Welcome to Gaia! ::

Loyal Shapeshifter

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

It's out of the CS! ...just as I was about to buy it, too. >m< I waited too long, boooo! ;n;
I really like the finale arm mod, too.
Just evolved.

Legs, scarf and mask thing, graffiti and arms.

Doc Arkham's Husband

Savage Punk

It's Done!

i hope there's a continuation rei or even a rig!

PLEASE YELLOW RECOLOR?! emotion_kirakira

Celestial Spirit

Nitro Virus
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

It's out of the CS! ...just as I was about to buy it, too. >m< I waited too long, boooo! ;n;

Does it matter too much if it's 2ed gen?

Loyal Shapeshifter

Sianserais
Nitro Virus
ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Does it matter too much if it's 2ed gen?

ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

Not really. I just prefer having clean EI names without the gen tagged on it. I'll probably just buy it now since I like the arm mod so much. >n<
I'm just kicking myself because I finally have GC and of course I remember it's EI day too late. xD

Malevolent Kitten

22,925 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Nerd 50
Love the ending!
And yessss recolorssss.

Monochrome biggrin

Jo Constantine's Partner

Colorful Technician

I was pretty psyched when this item first came out, but I can't say I'm remotely interested in the result, which is a shame. It has a fair share of unisex items, but I have no use for them. Oh well, another REI to pass up.

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
I totally dig the ending. These claws are incredible~ *u*
god...I didn't think i'd be spending so much cash today. First the gore magala item.. and now the perfect claws to fit it.. Im really in love with the ending of this. I finally grabbed one.. Im so happy with it.

Perfect Saint

It's not bad. Not my color.

Omnipresent Spirit

L I V I N G for that leg mod. emotion_kirakira
I liked the ending, I need to read the story though. I've been lazy, haha.

Celestial Spirit

All right, so...
The mask and claws are nice. The feet on the leg mod are a little large for the female base, but that's okay. I was surprised that the graffiti was of a set of teeth/fangs rather than something more technological in nature, but then that along with the claws makes me wonder if there was some gene-splicing going on as well (though the descriptions of "cold" and "bloodless" hands may disprove that idea). Interesting, in any case. The scarf is rather bulky for my taste, but then I don't tend to use scarves on my avi anyway.

Poor Blue. I love that the story had a twist at the end, and it turned out Grey had been lying. For some reason I was under the impression Blue was female, though, and he apparently was not.

So Deacon met Pariah and removed the implant for her, and Grey admits that she'd left the implant behind for his benefit. "It was a love letter. A directive."

But if I'm understanding the very end correctly, the entire story may have been Pariah/The Faithful watching Blue's memories in his recorder (presumably brought or sent to her by Grey after he killed Blue). I'm saying this because the "replay archive?" and "< no. >" lines seem to be associated with The Faithful's viewpoint.

And apparently one of the redactions in the beginning did in fact refer to Pariah. "____ has a smile like the sun."

Now I'm quite curious as to what "the collapse" was, precisely, that it created a perpetual cloud-cover. Perhaps in some other EI, if it hasn't been explained before.
Previous Musing

Thank you, Rejam! In all, I quite enjoyed this one. ^_^

Taigah's Senpai

Divine Demigod

Twinky Dave
It's Done!

i hope there's a continuation rei or even a rig!

PLEASE YELLOW RECOLOR?! emotion_kirakira

For your sake Dave, I hope they do.

Rejam

Hopefully you make some more of these in the future.

Dangerous Darling

First REI story I've enjoyed in a while. Moar plz?
Sadly, the finale items aren't thing's I'd use much--though I love the quality. Pants? Awesome. Scarf? Pretty great. Claws? So cool. No idea what to do with any of those.
(Does anyone know if the background does any cutting?)

All hail Rejam? ^.^

Also, Sianserais! It's so petty, I feel bad to mention it, but it's actually not "the collapse and the roiling". "Roiling" is being used to describe the yellow clouds. Though that comma is totally confusing (if legal). Okay, I'm done, I'm sorry. emotion_facepalm

Hesitant Speaker

20,975 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Gender Swap 100
THE LEG POSE

MY GOSH

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash