Total Votes:[ 757 ]

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21

*grimaces* That sounds highly unpleasent I'm glad you can have the real thing now. Please never tell accounting that I'm sure they would be quite angry. I would hate for something bad to happen.

why do you think I whispered it to you.
it is not like you have highly advanced surveillance devices specifically trained on me now, right?

No No nothing of the sort. I'm more magically advanced then i am technologically advanced! *smile* If i wanted something watched i would ask for it to do be done

Devout Pumpkin

PrincessTeala
Zero the hunter
Enharmonic Interval
So what is everyone's favorite and least favorite thing about Lord Jack?

I WANT TO KNOW! I think this could be super interesting O:
What I like about Lord Jack is his free and wild attitude. He just goes around doing what he wants. His strength is also something to admire.
What I don't like much is that he solves everything with a punch. Sure that helps most of the time, but sometimes I believe he just wants to punch something.

He is pretty quick to punch. I don't like that about Lord Jack either. I like how he has a good heart deep down under his scary exterior. Jack did stick up for Santa when he was being bullied.

Ah see this is beautiful. emotion_kirakira

Zero~ I'm glad you see Jack in that light. Wild and free attitude I think is a good way to describe it.

Teala~ I think deep down Jack has good intentions too. I'm not sure they always are the best played out as he seems to get punchy a bit too easily as you both stated.

My favorite thing about Jack is his appeal to various people. He is sexy has a certain charisma that makes him an instant favorite leader for many. It would seem a character such as he would be pure evil, and yet a complicated thread of justice runs through him as well. Thereby making him appealing to both people who are admittedly bad folks and those who uphold honor and so forth. We've got a wide range of Jack loyalist personalities because of this, and I find that quite engaging.

I wish that his control would get better ever so badly as well. I understand control issues don't fix themselves overnight, but he's had a few run ins now with over-exerting his force. Perhaps J-Corp should think about investing in an extra-duty-god-mode punching bag for Christmas for Lord Jack. Maybe 001 could make us up a prototype.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Enharmonic Interval
PrincessTeala
Zero the hunter
Enharmonic Interval
So what is everyone's favorite and least favorite thing about Lord Jack?

I WANT TO KNOW! I think this could be super interesting O:
What I like about Lord Jack is his free and wild attitude. He just goes around doing what he wants. His strength is also something to admire.
What I don't like much is that he solves everything with a punch. Sure that helps most of the time, but sometimes I believe he just wants to punch something.

He is pretty quick to punch. I don't like that about Lord Jack either. I like how he has a good heart deep down under his scary exterior. Jack did stick up for Santa when he was being bullied.

Ah see this is beautiful. emotion_kirakira

Zero~ I'm glad you see Jack in that light. Wild and free attitude I think is a good way to describe it.

Teala~ I think deep down Jack has good intentions too. I'm not sure they always are the best played out as he seems to get punchy a bit too easily as you both stated.

My favorite thing about Jack is his appeal to various people. He is sexy has a certain charisma that makes him an instant favorite leader for many. It would seem a character such as he would be pure evil, and yet a complicated thread of justice runs through him as well. Thereby making him appealing to both people who are admittedly bad folks and those who uphold honor and so forth. We've got a wide range of Jack loyalist personalities because of this, and I find that quite engaging.

I wish that his control would get better ever so badly as well. I understand control issues don't fix themselves overnight, but he's had a few run ins now with over-exerting his force. Perhaps J-Corp should think about investing in an extra-duty-god-mode punching bag for Christmas for Lord Jack. Maybe 001 could make us up a prototype.

I think Lord Jack does have that Wild and free attitude he also has the bad boy attitude though. I agree he needs to know when to control himself and pull his punches there are always better answers!

Tenacious Rogue

Blackrosekitten21
Ecire
Blackrosekitten21

*grimaces* That sounds highly unpleasent I'm glad you can have the real thing now. Please never tell accounting that I'm sure they would be quite angry. I would hate for something bad to happen.

why do you think I whispered it to you.
it is not like you have highly advanced surveillance devices specifically trained on me now, right?

No No nothing of the sort. I'm more magically advanced then i am technologically advanced! *smile* If i wanted something watched i would ask for it to do be done

well, with this place, you never know.

Stone-cold Deadeye

I can't keep up with this thread. gonk

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Another day another string of genetically alters Halloween themes monsters

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak

Huh where is there another string of genetically altered halloween monsters? In any case Good morning J-corp! Hope your all well!

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak

Huh where is there another string of genetically altered halloween monsters? In any case Good morning J-corp! Hope your all well!

Not yet but I am hopeful

and maybe even get some Christmas themed monsters emotion_dowant

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak

Not yet but I am hopeful

Christmas theemed monsters would be cool as long as they were created from J-corp. That could be interesting. I still don't know how this came up though. Random moment of inspiration?

Kid-Jak-A-Lynn's Husband

Diamond Diamond

42,050 Points
  • Glacial Champion 350
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak
Blackrosekitten21
Kid Jak

Not yet but I am hopeful

Christmas theemed monsters would be cool as long as they were created from J-corp. That could be interesting. I still don't know how this came up though. Random moment of inspiration?

Just random thoughts from the local fish man

we could make these!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Good day mes seigneurs. Christmas themed monsters, huh? I believe that the best source of inspiration could be from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe that could be a contest for the Christmas event, make a monstrous Xmas avatar.

Demonic Wife

16,100 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Zero the hunter
Good day mes seigneurs. Christmas themed monsters, huh? I believe that the best source of inspiration could be from the movie Nightmare Before Christmas. Maybe that could be a contest for the Christmas event, make a monstrous Xmas avatar.

Kaiserin kai is doing the Tektek contest. Perhaps you could suggest that as a theme to her monsieur. *curtsies* a pleasure to see you as always zero. Have you been well?

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Blackrosekitten21
Zero the hunter

Kaiserin kai is doing the Tektek contest. Perhaps you could suggest that as a theme to her monsieur. *curtsies* a pleasure to see you as always zero. Have you been well?
As good as always madame, merci. *bows* I have received a few reports from the ghosts. The thorn pumpkin is still in the cooler. The ghost haunting the toilets is peeping on the men's room, should have seen that coming from an amazon's ghost. And one of my ghosts has filed a sexual harassment against Joe from accounting. Apparently the squirrel has, and I quote, "Attempted to lick my face and has touched me on my"... uh yeah you get the idea. I guess I need to talk with Joe.

Stone-cold Deadeye

Zero the hunter
You seem familiar to me. Are you Hunter Zero on another Message Board somewhere? Or have you ever gone by that name here or anywhere else? That name just really sounds familiar to me.

Ghostly Warrior

35,565 Points
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Jacks the Jinx
Zero the hunter
You seem familiar to me. Are you Hunter Zero on another Message Board somewhere? Or have you ever gone by that name here or anywhere else? That name just really sounds familiar to me.
Nope I doubt that I am the person you are saying. I don't go to message boards and I use another pesudo if I do. Also I didn't go by the name of Hunter Zero here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff