Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
Congrats to all the winners there were some awesome avi's. To all those who entered congrats to you there were some great one, glad I wasn't a judge I wouldn't have been able to decide. ^_^

Supreme Sex Symbol

^ ^ congrats.

Nine-tailed Fox

22,300 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
RonanTastesAccusation
^ ^ congrats.

YOUR MARRIED !

.-.

i am so .. slow .. V.V

Supreme Sex Symbol

WildFoxAppears
RonanTastesAccusation
^ ^ congrats.

YOUR MARRIED !

.-.

i am so .. slow .. V.V

oh sis your so silly. -hugs-

Friendly Dreamer

NothingGold

I think it might be done. Let me know if I need to fix the coloring any. I tend to always forget something here or there.

http://sta.sh/2a5zea2gpxw?edit=1

Benevolent Feeder

Loner Yanagi
NothingGold
pfft I wish. I feel pretty worthless as an artist even if people give me compliments. I'm pretty self loathing. I guess it's because my art has never gotten me anywhere.

http://sta.sh/08nzs1p8p53 Taking a break to be lazy for a bit. lol... I forgot how long art takes.

I don't feel like it's a waste time. I feel like drawing is being productive, but this is coming from someone who spends too much time on Gaia.

I think it might be done. Let me know if I need to fix the coloring any. I tend to always forget something here or there.

Wooow,]http://sta.sh/2a5zea2gpxw?edit=1
Wooow, it looks so pretty with colors and shading. <333
I always find it amazing how others can make a piece of art look so professional.
I only really sketch and do body shapes sometimes.
Shading and coloring are really difficult for me because I avoid doing it so much.
It's really nice to have such cute art of us together. Thanks for putting so much time and effort into it. <3

Now to the first post. I've been pretty busy the last few days so sorry it's taken so long to respond.
I think I understand how you feel. Like, it would be so awesome to be able to make a career out of making art, or to get a lot better without making so many pieces of art that are all pretty similar and in our comfort zone. But even though we aren't the best there will ever be, it is nice to have your passion for something recognized.

I suppose that I found art to be a waste of time because it didn't get me anywhere and there wasn't a lot of benefit to making it for a long time. I do feel like making art is productive, because there is a lot of work that goes into and you get something nice out of it. 3nodding It's just like, what I was getting out of it wasn't worth the time I put into it anymore.

Now-a-days, I watch more youtube and browse reddit, but doing art every now and then feels really good.

Friendly Dreamer

NothingGold
Wooow, it looks so pretty with colors and shading. <333
I always find it amazing how others can make a piece of art look so professional.
I only really sketch and do body shapes sometimes.
Shading and coloring are really difficult for me because I avoid doing it so much.
It's really nice to have such cute art of us together. Thanks for putting so much time and effort into it. <3

Now to the first post. I've been pretty busy the last few days so sorry it's taken so long to respond.
I think I understand how you feel. Like, it would be so awesome to be able to make a career out of making art, or to get a lot better without making so many pieces of art that are all pretty similar and in our comfort zone. But even though we aren't the best there will ever be, it is nice to have your passion for something recognized.

I suppose that I found art to be a waste of time because it didn't get me anywhere and there wasn't a lot of benefit to making it for a long time. I do feel like making art is productive, because there is a lot of work that goes into and you get something nice out of it. 3nodding It's just like, what I was getting out of it wasn't worth the time I put into it anymore.

Now-a-days, I watch more youtube and browse reddit, but doing art every now and then feels really good.

You have a much better understanding of anatomy than I do. It's something that I struggle greatly with so I guess we're sort of opposites. I much prefer coloring to drawing even though I still struggle with coloring a bit as well. I'm just very afraid of full body drawings. x__X Anatomy and perspective are my enemiessss...

Don't worry about not responding. It's fine I don't get upset about such things. I just did this for fun. I don't plan to post it anywhere unless you would like me to.

Now a days I spend far too much time on Gaia instead of being productive. I'm not someone who would be able to easily get a job like a normal person. I'm a legally blind high school drop out with social anxiety. haha I've screwed myself over in life. So art is really all I have.

Extragalactic Friend

21,015 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • There are two sides... 50
User Image
Congrats to ALL of the Winners

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash