Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Wing Scouts' Summer Fun Giveaway!

Hi Gaians! So we finished unrolling our sleeping bags, building a fire, makin' s'mores, and pretty much every other camping activity we could think of. The counselors are a little busy, but hey, do you think you could give us something fun to try? Let us know what exciting things you do to stay busy during summer and we might give you an awesome prize. It's coming out of Monia's pockets though, so it might be a little linty.

How to Enter: Post in this thread before June 25th at 9:59 PM PDT and share your favorite summertime activity!

How to Win: 15 randomly chosen winners will score User Image Camp Nimbus Bundle (9 pack!)

Bonus Prizes: 2 random winners will receive an upgraded User Image Camp Nimbus Bundle (25 pack!)

Rules:
Posting multiple times will not affect your chances of winning.
Please keep spam to a minimum.
Have fun!

We already made like a hundred billion of those rubber band bracelets, so don't say that! Anything else is totally welcome. Thanks guys! We'll be announcing the winners here once the selecting is over. Be sure to check back! And bring snacks, okay?

The Winners Are In!

Congratulations to:
Zigzag_Dragonslayer
FolleseGaskarth
ProjectAliceRE
robotprosone
Vehuiah
little miss vampire kitty
sea elephants
Black Death Goddess
Lukan Wolf
kroganjetpack
Kazoukei
Casua Aria
Mayander
--Melaho_Oira--
Et Esh
ReyesLord
kurayami no uta

Your prizes are on their way. Thanks for sharing your fun ideas with us, everybody!

Toxic Otaku

My favorite summer activity is going on the Internet. :^)

Aged Gaian

17,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Best summer activity? Swimming in a river, public pool, fountain or lake (maybe even ocean) in a full Mermaid Tail - yes I have one of those and I do that every summer

Invisible Treasure-Seeker

17,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Oh this is fun smile

Thieving Informer

First post? I think so...

Anyways, i enjoy eating sea salt ice cream with my friends(SEA SALT ICE CREAM IS A THING! LOOK IT UP!) while walking along beaches....or i would enjoy it if i could go to the beach...

Beloved Bunny

11,300 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
Pool Party Photoshoot c:

Invisible Treasure-Seeker

17,100 Points
  • Battery 500
  • The Key to Victory 50
  • Rat Conqueror 500
Reading and hanging out with friends :3

Sparkly Coon's Waifu

Premium Cat

7,350 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
My favorite summertime activity is sitting next to the fan all day. ._.

Hater

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

My favorite summer activity...I guess its exploring abandoned buildings with my friends. We kind of have a tradition of going out and finding new buildings we havent been in yet. Also discovering the story behind the building is so fun. We have found letters and diaries from the previous owners giving us insight into their lives which is so interesting and really adds to the experience.

Loyal Shapeshifter

▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌ ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ ♥

My summertime activity consists of melting in front a computer screen. Literally. It gets way too hot! burning_eyes

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
What about friendship bracelets???

Not the rubber band ones, the string ones!

Considerate Collector

65,025 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • That One Hero 500
Collect lightning bugs (or fireflies if you will) in a jar. Then release them into your friends' tent.

Lucky Hoarder

74,775 Points
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Hellraiser 500
If it wasn't for work, I would say that travelling is my favorite summer activity.

Adorable Krampus

22,825 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Fortuitous Finder 100
  • Streaker 200
To be honest, my favourite part of summer is family. Without school schedules to work around, we get together near constantly. Cookouts, barbecues, everything. I've always had a big, close knit family, and it makes me so happy when we all get together just because we can. And since it's summer, we can go out in the pool and play around, and it turns into everyone's suddenly a kid again.
I remember once a couple summers ago, my uncle accidentally threw some wood with all of the preservative chemicals in it into the bonfire, so we couldn't roast out marshmallows in it. So we all went inside and my aunt patty put down a candle and we all toasted our marshmallows in that XD
Summer to me isn't just a season, or a temperature. It's a series of happenings, of get-togethers, of friends, of family.
I'd have to say my favourite summertime activity is being able to hit the open road and spend some time visiting all of my friends in faraway places. As you grow older, sometimes distance becomes a factor in your life and can keep you from being able to spend time with your friends and loved ones.

In the summer, when the weather is cooperative and roads are nice, it's always fun to cram everyone together in a vehicle, do some road tripping, and create precious memories for years to come. Friends and road tripping to fun destinations is what summer is all about! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff