Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

Genius

More light blue and purple items please.
I like the beyond items, even though they are based off an anime.
And hair ribbons. Keiko's cakes. Ooh.

Mystical Shapeshifter

I would like to see Loyal's shop please.

Beelzhugs's Rival

Naughty Nerd

Love how they ASK us this when there are HUNDREDS of forums asking for recolours of certain items. How about recolour ALL or most of the gold shop items? And more salon updates. More accessories, more recolours for Dernier Cri. Updates for new items, lots of them, like what we used to get before. I'd love to see more grab bags, seriously, I think this is the most EFFECTIVE, going to repeat that, EFFECTIVE gold sink you came up with. But little advice for the next one to come, choose items that people buy the MOST and come in the most use from the users, don't just choose random things to recolour. Try recolouring multi-use items and selling them for gold for once. You'd be surprised about the gold sink, but my guess is that this will be passed up like the rest of us.

Whatever.

zbrahh's Partner In Crime

Coloring Trash

I would love some new colors to the hairstyles we have in the shops. That are the colors of the splitting hairs. THAT COST "GOLD"

ThyOneGuy's Oppa

I'd say recolors are unnecessary at the moment you just released animal body options the focus should be on those. The new idea of an MC for a little critter is a good start. The salon & all of the shops need more items. It's a great gold dump and could help reduce the crazy inflation thats been going on.

Giddy Gaian

25,375 Points
  • Egg Collector 100
  • Party Member 100
  • Prepared for Liftoff 50
More grab bags. All the grab bags. They're terrific gold sinks and fun. Also hair. Of course hair. We always want more hair, why is this even a question? We want some good hair for our avatars. Especially the new animal bases! I want some floof on this head.

Hell, you could be doing grab bags that are basically full of redesigns of old items to fit our animal bases. People would buy so many of those.

Friendly Dabbler

Elegant Veil would be nice. Updating the graphics of these items would be nice for current holders too. I love this item, but it just doesn't like nice anymore. sweatdrop

BrujitaFerox's Fangirl

Ruthless Bloodsucker

Violet Horns of the Demon please.. in dc not cash shop

Hopeful Girl

Princess Angelishia

How about some of those Gold Shop items that were released for the Animal Bases for the Human Bases? The animals get basic white short skirt and pretty basic pink shorts! gonk dream items turned into miniature clothes... emo

Edit:
Oh. And more satchels/pouches like from the Sandman items, but in multiple, existing colors. I want in purple, pink, white, orange...etc etc

Blessed Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
I'd say, a Black Smith shop sounds good, where it sells hardware or weapons rofl
It would be great if gaian's can go buy some weapona or any hardwares in a blacksmith.
We could also make it so gaian's can collect certain item to craft/smelt/forge/create items.

Loyal Rogue

14,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Elocutionist 200
honestly, I feel like we need more Gold Shop Event Items. smile I'd love things like that, to make us non GC users feel more included.

also, Gold-Shop Game-Items. like, items that you can have games on, like the RIGs. obviously, less awesome ones, but still capable of holding attention and being somewhat flashy.

Blessed Humorist

The poll should have an all of the above option since I want all of the poll's options to occur.

Loyal Loiterer

I think as many different items as we can get in the gold shop would be great, so all of the above would be good. The main thing though are gold items that are as high of quality as the chance items or monthly collectibles, because there is a huge gap in quality between most of the things. Also nice looking hair and eyes in the salon would be great.
Princess Angelishia
Hello again all!

We here at Gaia HQ were wondering: if you could have anything in a gold shop update, what would it be? We'd really appreciate it if you'd take a second to take the poll above, and post some of your suggestions below!

Thank you so much in advance!

Princess Angelishia

Note: The poll will close 3 days from when this topic was made.

1. Anklets and shoe clips. For gaians that like layering it's very difficult to get shoe clips in a lot of colors on the feet.

2. Raggedy Doll Yarn Wig and cyber wig recolors. Preferably, I'd like some of the cyber wigs monocolored so it'd be easier to match with suff. Because seriously I can't really find any afro textured hair items (very few). And those that exist don't go with the colors of the bangs that have been released. Raggedy Doll Yarn wigs do okay but they only come in a few colors, only one or two of which match with any customizable bangs.

3. Gaia would it hurt to give people with afro textured hair more hairstyle selection (particularly some with bangs?) Now, granted you can buy masquerade for bangs that come in a variety of colors) but the few "black" hairstyles on Gaia tend to come in colors that don't match any of the bangs. And why should people who want black hairstyles have to pay millions for masquerade when other hair textures with bangs are in the salons. If Gaia needs any help doing what they (Lanzer) said they'd do years ago I'd be more than willing to supply images. As for an "item" per se?

Kawaii Man-Lover

eluzabeth
RECOLOURS ARE BORING PLEASE STOP GAIA
PLEASE BE ORIGINAL, I KNOW YOU GUYS CAN DO IT

--------

MY NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS SALON~*~
It's been nearly a year since Salon Durem was updated!!
Can we get long straight hair kinda like the one in Big Sister/Little Sister??
and some eyes that are not so flat-looking (moe eyes and daydreamer eyes, for example, are emotion_puke )
the colours used could use an update too
honestly i would use the shop hairs a bit more if the colours weren't so... boring D:
the pink and blue hairs are the absolute worst!
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
^needs revamp, badly!
i would like a pink closer to that of audino's pink, and a blue closer to piplup blue
(pokemon were the only things i could think of, sorry)

-------------

after salon update my focus would be on more cute modern clothes.
i love the serafuku, porcelina, and g-lol sets
i think looking at more street fashion would help out a lot for the artists!
clothes that are layerable are the best; ie crop tees+rompers/overalls+sweaters/cardigans+overcoat+belts+pins
not so many once-piece dresses that limit your creativity sweatdrop
and omg shoes that don't look like s**t would be so welcome
again, take a look at what's trendy right now, maybe look at the forever21 website, urban outfitters, or random taobao shops for some quick ideas!
when target and walmart are more fashionable than you guys, you know you have a problem emotion_awesome
let's get visual, shall we??
these hats are not fashionable gaiaaaa D8 User ImageUser Image
and this is a really bad v-neck shirt User Image
pay attention to the hems/lengths of the shirts you make, too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
things that went wrong: shirt looks like plastic, extremely wrinkly-looking, neckline is more of a jumbled mess, frumpy :C
(please note i am not a pixel artist and i can't perfectly convey everything i mean in my 5-min doodle)

--------

DO NOT reserve all the cute stuff just for the cash shop
I SAY THIS AS A HEAVY CASH USER (!!!)
IT SUCKS AND MAKES ME ANGRY that the only cute modern stuff is stuck in hard-to-win CIs
or is put as a limited $10-20 item stare
nothing in the gold shop appeals to me nowadays
i have a really hard time dressing up my mules, and i can only imagine what jobless kids feel like, with no nice-looking gold shop options!!
if that had been my experience 8+ years ago, i would not have stayed on gaia!
the nice thing about back then is that cash stuff (DIs) were obtainable through the MP but that's simply not the case anymore so what's a girl to do???
give kids a reason to stay so when they do have spending power, they won't feel so bad buying from the CS

------------

ONE LAST THING
the stuff in global imports is a hot mess emotion_zombie
please stop wasting gold shop updates with things that are badly coloured (overly saturated and poorly-pixeled!!) and with things that maybe two people will enjoy
we get so few of them, and fewer sets each time that i can't remember the last time i actually used something from the gold shops
(and you know exactly which items i'm talking about User ImageUser ImageUser Image)
im not telling you to focus only on girly, western clothing, but seriously why did you think this was a good idea?? User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff