Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Lithium Filth
For the tickets I was watching (since i'm ever curious what people can actually buy tickets for)

Platinum- 20tril- funny considering so many big time vendors ask 100t in item value for theirs biggrin
Full Golden- 22t- IT IS SO NICE TO FINALLY HAVE A GOLD VALUE ON THIS TICKET. Now I know what to aim for next time one is on sale.
Rainbow- 6.8t
Baby- 6t- funny again, considering what this was being valued by vendors in the exchange
Win gaia bundle- 9t

So, as expected, exchange is always full of talk but not gold. Unfortunately, given the fact that three of the winners already have tickets and have been trying to sell them, these tickets were undoubtedly bought to make a profit off of. :/ Its a really big shame, but at least Jak won a ticket <3 <3 <3

Vendors who bid just for the purpose of reselling really annoy me. I know it's how they make their gold on gaia, but ugh. There are people who actually want to use these things. gonk

Ink-Covered Monarch

42,750 Points
  • Inked Child 500
  • Undersea Queen 500
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I managed to obtain a Rainbow Ticket from Flynn's Plunder!
        Dunno what I'm going to recolor with it, but I'm excited to find out~ emotion_bigheart

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kid Jak

Awe thank you ^_^

I would of loved to of gotten the golden but I have plans for rainbow so I am still happy

:3 No purroblem. It makes me unbelievably happy to see them go to people who will actually use them t-t
I'm so excited for you <3

I'd like to think the other tickets were bought to be used but I realllly doubt it. A few were, a very tiny few.

Just keeping fingers crossed that full golden is being used. One hasn't been sold in a looong time.

User Image

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
`Hydro

Nice, congrats~

;-; maybe if we get that golden fragment formula soon I'll be able to one day hold one of the more humble tickets....one day....one day....

(But I need an idea first since all I can think of is recolors).

I wish you luck with your quest ^_^

I know what I would make with a baby golden I have so many ticket plans

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Lithium Filth

:3 No purroblem. It makes me unbelievably happy to see them go to people who will actually use them t-t
I'm so excited for you <3

I'd like to think the other tickets were bought to be used but I realllly doubt it. A few were, a very tiny few.

Just keeping fingers crossed that full golden is being used. One hasn't been sold in a looong time.

User Image

Rina bought the other two paws tickets. ... that makes 4 paws tickets they have.

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Sir Dark Hat

Vendors who bid just for the purpose of reselling really annoy me. I know it's how they make their gold on gaia, but ugh. There are people who actually want to use these things. gonk

:< I know for a fact two of those tickets were definitely bought by people who not only already own the tickets, but have been trying to sell the tickets they already owned. So its a damn shame.

They should implement a one ticket per account at a time or something t-t You don't really need two plats, seven rainbows, two minis or god knows what else vendors out there are hoarding. One ticket per account, until redeemed. Thats not too much to ask.

User Image

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kid Jak

Rina bought the other two paws tickets. ... that makes 4 paws tickets they have.

I didn't watch them because I knew it would just make me sad, but I know they bid on two other tickets a couple times as well.
At least it drained them of some gold????

ONE TICKET PER ACCOUNT UNTIL REDEEMED. WHY IS THAT SO HARD.

User Image

Supreme Trash

40,350 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Invisibility 100
Kaderach
http://goo.gl/SgHyVB

Dunno what I'm going to recolor with it, but I'm excited to find out~ emotion_bigheart

IM SO HAPPY ANOTHER PURRSON WON ONE AND INTENDS TO USE IT.

MAKE SOMETHING THAT WILL MAKE YOURSELF HAPPY. GO USE THAT LOVELY BRAIN OF YOURS!

User Image

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Kid Jak
`Hydro

Nice, congrats~

;-; maybe if we get that golden fragment formula soon I'll be able to one day hold one of the more humble tickets....one day....one day....

(But I need an idea first since all I can think of is recolors).

I wish you luck with your quest ^_^

I know what I would make with a baby golden I have so many ticket plans

Thank you. I'm sure it will be long difficult road but I seem to like my challenges. *holds up fafnir backpack dramatically*

I would have to focus REALLY hard to reign in my ideas as well. It's not that there is ONE idea is that there is many. I like to think of it like how PIXAR writes their scripts: for every one good used idea there are 500 that aren't used: gotta get that diamond in the rough...

that is if I'm ever fortune enough to get enough fragments. Then again I had dreams of a doll I put on hold because the CVBox Formula being confirmed in AtS. Lots of fun things for us to look forward to.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Kaderach
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Congratulations! I'm sure you'll find a idea that'll make you happy~

DatOtterGirl's Significant Otter

Sapphire Otter

Kid Jak
to commemorate the win ^_^

YES! Congrats, Jak! I'm happy you at least got one of the Paw tickets!

In a relationship with Yiisu

Demonology Warlock

60,225 Points
  • The Forlorn Warlock 500
  • Dual Class Magic User 500
  • Night Club Singer 500
Lithium Filth

:< I know for a fact two of those tickets were definitely bought by people who not only already own the tickets, but have been trying to sell the tickets they already owned. So its a damn shame.

They should implement a one ticket per account at a time or something t-t You don't really need two plats, seven rainbows, two minis or god knows what else vendors out there are hoarding. One ticket per account, until redeemed. Thats not too much to ask.

User Image
I don't like that idea, but only since I'm gathering funds to get multiple tickets. I'm actually planning to get seven rainbow tickets for an art contest. sweatdrop Bi-monthly rounds, so I need 6 tickets and then a 7th for the final set of prizes that counts all the entries in that given year.

I want to make other ways for people to attain tickets and that idea would hinder what I'm trying to do unless I drop a ticket onto mules.

C 's Fav

Smol Kitten

35,550 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
Lithium Filth
For the tickets I was watching (since i'm ever curious what people can actually buy tickets for)

Platinum- 20tril- funny considering so many big time vendors ask 100t in item value for theirs biggrin
Full Golden- 22t- IT IS SO NICE TO FINALLY HAVE A GOLD VALUE ON THIS TICKET. Now I know what to aim for next time one is on sale.
Rainbow- 6.8t
Baby- 6t- funny again, considering what this was being valued by vendors in the exchange
Win gaia bundle- 9t

So, as expected, exchange is always full of talk but not gold. Unfortunately, given the fact that three of the winners already have tickets and have been trying to sell them, these tickets were undoubtedly bought to make a profit off of. :/ Its a really big shame, but at least Jak won a ticket <3 <3 <3

ooh cool! I was hoping to see the amount they went for, but was too late to see (so thanks for posting this!)

The 6.8t is about what I got my rainbow for so I'm happy to see that and hope more tickets are sold for this price. (I would have been super jelly if it had gone for 2t, but also really happy if it went to someone who was gonna use it)

Glad Jak could nab another paw ticket for the fish collection :p

Battle-ready Duck

darn maybe next time ! ; u;
congrats to those who won a ticket && actually plans on redeeming it !

I Noticed You's Problem

Snarky Bear

50,840 Points
  • Live Fast! Die Garish! 500
  • Garish Bear! ʕ•㉨•ʔ 500
  • 捕まりました☆ 500
Kind of surprised the Win Gaia went for that amount, I figured it was worth a bit more. o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff