• Unfortunate Abductee 175
Blackrosekitten21
Yeata Zi
Blackrosekitten21
Yeata Zi
Darth Acheron
Yeata Zi
can't complain.
I bet E-Corp is pretty happy about the manga ending.
it's about half and half.

Not that I can speak on behalf of E-Corp any more.

Still feel free to freely speak your mind about E-corp if you want to. We'll listen
nah. I had a disagreement over how things are being run over there since I stepped down as captain.

My happiness mattered more than staying.

Yea your happiness and taking care of yourself comes first. Thats too bad that disagreements happened though. Doesn't help that were trying to find ways to keep J-corp active aside from the guild members that you see around quite a bit.
Running an organization like this takes dedication. You have to find things to keep your members active during the year or it fails.

Tenacious Rogue

Blackrosekitten21
Hi J-corp

E-corp has brought to my attention that they are making they're own "official comic about EB and how E-corp came together. They have asked if our active members would be interested in making appearences in it for J-corp and our part in the story of the easter bunny.

If your interested post here and I'll add your name to a list i'll make in this post. Once Anaella signs on again she will be providing the application to be a part of the comic so until then its just garnering interest.

List of interested J-corp members

blackrosekitten21

I am interested. emotion_yatta

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Nice to see you around Yeata.
As I see it's hard to run an entire corp as a captain. It should be a heavy charge for one person to handle it all.

BTW Rose, I am interested in appearing in the E-corp comic. Maybe even some members of the E-corp could appear in my comic.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yeata Zi
Blackrosekitten21
Yeata Zi
Blackrosekitten21
Yeata Zi

Still feel free to freely speak your mind about E-corp if you want to. We'll listen
nah. I had a disagreement over how things are being run over there since I stepped down as captain.

Yea your happiness and taking care of yourself comes first. Thats too bad that disagreements happened though. Doesn't help that were trying to find ways to keep J-corp active aside from the guild members that you see around quite a bit.
Running an organization like this takes dedication. You have to find things to keep your members active during the year or it fails.

Yea it does. We'll keep it going though. I hope we'll be able to get stronger participation as time goes on though. We have quite a few members its just most of them don't do much in the guild or in
our thread here in the gcd. Have to find a way to get them interested in participating seems to be the key.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Hi J-corp

E-corp has brought to my attention that they are making they're own "official comic about EB and how E-corp came together. They have asked if our active members would be interested in making appearences in it for J-corp and our part in the story of the easter bunny.

If your interested post here and I'll add your name to a list i'll make in this post. Once Anaella signs on again she will be providing the application to be a part of the comic so until then its just garnering interest.

blackrosekitten21

Ok adding you to the list ecire. So thats one undead mage and one fire demon ninja. I hope more ppl will be interested.

Hassli's Spouse

Demonic Sex Symbol

30,990 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Blackrosekitten21
Yeata Zi
Blackrosekitten21
Yeata Zi
Blackrosekitten21
Yeata Zi

Yea it does. We'll keep it going though. I hope we'll be able to get stronger participation as time goes on though. We have quite a few members its just most of them don't do much in the guild or in
our thread here in the gcd. Have to find a way to get them interested in participating seems to be the key.
guild events is the key. ;3

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Yeata Zi
Blackrosekitten21
Yeata Zi
Blackrosekitten21
Yeata Zi

guild events is the key. ;3

Thanks we'll come up with in guild events to do then. Best way to increase activity is to do events in the guild after all.

Tenacious Rogue

Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Hi J-corp

blackrosekitten21

Ok adding you to the list ecire. So thats one undead mage and one fire demon ninja. I hope more ppl will be interested.

I think Zero said he was interested.

and I would have joined in on the Jack Holiday event, but I lost where it was in the resolution forum. xp

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Hi J-corp

blackrosekitten21

I think Zero said he was interested.

and I would have joined in on the Jack Holiday event, but I lost where it was in the resolution forum. xp

Yea I saw i added you both to the list. All you need to do is look up J-corp on the search bar and the event thread will come up. Thats the easiest way to find it.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
As I see it's hard to run an entire corp as a captain. It should be a heavy charge for one person to handle it all.

BTW Rose, I am interested in appearing in the E-corp comic. Maybe even some members of the E-corp could appear in my comic.

thats an idea. Not sure if their's is a sprite comic though. Sounds like its a regular comic like hte ones they do on the site but more in depth. Still its an idea to bring up to Anaella when she is next online. I'll definetly bring that up to her.

Revered Guardian

26,550 Points
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
A guild announcement about appearing may generate more interest.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Darth Acheron
A guild announcement about appearing may generate more interest.

I'll probably save the announcements for after tonight. We were going to discuss things like that anyways so might as well do one long winded announcement since you can only do one a day anyways.

Tenacious Rogue

Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter

thats an idea. Not sure if their's is a sprite comic though. Sounds like its a regular comic like hte ones they do on the site but more in depth. Still its an idea to bring up to Anaella when she is next online. I'll definetly bring that up to her.

tried doing that. didn't work for some reason.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter

Tried doing what? Let me handle the interguild business. Its more proper for her to hear it from me anyways or zero the creator himself.

Tenacious Rogue

Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter

Tried doing what? Let me handle the interguild business. Its more proper for her to hear it from me anyways or zero the creator himself.

whoops. wrong quote.
was trying to quote the using the search bar.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff