Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeata Zi
Let's brainstorm on how we want to do our event HQ. I'm hoping we have active NPCs so we can interview some folks.

User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~ ♥
====================================== ♥ ~

Event?
Where?
o w o

~ ♥

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
NatsuNoYuki
Yeata Zi
Let's brainstorm on how we want to do our event HQ. I'm hoping we have active NPCs so we can interview some folks.

User Image
~ ♥

Event?
Where?
o w o

~ ♥
I'm guessing not until Summer, but I like to plan things.

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
NatsuNoYuki
Yeata Zi

User Image
~ ♥

Event?
Where?
o w o

~ ♥

Well one thing we could do if this is a summer event or something like it, we'd have "stations" One is for Gaia's side, there they report the on-goings and the NPCs that are there and most likely Gaia herself. Then Nyx's side, with the same thing. Then have like a Team NOM or something neutral like that who reports the rest.

Also it might be fun and silly to have some "interviews" from people who side with the gods. Users I mean. Ask them silly questions and maybe why they joined their side.

Maybe have a contest? It'd be fun to have give out prizes that are both our thread theme but Moon and maybe Plant them as well? I'm betting Gaia is both plant and animal theme. She soo will have horns I JUST KNOW IT!! heart scream

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Meushi
Yeata Zi
NatsuNoYuki
Yeata Zi

User Image
~ ♥

Event?
Where?
o w o

~ ♥

Well one thing we could do if this is a summer event or something like it, we'd have "stations" One is for Gaia's side, there they report the on-goings and the NPCs that are there and most likely Gaia herself. Then Nyx's side, with the same thing. Then have like a Team NOM or something neutral like that who reports the rest.

Also it might be fun and silly to have some "interviews" from people who side with the gods. Users I mean. Ask them silly questions and maybe why they joined their side.

Maybe have a contest? It'd be fun to have give out prizes that are both our thread theme but Moon and maybe Plant them as well? I'm betting Gaia is both plant and animal theme. She soo will have horns I JUST KNOW IT!! heart scream
THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! I love the idea of interviewing people participating.

As for contests, I would want somethign very simple.

Alien Sweetheart

Yeata Zi
Meushi
Yeata Zi
NatsuNoYuki
Yeata Zi

User Image
~ ♥

Event?
Where?
o w o

~ ♥

THAT'S A GREAT IDEA! I love the idea of interviewing people participating.

As for contests, I would want somethign very simple.

I was actually thinking of something very simple yet silly like Create A Headline! Where they just use a certain number amount of words to create a silly Headline about a NPC or two!

Tenacious Hellhound

Meushi
..we need comic edits and stat!

yaaahh, we used to have those!

Alien Sweetheart

Hell_Tutor
Meushi
..we need comic edits and stat!

yaaahh, we used to have those!

There is a wonderful thread right now you should take a look at!

Also I think Edmund should become our mascot dudes LOL He has become a meme and I love it.

Cluttered Gaian

Meushi
I think Edmund should become our mascot dudes LOL He has become a meme and I love it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ninja

Yeata Zi

I think keeping it to one central thread would be best. Offshoots by faction would probably only work for specific things like submissions and heals or whatever the event consists of. I'm just thinking about how the HBCafe went, and that level of activity would be nice to try and replicate again, impossible though it may be.

And we could have a section for guest reporter submissions in case people come up with fanart or something over the course of the event.
Certainly hoping for active NPCs, but not willing to hedge my bets on anything for certain yet. sweatdrop I'd hate to be disappointed. If they are around, it may not be in an interviewing capacity.
Will we want to do an infothread thing, "Event FAQ Sponsored by the GCD Paparazzi"?

Fashionable Fatcat

30,875 Points
  • Divorced 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Yeata Zi

User Image
~ ♥

Ah okay.
Good to be prepared!

~ ♥

Alien Sweetheart

Sweatpants Princess
Meushi
I think Edmund should become our mascot dudes LOL He has become a meme and I love it.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ninja

Yeata Zi

I think keeping it to one central thread would be best. Offshoots by faction would probably only work for specific things like submissions and heals or whatever the event consists of. I'm just thinking about how the HBCafe went, and that level of activity would be nice to try and replicate again, impossible though it may be.

And we could have a section for guest reporter submissions in case people come up with fanart or something over the course of the event.
Certainly hoping for active NPCs, but not willing to hedge my bets on anything for certain yet. sweatdrop I'd hate to be disappointed. If they are around, it may not be in an interviewing capacity.
Will we want to do an infothread thing, "Event FAQ Sponsored by the GCD Paparazzi"?

That's not a bad idea there! FAQ would be a good idea to keep us in theme as well as help others!

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
I see some good ideas here.
3nodding

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Event FAQ would be a good one. Especially if we could write a summary of the plot up until that point.

Fluffy Otaku

Erratum...
User Image

and something extra...

Versatile Wolf

24,650 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
CioccoLatte
Erratum...
User Image

and something extra...

The maid costume I wanted. emotion_kirakira Oh ye gods. Thank you.

Alien Sweetheart

CioccoLatte
Erratum...
User Image

and something extra...

Welp that's freakishly cute! heart

Seriously, Edmund needs to be our mascot AND send those photos to us! scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash