Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fashionable Vampire

Sifen Yamishi
Key listing:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/1001182
Thanks for the listing. I'm surprised at the number of keys that are for sale! User Image

Aged Werewolf

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • First step to fame 200
im guessing something later is supposed to pop up. Like a chest you know? so we'd use the keys to open the chest which gets us maybe something awesome from the years we joined like a monthly collectable or uh... Maybe a new fancy item. I think these key's would have some kinda use cuz like the saying goes. "Theres a key for every lock. We just have to know which one." mrgreen

Gracious Gawker

11,025 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • First step to fame 200
There's an upcoming Gaia Scavenger Hunt right? My theory is we'd find some kind of a chest and that sacred key would be the one that will be able to open it.

Angelic Blob

Got seven.
hmm ^_^

Codebreaking Mage

11,650 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
I am the seventh son of the seven lords. I bare seven keys to seven seals. I have the power of magic.
They do appear listed in the MP, there's a LOT for sale...
I got four keys. I'm looking forward to finding out more about how we can use them.

Cannibal Horsey's Significant Otter

Eloquent Explorer

•○♣☼♣○•

Thanks for the info <3

•○♣☼♣○•

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
just traded them all from my other accounts to this one so i now have 30 would have 38 if ever did remember my password from my first account.

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
I got 2 keys. And it does work if you go to your games tab. That was the first thing I tried after seeing a thread about it here.

6,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Im not going to sell them or use them unless i know the item is worth it or the money is worth it i may use one just to find out what there for but thats it btw this is how many i have send me a trade if you no belive me.
User Image

Professional Novice

User Image
I think there has to be a reason why we are given one for every year we've been here, and I'm doubting it's just that Gaia likes older users better. Whatever they are for has to be related somehow to when we joined.

Wheezing Feeder

9,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
User Image

It's a shame they're related to Alchemy. I don't wanna get in that thing because, from what I could tell from when it opened, most of the crap you need to make stuff is from RIG's or zOMG.

Battle-ready Brawler

I was actually thinking it might have something to do with the scavenger hunt that's been in the "coming soon!" section for the past couple of days.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff