Animated 0.048076923076923 4.8% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 104 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Deadly Destroyer

21,100 Points
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle Hardened 150
Often times when I'm changing my avi and switching between the tabs of items to use, I wonder about what I'd do if I ever got robbed of my items. I'd be devastated. But what if they could only take one tab of clothing? Like your shoes or your head accessories. I always wonder what tab other people value the most and which they wouldn't mind forking over if they ever had to.

So GCD, which tab of items is most important to you?
Which tab is the least important?
And what would you do if you ever lost either of them?

For me, I'd have to say that I wouldn't mind my shoes being taken. There's nothing there of any real value, and I could repurchase them pretty easily. But I would just die if my Items tab were to disappear.

Dapper Nerd

Well see I would be more attached to things, if I actually had things. Most of my invo, which is about 30-40 items. Consists of mostly birthday gifts over the years I have been on gaia.

Rare

If it got stolen FILE A REPORT

My tabs with the most items are items, accessories, and weirdly enough, hats.

Enkyubus's Wife

Melodious Conversationalist

Hmmm....It's a tie between my hats, tops, and items tabs. The hats and tops I worked the hardest for and had the longest, and the Items tab has I guess are considered the most wanted items on Gaia. You know, evolving items, certain RIG items, stuff like that. Plus, it's the only tab I have that's rolled over to the 2nd page. rofl

I could care less about the shoes and bottoms...hell, even the accessories could go. talk2hand

Enduring Gaian

7,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
The items tab is definitely the most important for me cause it contains about 70 % of all my things (that are important anyway).

Aemon Targaryen's Partner

Tiny Lionheart

My most important tab is probably my "Items" tab, since a majority of EIs and REIs end up being placed under that tab. On the other hand, my least important tab is definitely my "Shoes" tab. I haven't used anything in that tab in over a year now that I've switched to using leg mods or shoes from Cash shop/RIG items that are placed under different tabs.

Honestly, if everything from my shoes tab suddenly disappeared, I wouldn't realize it for a few months at least. Now if everything from my items tab disappeared, I'd file a report and hope that the issue could be resolved and the items returned. If that didn't work, I would try to earn back what items I could but I'd never be able to regain them all.

Inuyasha's Fangirl

Rainbow Goddess

31,215 Points
  • Let There Be Color 500
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Market Browser 100
I'd be sad if my items or accessory tab was gone. But yeah, like the others, I wouldn't mind if my shoes were gone haha

Tiny Lionheart

Skarlis
          Hmmm....It's a tie between my hats, tops, and items tabs. The hats and tops I worked the hardest for and had the longest, and the Items tab has I guess are considered the most wanted items on Gaia. You know, evolving items, certain RIG items, stuff like that. Plus, it's the only tab I have that's rolled over to the 2nd page. rofl

I could care less about the shoes and bottoms...hell, even the accessories could go. talk2hand

The only items on my accessories tab that I would really miss are my Masquerade, my gentleman's gloves, and my assortment of reading glasses. The last two I could easily get back, but the Masquerade would be a bit more difficult. Plus, I'd be quite sad if someone stole my beautiful nose.
I'm going to jump on the boat here, and say they can take my shoes all they want, but no touchie my items tab! You can have shoes under the items tab anyway.. so hurhurhur @ them.

headsprout's Wife

Crumbly Bum

A majority of my favorite items happen to be in the hats tab even though I rarely use the hats poses from them so I have to say that's my most treasured. I could live without bottoms (ooh la la!) or shoes since idc about them too much, I'm a leg mod lover anyhow.
My favourite category is the Items tab, but I also wouldn't want anyone stealing my Tops because that's the tab my Nitemare Scarf is under.

As for what I would be least devastated with being stolen... Definitely the shoes.

Ring-tailed Lunatic

10,975 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Redecorator 50
In all of my accounts it's my item tab that is most occupied.

IDGAF about shoes much though

Tiny Lionheart

ThanatosRising
My favourite category is the Items tab, but I also wouldn't want anyone stealing my Tops because that's the tab my Nitemare Scarf is under.

As for what I would be least devastated with being stolen... Definitely the shoes.

The shoes tab definitely seems to be the least loved.

Sexy Exhibitionist

13,125 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Gender Swap 100
shoot i'd be saddd if any of my items got jacked from me. My most loved would have to be my items tab i think, hell it has ALL of my EI'S there!!! I think i could do without my shoes tab. Those are cheap and i can re-buy if they decide to walk themselves over to another account lol

~Eva

Rainbow Worshipper

30,100 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
So GCD, which tab of items is most important to you? Probably my items tab. It has the most expensive and most items in it. Would be the hardest to recreate
Which tab is the least important? Shoes, they would be so easily replaced. All I literary have is a bunch of heels and some other random cheap shoes (Each shoe costs under 2,000 each and there is less than 15 of them).
And what would you do if you ever lost either of them?
If I lost my items, I would rage quit for a bit most likely.
Shoes I would be annoyed but buy them back.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff