Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

more green items

Tiny Smoker

Leg mods.
And more pastel colored items.

i mean no rush just like, if you can squeeze it, you feel?

10,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Signature Look 250
Just add some high quality recolors/new items with multiple poses for high prices 50m+ .. Slow down on LV for a while, the more gold you take of the system and the less billionaires there are on Gaia the better.. If 1000 members buy 1 for 50m, that's 50b taken out. Now if there were many high quality items then it would be a huge gold sink.

Ferocious Warrior

31,475 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Screeching Savior 100
  • Master Slayer 200
I'd like to see some Animal Hairstyles in Salon Durem. And since it's a Gold Shop, have none of them cost cash. That way, I can give my kitty some nice black hair while I wait for the cost of the Black Cat fur to go down in the Marketplace...

Stone-cold Loiterer

What I would like to see is a brand-new evolving item that can only bought with gold. No cash alternative.

That would be a good step in the right direction. No more recolors--I want to see NEW items.

Demonic Kitten

11,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Clambake 200
An item that blocks all announcements that involve the cash shop, gaia cash, or flynn.

Anxious Scrounger

GLJordan
more green items

I 2nd this.

Shy Girl

I was thinking for the Salon we got new hairs.

Buns?
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bangs? Bangs to the side?

[spolier] User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Short hairs

This is something fun, like dip dyed, and there could be a lot for this one. Possibly we could choose the colors ourselves?
User Image

These are just some ideas. 3nodding

Flavien Z's Girlfriend

Obsessive Chomper

19,100 Points
  • Punk Patrol 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Team Moira 200
Eh, anything will do, just as long as it'll be in the gold shops. No point in suggesting if it's going to be in La Victoire or Club Verge. User Image

For Jonron's Compadre

Hopeless Trash

21,650 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Falling For You 25
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Torn between outfits, accessories, and salon updates!

Rainbow Raider

12,700 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
          Updates We Need
          - MC recolors going into Loyal's Bazaar.
          - New high quality gold-sink items in Dernier Cri
          - Recolors of the items that are there now in Dernier Cri being sold in Dernier Cri
          User Image User Image User Image
          - Bi-monthly gold shop updates that feature more than just one item in six colors
          - Some decent pants. In colors. With detail. That aren't shaded like s**t.
          - Exclusive items from shop grab bags that you can ONLY get through the grab bags.
          - Salon Durem updated monthly with new hair in colors that actually match the brightness and quality of items and wigs.
          - Multi-pose items being sold in pieces as the single poses in gold shops. More popular poses cost higher amounts of gold.
          - New piercings and tattoos added to Skin Tyte on a monthly basis. { Maybe other simple body-mods??? }
          User Image Please, please, please make legit plugs.

Specific items
          - Pants. Already said, but I can't stress the importance of more well made PANTS {that aren't a full leg mod}
          - Shoes. Something that doesn't make our feet look so small that we will fall over but also doesn't look bigger than our heads.
          - More gloves and finger-less gloves that have some amount of shading or detail.
          - Monthly birthstone items that can be bought with gold. Because non-cash users have birthdays too.
          - Body hair and well made facial hair in different colors, styles, and pieces. Let us layer that s**t.
          - Allow mixing of colors of the reversible bracelet and earring sets or make new multi-layer multi-color accessory that will.
          - New glasses, glasses chains { glasses chain connected to piercings please? }, masks and facial accessories.
          - Underwear. Not just plain s**t, fancy and in different styles. I've been waiting for something like the Bunnihilation briefs.

Moxxic's Princess

Moon Priestess

Thank you everyone for your suggestions~ ! heart
I think it'd be great if Gaia added the super expensive items, like the Kitten Stars, to Dernier Cri for a fixed Gold price. I noticed that the Angel mini wings were there at a set price, and it got me thinking that if maybe they did that with other expensive items, it could really help the inflation.

Edit: Like for instance, Aurora Kitten Star is usually around 100 million, and Lilac and Rosetta Kitten Star are at least 500 million or so. Set them in Dernier Cri for 10 million and then there's no ridiculous pricing.

Sweetest Muse

34,215 Points
  • Nuclear Plant 500
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
I would like to see a black version of the powdered sugarplum set xd

Receiver

Yen Quest
Salon is an option!? I'd like to see some new hair/contacts/facial-hairs. ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items