Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dunno. I used to be an avid avatar creator till CIs blew up and made it too hard for me to keep track of everything. Killed my love for Gaia really.

This avatar got its first update in years last week. I feel so old fashioned now... lol

O.G. Member

Any big curly hair.

Straight hair is 2legit. *shot*
horns of the demon, cloud and that lusty scoundrel

In a relationship with a fictitious character

Monster Lover

To me abused items are items people buy just to re-sell for profit thus preventing users that want to enjoy said items from being able to buy and use them at reasonable prices.

As for overused I see a lot of Ciel/Agape/Rosamund items. Horns and Ninja Bands. But no item really bothers me. The more the merrier.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

I don't know what you mean by abused.

But I see the Rosamund items used a lot on female avis.
And slippers, so many slippers.

Newbie Noob

Cloud and lusty. See it everywhere now.

Even though, I am wearing it as well. sweatdrop

Hopeful Girl

Majoko Mariko eyes
Satan Kitty slippers

Invisible Elder

Oh god, I'm guilty of so many of these. I love red and black, though. redface

I do sort of sigh whenever I'm in the exchange and posters have nothing but there most high priced items on to show them off with absolutely no thought or care put into actually dressing. A lot of those items can be used for really cool things. It seems like a waste, but to each their own.

5,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
I haven't been on in a long while so I'm enjoying everything (new to me). But I see Lusty is still pretty big around here.

Tricky Powerhouse

11,900 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
HoD, Pietro, Eye mods, and don't get me started about people wearing expensive items and then wearing cheap items.

Original Phantom

10,900 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Runway First Contestant 50
  • Team Jacob 100
i feel like these three i see are used most and they kind of irritate me. because it's not original anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so i'd say, lusty skin, cloud slippers, golden laurels and the musketeer pants are some really overused items.

Aizen Kami's Waifu

Princess Healer

50,700 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Storybook Royalty 500
  • Cosmic Healer 200
turntechnicalGodhead
i feel like these three i see are used most and they kind of irritate me. because it's not original anymore.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

so i'd say, lusty skin, cloud slippers, golden laurels and the musketeer pants are some really overused items.

This is actually pretty accurate lol. xd xd

Sparkly Gekko

14,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Love Machine 150
  • Elocutionist 200

-
❝ ❀
I never really got why cloud was so popular
❀❞
-

Lupine Cub

15,100 Points
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Everyone had a coco/kiki time in their lives.
And demonic anklets.
And a lot of people have devil tails or wed to darkness.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff