Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eternal Gatekeeper

37,840 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Object of Affection 150
My favourite summer activity is hanging out in the air conditioning playing acnl and waiting for cooler weather.

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
chi_the_destroyer
I love SWIMMING heart heart heart

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Me too~

Art By: elusie

Lonely Shapeshifter

My favorite activity as a kid in the summer was catching fireflies. cat_4laugh

Nowadays I just do movie marathons on my days/nights off. ewe

Dedicated Hunter

33,975 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Alchemy Level 4 100
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
My favorite summer time activity would be badminton because of the racket's long reach and the light weight birdie. However, no one plays it where I'm at because they rather play Tennis instead. Unfortunately, I'm horrible at playing Tennis because I can't hit the ball back due to having muscle weakness on my right side. So even though they are similar, I can only do badminton because it's light weight.

Shy Protagonist

I love walking on the beach or laying in the sun, reading a good book! heart

Romantic Dreamer

My favorite summertime activities is going to the park, take pictures of the beautiful flowers and/or read a book. If my friends are free from work or have the energy I enjoy hanging out with them. We may even have a few picnics or play badminton, but lately it's been rare since we're all busy with work and finishing school, or the lack of energy to get out much.

Thankfully, we're all a little more active in summer than in the fall or winter. Everyone is cooped up during those seasons. lol

Aged Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I'll probably do the same thing I did last summer which is contemplate my existence while simultaneously blowing things up in battlefield.

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Derpy Whooves
My favorite Summer Activity is the fair, I adore everything about fairs, the show rabbits, the over priced, fried delicious foods, seeing how happy everyone is

Youre dream avis are ******** adorable!

Fairy

In the summertime, I like to go hiking and enjoy nature. There is no wifi in the forest but there is an even greater connection, the connection between man and nature.

TH1NM1NTS's Waifu

Romantic Bookworm

23,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
My favorite summertime activity is going to the beach. I love to swim but the beach is a whole different thing. I just love being there, since it's a day trip I just get to relax in the sun. Being able to relax and read in the sun or hang out with family/friends is the best for me. And it also helps that I love the smell of the salt water. And goofing in the waves.

Undead Businesswoman

My favorite summertime activity is spending time with my boyfriend at the lake!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
If you want a fun and unique summer time expirance craft your own bow and arrows.

You might need and adults supervision but they are pretty easy to make with the right supplies and is a good skill to have in the upcoming Fish Apoca... er I meen Zombie Apocalypse.

what you need

one section of PVC pipe (1/2" or 3/4" will be good) about 50 inches long.

a heat source (even camp fires work.)

a flat surface and somthing to press the pipe flat with.

string Paracord works great.

if you want more details there are tons of videos on youtube about it.

Rainbow Smoker

28,375 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
  • That One Hero 500
Ga-Ga
My favorite summertime activity is Umm...Root Beer Floats...YUM

YES~ omg yumm~ =B

Mystical Rabbit

12,150 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Egg Collector 100
  • The Plague of Kokeshi 100
Mine is going to a friends house

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers