Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
anadentone
*gives you nutella* i got you bro emotion_brofist
”We're going off tonight to kick out every light; take anything we want, drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight”

Ouaaa, sankyuu~ emotion_kirakira emotion_brofist
After reaper already tortured us with yesterday's My Dearly Damned update, I'm pretty sure we might be needing the chocolate emo

User Image

LabTechX's Waifu

Luminous Fairy

Are you out there, Reaper? Can we at least get an update on your status? gonk

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
if its more than one page or some plotless page ima smear nutella all over this place classified_fu
itll look like doodoo but will be tasty emotion_awesome

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nanzzy-chan
anadentone
*gives you nutella* i got you bro emotion_brofist
”We're going off tonight to kick out every light; take anything we want, drink everything in sight
We're going till the world stops turning while we burn it to the ground tonight”

Ouaaa, sankyuu~ emotion_kirakira emotion_brofist
After reaper already tortured us with yesterday's My Dearly Damned update, I'm pretty sure we might be needing the chocolate emo

User Image

i gots barrels of it and ive eaten half of it waiting on manga update emotion_omnomnom

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
anadentone
i gots barrels of it and ive eaten half of it waiting on manga update emotion_omnomnom

I swear reaper is just trolling us at this point because of that letter or something ;A;
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEEEE~

User Image

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nanzzy-chan
anadentone

I swear reaper is just trolling us at this point because of that letter or something ;A;
THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEEEE~

User Image

its 5pm est and my happy songs aint helping with the chill emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0
Iwanna find out wtf happened to franco and why edmund be so hellbent on putting nicu in prison yet not put cressy who pointy the gun at gino D:

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
anadentone
its 5pm est and my happy songs aint helping with the chill emotion_0A0 emotion_0A0
Iwanna find out wtf happened to franco and why edmund be so hellbent on putting nicu in prison yet not put cressy who pointy the gun at gino D:

11pm here so I'm really hoping it won't take much longer emo
I think Edmund just has a general dislike for Nicu thanks to his thieving and cheating ways xd

User Image

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nanzzy-chan
anadentone

11pm here so I'm really hoping it won't take much longer emo
I think Edmund just has a general dislike for Nicu thanks to his thieving and cheating ways xd

User Image

you in uk? or somewhere around it?
I think Edmund is jelly that nicu be getting cressy love and edmund has dark elf fetish emotion_dowant

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
anadentone
I think Edmund is jelly that nicu be getting cressy love and edmund has dark elf fetish emotion_dowant

Netherlands, one hour ahead of the UK emotion_yatta
Neh, Edmund has a sort-of thing going on with Vanessa, or at least he did at one point in time emotion_awesome

User Image

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nanzzy-chan
anadentone

Netherlands, one hour ahead of the UK emotion_yatta
Neh, Edmund has a sort-of thing going on with Vanessa, or at least he did at one point in time emotion_awesome

User Image

ah

*ahem* 3some, edmund be into it . emotion_awesome

give an hour , then we smear nutella all over the floors emotion_donotwant

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
anadentone
ah

Could see that happening, if it's with another woman, Edmund being kinda like James Bond and all emotion_awesome

Make it slippery nutella, and we add more for every 5 minutes emotion_donotwant

User Image

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
17:28 (5:2 cool gah gonk

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nanzzy-chan
anadentone
ah

Could see that happening, if it's with another woman, Edmund being kinda like James Bond and all emotion_awesome

Make it slippery nutella, and we add more for every 5 minutes emotion_donotwant

User Image

nutella and cat pee classified_fu

Ruthless Hunter

75,950 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Runway Supermodel 1000
anadentone

Yes perfect burning_eyes
*descends to her evil lab to brew up a concoction*

User Image

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Nanzzy-chan
anadentone

Yes perfect burning_eyes
*descends to her evil lab to brew up a concoction*

User Image

we're ebilier classified_fu
and tastier biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items