Welcome to Gaia! ::

Powerful Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Storing Energy 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone

If Cresento and Franco are related then why the hell does Luca and cordell act like theyre the only Kuros?

Because it's like the Hyuuga family in Naruto: the main family is somehow superior to the branch family and thus they get to tell the branch family to be their lackeys wink

Plus they're probably not even close family. Second cousins at least.

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
MissSixthe6th
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone

If Cresento and Franco are related then why the hell does Luca and cordell act like theyre the only Kuros?

Because it's like the Hyuuga family in Naruto: the main family is somehow superior to the branch family and thus they get to tell the branch family to be their lackeys wink

Plus they're probably not even close family. Second cousins at least.

I dunno about Franco, I mean Luca/Nyx said that Cresento's grandfather was Mama Kuro's second cousin, yet they're not affected by the skin and eyes thing. So that must mean Franco is closer?

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone

but from the look of it, franco and cresento aren't cursed, franco can go outside and so can cressy biggrin Id be a bad dark elf, I'd be like "Oh yeah Luca wanna fight? come out in the sun madafaka > biggrin "

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone

but from the look of it, franco and cresento aren't cursed, franco can go outside and so can cressy biggrin Id be a bad dark elf, I'd be like "Oh yeah Luca wanna fight? come out in the sun madafaka > biggrin "

Well, so can Cordell. Maybe Franco is half-something too?

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone

i know he half dead gonk

Yurochka Z's Waifu

Mythical Bard

21,465 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Member 100
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone

i know he half dead gonk

emotion_0A0 too soon dude

Powerful Fairy

8,350 Points
  • Storing Energy 50
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone

i know he half dead gonk

User Image

Ding dong the fish is dead.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

can't wait to read the letter orz

Celestial Spirit

Am I really the only one who thinks that last little inset image when Franco falls makes it look like he vanished in mid air? I mean, that's the two ships above, the ground below, and just a white flash or something in the middle right?

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
Sianserais
Am I the only one who thinks that last little inset image when Franco falls makes it look like he vanished in mid air? I mean, that's the two ships above, the ground below, and just a white flash or something in the middle right?

franco becomes the elvis of gaia "HE NOT DEAD i SAW HIM AT THE POST OFFICE ASKING FOR A DOLLA" ninja

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
MissSixthe6th
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone
Whip-Happy Prosecutor
anadentone

i know he half dead gonk

User Image

Ding dong the fish is dead.

well theres a 50/50
50% sure he ded
50% hes alive as my wifi emotion_awesome

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
its almost 7 :S
so imaptient :O :O

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
emo emo emo

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Hey anyone waiting for manga updates, it will be updated a bit later than usual today, so please don't wait up late for it! It'll be there in the morning gonk Sorry about that!

Rainbow Lover

22,625 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Married 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
hope we read the letter or find out if francos alive cuz this waiting be keeling meh D;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff