Welcome to Gaia! ::

DanieIle's Husbando

Sparkly Fatcat

19,100 Points
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
OMG, I've expected the rei bundle #6 to make those eis drop a lot, but never thought that they would drop so much.
Something to watch out for, definitely.

Festive Celebrator

buncy
sooo Beastly Professor has gotten real cheap.

I didn't know this item at all! The shirt is lovely whee

Gracious Muse

16,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Lyanda
OMG, I've expected the rei bundle #6 to make those eis drop a lot, but never thought that they would drop so much.
Something to watch out for, definitely.

Seriously! I'm looking at a Miniero Scroll for less than 30k and Le Carousel for 70k. If you haven't picked up one of the 3rd gen. EI's from the bundle by now, I don't know what you're doing with your gold!

Festive Celebrator

My latest find is this bag. Actually all of the Classic Bowling Bags are in my opinion great accessories. They come in white, yellow, red and purple. And are usually between 300g and 500g. Really cute and a great bargain, if you ask me. wink

Noob

Scarlet mist!-A lovely wig, beautiful eyes with red eye shadow, and what i feel are the prettiest lips on gaia :]
Deflated a bit, around 200k...I feel it's worth so much more <3

Heart Giver

13,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Person of Interest 200
I'm sobbing because I bought Band of Bremen a week ago @ 800k-ish and subsequently becoming broke
and now
3rd gen is only 168k

EI BUNDLES
WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO

Partying Member

15,825 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Window Shopper 100
ineffable duck
I'm sobbing because I bought Band of Bremen a week ago @ 800k-ish and subsequently becoming broke
and now
3rd gen is only 168k

EI BUNDLES
WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO

I have this situation before too. Because of EI/REI bundles. I just sell away the previous bought EI for latest dropped down price (for example, I bought watchmaker with 200k, now it's at 130k, I just sold it at 128k). And then after a few more days/after 2 weeks, re-buy the latest generation of that same EI for less than half price of 200k)

That way, not so much lost, and we redeem some of our gold back + still able to have the same poses smile

Not prefect, but better doing that than not doing anything

Don't know if it will work this time, but at least, get some of our gold back, at the end - same items, one costing less. we sell away the pricier same item, buy the item that have same poses but costing at least 1/3 of its original price. Get some gold back 3nodding

Fallen Pants

55,440 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
So I just got a second Mineiro Scroll for 25k eek the first one I got was around three times that.

Sparkly Fairy

Nasuh
ineffable duck
and now
3rd gen is only 168k

EI BUNDLES
WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO

I have this situation before too. Because of EI/REI bundles. I just sell away the previous bought EI for latest dropped down price (for example, I bought watchmaker with 200k, now it's at 130k, I just sold it at 128k). And then after a few more days/after 2 weeks, re-buy the latest generation of that same EI for less than half price of 200k)

That way, not so much lost, and we redeem some of our gold back + still able to have the same poses smile

Not prefect, but better doing that than not doing anything

Don't know if it will work this time, but at least, get some of our gold back, at the end - same items, one costing less. we sell away the pricier same item, buy the item that have same poses but costing at least 1/3 of its original price. Get some gold back 3nodding
Just got a 3rd gen for 120k.

Was debating selling my 2nd gen for reduced price since i recently got it for like 500k range or so... but now im thinking of keeping it. WAH WAH.

But yeah, i cant believe the prices of 3rd gens currently. Fraction of the price of the previous gens.

Anxious Friend

ineffable duck
and now
3rd gen is only 168k

EI BUNDLES
WHY MUST YOU HURT ME SO

Crying inside for the same reason emo

Great steal for those who don't have it. Band of Bremen has such gorgeous eyes and other poses.

Another great item is Mythic Hair. Full of pretty freaking awesome wigs for only 32k. Why isn't this item more expensive?!?!

Formal Elocutionist

buncy
So I just got a second Mineiro Scroll for 25k eek the first one I got was around three times that.

HOLY MOLY! burning_eyes

Loverboy

User Image Caretaker Tia is also at an insanely low price of around 40k

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
buncy

*buys two and is now making an Edward Scissorhands avatar*

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

I love when EI bundles come out!
It's the best time to catch a good deal.

Regal Adornment (Golden Egg)

Such a beautiful item for less than 5k!

Fairy

12,125 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
ineffable duck

...I'm starting to sell my stuff now, ALL THESE THINGS!! FIRST DAPPY DANDY AND NOW THIS!?!??! SUCH WONDERFUL PRICES FOR THE ITEMS I'VE BEEN DYING TO GET!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff