soon...!!

But yeah, inflation is just getting more and more insane :/

stukky's Fangirl

Fairy Type

60,050 Points
  • Cute Monster 500
  • Manchurian Candidate 500
  • Budding Witch 250
third page bump emotion_8c

Friendly Gaian

DropDeadDrop
what the actual ********]

...yeah... It's a lot to come back to, for sure. Anything in particular catch your attention?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff