Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tipsy Cleric

24,525 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
ThanatosRising
Confusing the Polarity
The way it was worded in the announcement reminded me a bit of SCP...

Hah, I was thinking the exact same thing!

The redacted bits on the SCP site where always my favorite. whee

Intergalactic Recruit

I cannot express enough my joy in the direction of this item. Aside from the sci-fi theme in general (which I always love), the inclusion of digital and hologram like items are something I am always longing for (especially in blue).

I find it so awesome that earlier this week I decided to try and pull off a Cortana cosplay, and then the EI of the week happened to have this wicked blue digital glitch hologram-esque pose of awesome. What a unique concept.

I am seriously thankful for the artist who is working on this item as it is just such a rare and unique treat that people like me rarely get in items on Gaia. I would die of happiness for a blue hologram transparent skin pose, a hologram skin scan lines, and a new tattoo/body marking item that was reminiscent of Cortana in Halo 4 or Halo 2 Anniversary's look. I realize that items like that could be completely unrelated to the story the artist is working with, but it's hard not to see the theme and beautiful blue color used, and not think of such awesome poses like those, especially since the last time we got anything Hologram skin related (with scan lines) was the green skin in the Nano-C and that is obviously horribly dated, limited color wise being neon green, and not the most attractive looking art style wise (weird lines framing the face makes it look sloppy, for example).

Either way, I look forward to seeing the progress of this item and need to scrap up a bit more money to get some extra cash. I'm 200CS short from picking this one up and have already spent quite a bit on Gaia this month. OTL

Keep up the beautiful work!

Celestial Spirit

jettisoned corpse
I am seriously thankful for the artist who is working on this item as it is just such a rare and unique treat that people like me rarely get in items on Gaia. I would die of happiness for a blue hologram transparent skin pose, a hologram skin scan lines, and a new tattoo/body marking item that was reminiscent of Cortana in Halo 4 or Halo 2 Anniversary's look. I realize that items like that could be completely unrelated to the story the artist is working with, but it's hard not to see the theme and beautiful blue color used, and not think of such awesome poses like those, especially since the last time we got anything Hologram skin related (with scan lines) was the green skin in the Nano-C and that is obviously horribly dated, limited color wise being neon green, and not the most attractive looking art style wise (weird lines framing the face makes it look sloppy, for example).

I'll ditto the desire for a nicely textured blue hologram skin that doesn't look too flat. That would be a lot of fun to play with.

(Oh, and the quote in your sig - so loved that movie as a kid!)

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
        Chili Dog .exe
        I SEE YOU ARLE!! emotion_dowant

I LOOOOVE this week's evo. Holycow! THAT TOP IS TOO ******** GOOD!
        Bless you Rejam. Oh. My. God. heart heart
        Also those markings and hair? YES!

Please recolor this to match every Wasteland.
        rofl

Seriously though.. o _ o;;

lizbot's Kouhai

Wicked Shadow

T___T rejam continues to be wonderful i love that hair so much! it's like, 4 in one too, base, agape, hairpins, agape+hairpins ahhh /fawns over

ps: pls add me to fanlist!

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

every time i come in here and try to click on the icon thinking it'd lead to the mp link..... o _ o

once again...... i didn't understand OTL the story isn't piecing up for me at all.

the hair is beautiful though. and the jacket. and the markings on the neck. makes me wish our avatar actually had a neck xd

Invisible Gekko

18,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
minghii
D

It doesn't??? Omfg i thought it did D :
Really sorry about that

Imma try and edit in a bit, I'm on my phone now >3<

Stubborn Gifter

Love the shirt. So awesome. I like the tattoo on the chest, but not a fan of the unibrow. Heck, even using the brow basics isn't working to remove it. gonk

As for the hair, I will admit that's quite... unique, but I doubt about using it.

Celestial Spirit

The hair is fun. I like the coat, except for those over-long sleeves. Doubt I'll use the tattoo, but I like the idea.

"You're free when you're dead," ...or faked your own death, perhaps.
So Unit 482 was not property of the Corporation, yet had an implant to record his experiences (which is missing). Does that mean everyone does, or just those in training and beyond?
And the Corporation is afraid of a potential uprising represented by someone or some group named Deacon.
Previous Musing

Intellectual Humorist

Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that all post-apocalyptic people have dreads.

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500
I was hoping that with the next evo I'd find something to justify picking it up, but so far, no. I like the glitch background, but that's about it. I'm hoping something next week will convince me to pick this up.

Vannequin's Senpai

Dead Potato

51,450 Points
  • You Thought.. 500
  • not released 500
Nyota_Spock
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed that all post-apocalyptic people have dreads.

That might be because Rejam has done most of the recent post-apocalyptic items and they're based off of her OCs. You gotta admit it's some great asthetic though. ;0

Intellectual Humorist

Niki-Senpai
Nyota_Spock

That might be because Rejam has done most of the recent post-apocalyptic items and they're based off of her OCs. You gotta admit it's some great asthetic though. ;0

True, I normally don't like dreads but this one works.

Aged Hater

13,425 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
Niki-Senpai
Nyota_Spock

There is also a reason there might be some... resemblance... ninja

User Image
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out