Welcome to Gaia! ::

20,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
My favorite summertime activity is Umm...Root Beer Floats...YUM

Anti Inquisitor

My favorite summertime activity would have to be tubbing on the river.

Loyal Raccoon

38,290 Points
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
I generally get all season passes to an amusement park that is about twenty minutes away and go every chance I get! I just LOVE the thrill that some of the rides provide! The Ups, the Downs, the sharp twist and turns, the loops! The water rides are also there when one is in need of a cool down, the people I go with and of course the over priced snow cones! I honestly don't know what could beat a day out playing and having fun! I generally leave my cell phone at home as well, because you know what? I am there to relax and have fun! Everything and everyone else can wait! heart

Anxious Shapeshifter

User ImageLong walks with my pooch and relaxing at home.

Friendly Kitten

10,150 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Millionaire 200
During summer, I like swimming, or playing inside with my siblings. When I was younger, I used to watch horses~ :3 I also like hanging out with friends and having sleepovers for days on end X3

Wistful Cat

14,975 Points
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Mystical Adversary 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
Hm.. I've gotta say that my fave summertime activity would be dropping down to Cape Cod w/ my fave cousin and just chilling quietly at the beaches there whee or even more, relaxing alone, on a quiet but not quite empty beach. Just reading a good book sweatdrop pretty boring for some people, but it's the best when you've had a long period of schooling pretty much the majority of the year

Celestial Star

45,800 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Okay!! Anyone ready for SMORES!! xd

Devout Lunatic

18,075 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Megathread 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
My absolute favorite summer activity is sleeping in. Beyond that, I love ice cream on a hot hot day. Also the few hours right after a thunderstorm that it feels perfect outside and everything is extra green and vibrant

Precious Vegetarian

23,175 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Marathon 300
My most favorite summer activity would be camping at the waterfalls. Long warm nights by the fire and the roar of the falls. Smores and campfire food. Its the best
My absolute favorite summer time activity is making delicious summer themed foods and beverages. There's nothing more refreshing than a homemade glass of strawberry lemonade and it feels so good to know that I made it and it's not pumped full with additives and preservatives and all kinds of nasty things that just don't belong in strawberry lemonade!!!

Dangerous Lunatic

12,850 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
My favorite activity is eating watermelon! Soooo delicious!

Star-Crossed Seraph

25,775 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
My favourite summertime activity is planning a vacation to a place I've never been before, usually with a historical basis . Sometimes the looking into and planning can be just as much fun as the actual vacation since I tend to learn many new things.
Reading by the beach or pool!

Dainty Dreamer

18,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Married 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
I am going to be heading on a float trip, visiting the science museum and the caverns! Loads of discoveries abounds!

Original Survivor

My family goes to the Renaissance Faire ever summer. It's a blast. We don't dress up (well, the rest of them don't), see a ton of fun shows, and eat horrible food. It's great, and I really recommend it for all New Yorkers that can get to the Tuxedo New York area.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff