Welcome to Gaia! ::

Stellar Succubus

Deliacroix
Demon horns and laurels, but those hardly seem to be sought after simply for how they look. More of a status sort of thing.

I used to love the laurels, until I noticed they had the green goo glitch. Many in rally covet them, they're quite the status item in there. As well as the OMG hat!
The border collie rig pet. crying I can't remember the name of it, but I want it to bad.

Stone-cold Cat

20,840 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Citizen 200
Leizce
I don't know what's most wanted on gaia, but I do have some few items I still want to get like Faust's bottle. 3nodding

Me too.
So much want

Dangerous Ladykiller

13,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
Automatically, I think of the A. Halo. I should've gotten one back in 04, but I never really liked it. I still don't. I only like that it's rare.
The Medals are rare too, but they are rather boring.
Also Red Rose Corsage is pretty rare, but it depleted in value over the years since it's so tiny. I find that sad too really, how are the medals worth more than this old item?
The Black Bow Tie was a rare item once before , but not anymore. It dropped so much....

Backwings are not so much rare now. I see them all the time, but they are just expensive making them the ultimate HTS item. I don't even want the Backwings because they are so HTS.

Heartwarming Galaxy

Leizce
I don't know what's most wanted on gaia, but I do have some few items I still want to get like Faust's bottle. 3nodding
I won that my first try......then I sold it for 15m when it was deflating....I will nevef do that again -faceplam-

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Little Dead Soldier
Backwings are not so much rare now. I see them all the time, but they are just expensive making them the ultimate HTS item. I don't even want the Backwings because they are so HTS.

I'm talking about the final backwings, not the first and second forms that are easy to get.

Devils Wings, Archangel's Wings, Selaphiel's Wings, Michael's Wings, Lucifer's Wings, and the other two whose names I forgot.

The final wings cost upwards from 300 Mil to alchemize, and are the rarest items on gaia right now.

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
Slider546

The final wings cost upwards from 300 Mil to alchemize, and are the rarest items on gaia right now.

The last wing costing (~1 month ago) I did on one of the wings my maths put the end stage (counting all other stages) at ~500m if (and only if) you could get all items at thier cheapest values.

Of course the market could have change, and the other wings could be cheaper....but either way it seems like 300m would be considered cheap XD

Omnipresent Phantom

9,200 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Megathread 100
Sagebomb
Of course the market could have change, and the other wings could be cheaper....but either way it seems like 300m would be considered cheap XD

Some cost less than others. I think the cheapest quest to fully complete is Risen, and the most expensive being Devilish.

Sir Schmerz's Husband

Thieving Sex Symbol

35,450 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
If it hadn't been re-released twice, I'm sure the Sainte Ciel: Agape would've been in the tens of millions by now.

That we have third gens that are close to touching 2mil each is indicative of just how valuable an item this is. And I'm confident if this item had never been re-released in the first place, my God, the rarity and prices would've been astronomical. It's pretty much too versatile an item to give up easily.

Moonlight Sweetheart

52,925 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Coloring Champion 0
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
We can always make more backwings. We cant get back the halos.

Undead Enchantress

Marauder's Legacy.

Blessed Gaian

cherubic queen of solair ^__^"

200m <--- who can afford this ^__^"

Heroic Warrior

People are still talking about the halo? rofl

Dapper Genius

7,800 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
Legend
People are still talking about the halo? rofl

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sparkly Shounen

15,150 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I've never been keen on the halo, the only 03s I really like are the DJs, both minis, and angelic scarf.

The item I'm most seeking is the Aurora Kitten star, I already have the componants but I need to level up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff