Welcome to Gaia! ::

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat
I'm still waiting for a response to know if it's approved. Now I understand when people made comments on waiting is the hardest. gonk

Good luck to the people bidding on the tickets in Flynn's Plunder though surprised I'd bid on one, too, but I'm bidding on the diamondbacks. gonk

saddly to complete my full quest of lionback fish items I still need the lionback belt

so are you gonna use all those lionbacks?

Nope. I just need three of them. I think my sister wants two, so I'd have five left over if I can win this auction.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sir Dark Hat
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat
I'm still waiting for a response to know if it's approved. Now I understand when people made comments on waiting is the hardest. gonk

Good luck to the people bidding on the tickets in Flynn's Plunder though surprised I'd bid on one, too, but I'm bidding on the diamondbacks. gonk

saddly to complete my full quest of lionback fish items I still need the lionback belt

Nope. I just need three of them. I think my sister wants two, so I'd have five left over if I can win this auction.

Good luck!
I fear it is going to be a long difficult quest to get diamondbacks even when finishing returns.
There are plenty of alchemists cringing at the thought of still have to pay over a tril to get one of those fish...wish they'd put more in Flynns since that Fishing Market RIG has not helped the fish situation one bit. emo

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
`Hydro
Sir Dark Hat
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat

Good luck!
I fear it is going to be a long difficult quest to get diamondbacks even when finishing returns.
There are plenty of alchemists cringing at the thought of still have to pay over a tril to get one of those fish...wish they'd put more in Flynns since that Fishing Market RIG has not helped the fish situation one bit. emo

I knooooow. emo And I'm really horrible at the fishing game, so the marketplace is really the only spot I can get these things.

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sir Dark Hat
`Hydro
Sir Dark Hat
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat

Good luck!

I knooooow. emo And I'm really horrible at the fishing game, so the marketplace is really the only spot I can get these things.

Well its 'random' movement thing feels more like dumb luck than anything else, so yeah I know that frustration. And with backwings being pushed out like crazy and diamondbacks expensive and rare completing backwings sans the actual item and achievement are almost a thankless task. But I suppose that pretty much is the agony of alchemy. Everything else in the backwings area has been supplemented realistically. Monarches are in the bug traps, angelic furniture has dropped from RIGs, body dye as well. But I got told point blank 'no' on a Fish RIG/rare fish RIG drops in AtS. Naturally this was before the tFM RIG popped up but same argument there: it changed nothing. So with them popping up in flynn's I ask why not more? It isn't like they are tickets...

I pulled Archangels wings out of a $1 RIG yesterday. So I am salty and ranting, but I know I'm not the only one feeling the pain. emo

Good luck to those bidding on tickets today.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Sir Dark Hat
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat

I may need to check and see how many that belt needs and offer on your leftovers

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat

I may need to check and see how many that belt needs and offer on your leftovers

Absolutely. I'm really hoping to win. I still have extra gold to go higher on the bid if need be, so I'm really hoping I can win this.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Ticket bids are almost over! it's going to be one heck of a fight for them!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

clarion's King

Super Model

Plat sold for 20T
Can't even imagine having that much at once D:

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
got my fins on the rainbow paw

the other two will never be spoken of again sad

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sir Dark Hat

Absolutely. I'm really hoping to win. I still have extra gold to go higher on the bid if need be, so I'm really hoping I can win this.

You can do eet!

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat

You can do eet!

Flint won.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Sir Dark Hat
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat

You can do eet!

Flint won.

I didn't know flint was going for them sweatdrop

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat

You can do eet!

Flint won.

I didn't know flint was going for them sweatdrop

rofl I didn't know either until he outbid me

Dragon Storyteller

52,425 Points
  • Heart of a Dragon 500
  • Embrace of Destiny 500
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
Sir Dark Hat
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat

You can do eet!

Flint won.

Awww *hugs* well there are so many alchemists out there after them... emo

Star-Crossed Gentleman

60,675 Points
  • Tree of Life 500
  • A True Gentleman 500
  • Smol Grump 500
`Hydro
Sir Dark Hat
Kid Jak
Sir Dark Hat

You can do eet!

Flint won.

Awww *hugs* well there are so many alchemists out there after them... emo

Maybe he'll let me buy some off him. emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items