Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
; D Rosamund redemption I SAW Hitted 900k in MP! Waiting for 600k More Deflation (Demand Official Price of it, Wanting is LBP- 300k ) xd
M.Scrolls Are Cheap! Lowest I Bought was 20k bought x10 of the scrolls and it was Worth it! (:

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Gamine
Hazelaar
There's a Prince Patchouli up for 35k right now, if someone wants to snag it. (There was a second one at that price, but I got it. :T )

aaaand it's gone xD
Such a lovely colour combination, I wish we had more items that shade of blue/turquoise, it just seems like the ones we usually get are so..aggressive.

edit: The recolour Prince Vetiver is around 21k for those who are a little more inclined towards maroon/red and gold.
-----------------------------------------------------

I never use purple-y colors that much, but God damn, that was way too damn cute not to buy. ; w ;

Bum

53,625 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

I just had a mini freak out about how low Toxic Kitten has gotten! I've wanted one since it came out, and last time I looked at it, it was 200k+.
I snatched one up for 50K, but there's quite a few listings in the 60K region.

Benevolent Genius

13,900 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Mark Twain 100
Gamine
Hazelaar
There's a Prince Patchouli up for 35k right now, if someone wants to snag it. (There was a second one at that price, but I got it. :T )

aaaand it's gone xD
Such a lovely colour combination, I wish we had more items that shade of blue/turquoise, it just seems like the ones we usually get are so..aggressive.

edit: The recolour Prince Vetiver is around 21k for those who are a little more inclined towards maroon/red and gold.
I bought those items for 2-3x that much and still thought they were a bargain. They're the cutest elephants ever! Now, I know what to have my eyes on next time I'm at invo sale. emotion_awesome

Speaking of ultra cute ungulates, I don't remember if they've been posted already, but these ponies have the best multicolored wigs IMO.
Tender Care
Little Lemon Lime
Razzle Dazzle
Siren Shell

Fashionable Vampire

Peter's Youth used to sit in the 90k range, but it's deflated to the 55k range. With headphones, a cheap face-mod and a nifty shirt, you can't go wrong!

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Sifen Yamishi
Peter's Youth used to sit in the 90k range, but it's deflated to the 55k range. With headphones, a cheap face-mod and a nifty shirt, you can't go wrong!

That's one of my favorite face mods!~

High-functioning Detective

20,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
Hoshina Utau120
Secret Retreat has dropped down to about 300k. So it's deflated a lot. Amazaing red hair, red items, as well as blue. I've had my eye on this one for quite a while. But I suggest you watch it to see if it deflates any more.

And that ab mod! emotion_drool

Sparkly Friend

Goddess_Lightning
; D Rosamund redemption I SAW Hitted 900k in MP! Waiting for 600k More Deflation (Demand Official Price of it, Wanting is LBP- 300k ) xd
M.Scrolls Are Cheap! Lowest I Bought was 20k bought x10 of the scrolls and it was Worth it! (:

I'm waiting anxiously for Rosamund's Redemption to go down too! Can't believe how much Rosamund's Revenge has inflated since it came out, though! confused

Devoted Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
mistymountaingirl
Goddess_Lightning

I'm waiting anxiously for Rosamund's Redemption to go down too! Can't believe how much Rosamund's Revenge has inflated since it came out, though! confused

let's wait for the deflation!
Bump sweatdrop

Reindeer

donkey skin and court of the elf queen ;x;
donkey skin is such a beautiful item! so is court of the elf queen ;x; angry whenever i see them so cheap

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

User Image
Princess Discord - Sure, it's not cheap, but I can't believe how inexpensive it is compared to its counterpart (User Image Princess Harmony). Seriously, how is that the more expensive item?

...no straight thing was ever made."

Philosophizing Smoker

44,800 Points
  • Bitter Sandstorm 200
  • Winged 100
  • Master Slayer 200

What item is "donkey skin"? Do you have a link?

Oeuf
donkey skin is such a beautiful item! so is court of the elf queen ;x; angry whenever i see them so cheap

Reindeer

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

What item is "donkey skin"? Do you have a link?

Oeuf
http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/47955

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces