Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Lyca_Watyre
Blackrosekitten21
Lyca_Watyre
Hi Arch and Kitten. heart Yule's been ok so far this year. I has a fluttershy POP figure and it's all mine HAHAHAHA!

You had a chance to get a fluttershy plushie from Build a bear. My bf has one waiting for me. I'm glad you have the fluttershy POP figure though. Make sure it stays all yours!

On other notes I guess J-corp should start planning for V-day and Easter. Thankfully there's some time until easter but V-day is coming up a bit sooner. So what does everyone thing J-corp should do for The day of love?

Build a Bear is too expensive for what it is. lol. If I'm making a plush, I'll be MAKING a plush. hehe.

Event planning can be hectic. Remember, time flies quickly so stay organized. <3 I'm probably going to put a little something out for the Hive but everybody's so busy lately that it's difficult to maintain any big event games.

salutations to the Hive Merry Christmas to you!

GuardianAmy's Fangirl

Enduring UFO

23,575 Points
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Beta Explorer 0
Kid Jak
Lyca_Watyre
Blackrosekitten21
Lyca_Watyre
Hi Arch and Kitten. heart Yule's been ok so far this year. I has a fluttershy POP figure and it's all mine HAHAHAHA!

You had a chance to get a fluttershy plushie from Build a bear. My bf has one waiting for me. I'm glad you have the fluttershy POP figure though. Make sure it stays all yours!

On other notes I guess J-corp should start planning for V-day and Easter. Thankfully there's some time until easter but V-day is coming up a bit sooner. So what does everyone thing J-corp should do for The day of love?

Build a Bear is too expensive for what it is. lol. If I'm making a plush, I'll be MAKING a plush. hehe.

Event planning can be hectic. Remember, time flies quickly so stay organized. <3 I'm probably going to put a little something out for the Hive but everybody's so busy lately that it's difficult to maintain any big event games.

salutations to the Hive Merry Christmas to you!

All hail the pumpkin king! And I hope you had a great Christmas.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Good day everyone. Since Christmas is already behind us we have now to look towards the new year. So what are your plans for New Year's Eve.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
New years eve party for me. Should be fun. Which brings a question should jcorp be on together to ring in the new year?

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
Zero the hunter
Good day everyone. Since Christmas is already behind us we have now to look towards the new year. So what are your plans for New Year's Eve.

Working, mortals drink a lot and do a lot of stupid s**t!

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Well we could just get together and post our new year's resolution. It doesn't have to be serious because it's us, the "O" in J-corp means "Out with seriousness!"

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
Well we could just get together and post our new year's resolution. It doesn't have to be serious because it's us, the "O" in J-corp means "Out with seriousness!"

This is true. I almost never have a new years resolution. Maybe I can think of something J-corp related though for a resolution. I'll figure it out somehow.

Tenacious Rogue

my resolution is to find a new job as a ninja here.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
My resolution would be to make this work!
THIS

Lyca_Watyre's Fangirl

Alien Veteran

20,900 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
A new years party J corp style sounds fun. Don't drink the punch though! Zy will get a lot of business that way. ninja

Tenacious Rogue

Zero the hunter
THIS

I am sure it will.

Bandis77's Partner

Grim Reaper

55,100 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Reaper of Souls 500
  • Jolly Roger 50
All happy clients!

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Ecire
Zero the hunter
THIS

I am sure it will.
I hope so. All it needs is a good cast. xp
I believe it wouldn't feel natural if I just grab some members of the corp and imagine what they would do. Once I have a decent amount for the cast, I can start working on the comic. In the mean time, just doing mishaps and origin stories.

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Zero the hunter
Ecire
Zero the hunter
THIS

I am sure it will.
I believe it wouldn't feel natural if I just grab some members of the corp and imagine what they would do. Once I have a decent amount for the cast, I can start working on the comic. In the mean time, just doing mishaps and origin stories.

LOL sorry the term Natural and J-Corp in the same sentence seems wrong.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Kid Jak
Zero the hunter
Ecire
Zero the hunter
THIS

I am sure it will.

LOL sorry the term Natural and J-Corp in the same sentence seems wrong.
How about unnatural then? 3nodding
Isn't paranormal and insanity kind of normal for J-corp? So by saying something is natural in J-corp I mean that is unnatural for common sense. But then that will mean that in opposite day J corp has to be unnatural for themselves which in turn make them.... *Zero's ears start to smoke as his gaze turns blank* emotion_zombie

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff