Welcome to Gaia! ::

Would you like to see a regular publication from the Paparazzi containing articles, opinion pieces and interviews with NPCs?

Yes! A monthly Magazine would be wonderful! 0.45525291828794 45.5% [ 234 ]
Yes, but every other month would be better 0.15953307392996 16.0% [ 82 ]
No. Keep it the way it is with infrequent updates. 0.091439688715953 9.1% [ 47 ]
I have no opinion, and only wanted vote. 0.21789883268482 21.8% [ 112 ]
Other (Please join the discussion inside!) 0.075875486381323 7.6% [ 39 ]
Total Votes:[ 514 ]

minghii
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
minghii
it's an encouraging little emote isn't it (ง'̀-'́)ง

also, jolie's back from her swim!!
She-...she is..?

-hyperventilates-

BREATHHH

carfully approache her and give her the present! and tell her it's a prepared gift this time!!
Uhm...I don't think this is going well.

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
We have contact between Jahmez and Jolie. Namely he's apologizing but Jolie, it appears, came out for a good time and was feeling attacked.

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
minghii
[NPC] Jahmez Bleakstone
minghii
it's an encouraging little emote isn't it (ง'̀-'́)ง

also, jolie's back from her swim!!
She-...she is..?

-hyperventilates-

BREATHHH

carfully approache her and give her the present! and tell her it's a prepared gift this time!!
Uhm...I don't think this is going well.

it will! /BIG PATS ON THE BACK

Madam Ace's Compadre

Shady Man-Lover

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
This has to be kept quiet... because well... I'm investigative in the men I crush on. Not a stalker...

It seems that Surl E. Dean was once born with the name Burl. So imagine the frustration of being picked on for not being "burly." Naturally when he was of age (and got permission) he changed his name to Surl I am guessing because it was to appease his parents by choosing a different family name. It was that or Pearl... and well it seemed that years of being teased made him surly which in turn has him teased from time to time. Also his being a dean and his last name being dean was a coincidence which must make for awkward family holidays...

Offtopic I am so scarred. I looked up surl through Google images with the safe search off and found a woman and child in red checkered outfits chopping up food over a man's back (he's on all fours) with a red checkered cloth covering his back (but not his a**)...

OH it's a salami.. omgwhat... and I'd post the pic but it's got enough a** that I'd probably get in trouble

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
A rather desperate Gaian is up to a rather devious, trope-filled plan

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
In other news the dean attempts a rather lovely smile

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
In other news one particular Gaian has an odd taste in men and maybe even punishment?

Lavish Ladykiller

Why hasn't Sasha shown up?

Surl E Dean's Fangirl

Invisible Lunatic

23,025 Points
  • NPCon Fanatic 500
  • NPCon Attendee 100
Well escalated quickly

And sadly didn't do it for the vine

Sparkling Star

13,000 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Streaker 200
Gumby Ningata

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.haru, that's not a pool!
        maybe shes trying to avoid jolie? back in one thread jolie mentioned something ab not liking sasha.

Stubborn Gifter

cottoncandyFRIZZ
Gumby Ningata

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.haru, that's not a pool!
        maybe shes trying to avoid jolie? back in one thread jolie mentioned something ab not liking sasha.

*cues valley girl accent* But this is like Sasha's territory. She's is like the beach-valley type girl who gets like major tanning. Not to mention like her shop is like near the beach.

*ahem* In other words, it seems Jolie and Jahmez make up from the misunderstanding... Of course, the boy kinda ruined the romantic moment by passing out. sweatdrop

Lavish Ladykiller

cottoncandyFRIZZ
Gumby Ningata

But Sasha is the beach and she was the face of the kickstarter.
Gumby Ningata
cottoncandyFRIZZ
Gumby Ningata

But Sasha is the beach and she was the face of the kickstarter.

No, no. I am the beach. That Sasha girl's like, a total poser. It should have been me modelling for the Kickstarter.

Jisen Meizuki
*cues valley girl accent* But this is like Sasha's territory. She's is like the beach-valley type girl who gets like major tanning. Not to mention like her shop is like near the beach.

*ahem* In other words, it seems Jolie and Jahmez make up from the misunderstanding... Of course, the boy kinda ruined the romantic moment by passing out. sweatdrop

He's a cutie so I forgive him!

And like, looking back... everything was probably a little too much for him, yeah? I probably like, stressed him out and stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff