Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

What do you want Gaia to add more of into the gold shops?

More Old 2003 Recolors! 0.094638242894057 9.5% [ 586 ]
More Grab Bags! (Like Barton Boutique Grab Bag) 0.087855297157623 8.8% [ 544 ]
More Outfits (Pants, shirts, dresses, etc.)! 0.34496124031008 34.5% [ 2136 ]
More Accessories! (Hairbows, jewelry, handhelds, etc.) 0.10998062015504 11.0% [ 681 ]
MC Recolors! 0.13791989664083 13.8% [ 854 ]
More Salon Durem Updates! 0.22464470284238 22.5% [ 1391 ]
Total Votes:[ 6192 ]
This poll closed on March 6, 2014.
No longer accepting new votes.
<< < 1 2 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 152 153 154 > >> »|

Sparkly Hunter

some musical instruments maybe? heart
like simple recorder or flute heart

Dangerous Fairy

23,100 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Purple-eyed Dreamer
Hasuki Aatisuto
I'd like to see Loyal's Shop actually come to fruition.

This. And it would be nice if the prices weren't as high there as in Dernier Cri.

Prices in those shops are supposed to be that high. It was requested that they be. Of course, in Loyal's shop, there wasn't anything said that everything would have to be. But you would have to come up with suggestions for things that are not so high in rarity, age or price. Those items in there now one would expect to be very high.

Moonlight Healer

Nyadriel
Prices in those shops are supposed to be that high. It was requested that they be. Of course, in Loyal's shop, there wasn't anything said that everything would have to be. But you would have to come up with suggestions for things that are not so high in rarity, age or price. Those items in there now one would expect to be very high.

I have nothing against high prices in Dernier Cri, I'm afraid you must have misread me. I just wouln't like the prices in Loyalty Shop to be the same. Still, a variety of prices would still be fine. I just think that would be unfair to reward people with items they cannot buy since they cannot afford it. That would not even seem to be a reward, just a copy of DC shop.

Noble Survivor

Princess Angelishia
Hello again all!

We here at Gaia HQ were wondering: if you could have anything in a gold shop update, what would it be? We'd really appreciate it if you'd take a second to take the poll above, and post some of your suggestions below!

Thank you so much in advance!

Princess Angelishia

Note: The poll will close 3 days from when this topic was made.

Hello Princess Angelishia,

A while back siskataya posting something like this in the GCD; siskataya's Thread and I posted what I really, really wanted there; My Post;
Original Post
Since I've joined Gaia I've only use these pants; User ImageWingin It Blue Pants, User ImageWingin It Gray Pants, and the User ImageWingin It Tan Pants. They are part of this set; Wingin It but I only use the pants. xp But doing them all would be pretty epic.

I just love the overall style of them and the iconic Gaia Wing on the pants and they just suit my avi perfectly. I would LOVE to have them in White, Black, Dark Red, Red, Dark Green, Light Blue, and any other color you would want to do. I'd be very, very happy to see them in those colors. heart heart

I would still love them, as they are the only pants I wear, don't even care if you put them in Grab Bag thing, I will get them all!

4,950 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
Princess Angelishia
Hello again all!

We here at Gaia HQ were wondering: if you could have anything in a gold shop update, what would it be? We'd really appreciate it if you'd take a second to take the poll above, and post some of your suggestions below!

Thank you so much in advance!

Princess Angelishia

Note: The poll will close 3 days from when this topic was made.

want more wigs. smile

Beloved Explorer

9,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
for me any updates of the gold shop will do but please make it sure to be cheaper for us to afford it, especially gaians like me who could not afford to purchase Gcash.....thank you!

Playful Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Hero 100
More Gold Shop hairstyles would be great... Especially cute ones with long hair and/or twintail hairstyles... And while at it, some cute Animal hairstyles for Gold in Salon Durem would be highly appreciated as well... Oh, and hairbows.. Can't have enough hairbows... cat_smile

Kawaii Shounen

new clothing def. for gold shops, but instead, make them look...worthy?
not too pixely like the new freebie antlers.(dont get me wrong though, i love them)
oh and please for the love of god, if youre going to do hats, stop that bad shading on avis' head.

Striking Sex Symbol

Ridley Starsmore
-ponders-

And you deserve everything on that list, just for effort alone. wink

Playful Businesswoman

7,650 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
i like to see more school uniform like outfits :3

Compassionate Conversationalist

29,450 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Battle: Level 10 250
Aekou
Ridley Starsmore
-ponders-

And you deserve everything on that list, just for effort alone. wink

Indeed. But I'll settle for the ears. wink

Striking Sex Symbol

I would love to just see items/recolours in more greens!
Emerald, Pastel, Spring... ^^ heart

Moonlight Bibliophile

16,600 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Nerd 50
Anything that's well pixeled tbh

Victorious Hero

User Image

Definitely more outfits and accessories.

I don't really care for 03 recolours or grab bags.

It would be cool if you did an update for global imports with a new egyptian set or clothes from other countries from all over the world. Spain, Italy, Germany, Sweden, Australia, different African countries, Aztec or Mayan inspired clothes, etc. I know we hav a few sets like that, but they are pretty basic and/or outdated.

In general, I think more HIGH QUALITY items would be great. It doesn't have to be cutesy leg and arm mods, as those are perfectly fine in the cash shop... but creative outfits with lots of detail would be great.

Another fantasy and sci-fi update would be cool, as well.
Maybe dwarf and orc "fashion" inspired by Tolkien? Or sleek sci-fi battle suits / robotic accessories, etc.
User Image

Magical Nerd

16,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Hygienic 200
  • Hero 100
I think we need some leggings that are like shorts. Leggings that go down to the mid-thigh area. Also, we haven't gotten a gold shop hair update in a while. I suggest a wide range of different ethnic hairstyles and hairstyles that are multi-colored. I'm all for any accessories in the jewelry shop, or even piercings in Skin Tyte.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff