Beloved Seeker

7,550 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Lyanda
EDIT: and minero has dropped to 25k omg

-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-
"...of the crooked timber of humanity...

I'm not sure any Rosamund item will ever be cheap, but we can hope! whee I will have that item. ninja

...no straight thing was ever made."

Goddess_Lightning
Lyanda
OMG, I've expected the rei bundle #6 to make those eis drop a lot, but never thought that they would drop so much.
Something to watch out for, definitely.

:3 the rapid bundle no.6 is worth it! deflated and agreed, 30k for scroll, carou is average of 70k and bremen is down to 140k ish. just waiting for the rosamund recolor drops down really low xD
like the reve recolored WAS in the beginning 1.4mil lowest in the 1st week when it came out and now it's dead cheap to average of 500k!! best year to start of items on gaia indeed! for 2013! :3
i think it'll drop depending on how long the ei bundle would be available.
Just look at how much reve Marin has dropped.

I'll be getting two. >u<

Thank for the edit! I just snagged one for 24k. I didn't know it had dropped that low!

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
25-50k list:
cutie cow girl
cute western wear 49k

Magical Girl
adorable sailor moon style. Cute wig and background! Plus more..

L'alchimste de Flamme
those flaming hands are worth it. 44k

Edo Ukiyoe
Awesome backgrounds!!! 42k

Sheryl Orange
Arm Mod, Eye Mod, Leg Mod, dress, and headphones!!! 42k

Dryfinna theAll-Wise
hair piece, Dress, and leggings 50k

Sparkly Prophet

15,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cont.

Elama the Phoenix
the hat and cape are amazing. Plus the colors are cream and light blue!

Nihon Shoki
The details!!! The Details!!! 25k

Peter Pan
no explanation needed 33k

Kuchisake-Onna
creepy mouth, bloody dress, and a pair of bloody scissors 37k

Lovely KISS
cute leggings, short dress, and a hair thingy 27k

Fates Aritllery
two masks and two swords based on life and death 35k

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
When did Sorrow's Preamble drop so low? I just got one for 45k. I remembered them being 200k, once upon a time.

Formal Elocutionist

Anghared Wynn
When did Sorrow's Preamble drop so low? I just got one for 45k. I remembered them being 200k, once upon a time.

once upon a time wasnt all that long ago. just last halloween it was up to around that much. it seems to be a very seasonal item. at the right moment, you can get it for dirt cheap. And wait a while, and you most likely can sell it for double what you bought it for.

Unstoppable Hunter

14,775 Points
  • Married 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Elocutionist 200
TINSTAAFL
Anghared Wynn

once upon a time wasnt all that long ago. just last halloween it was up to around that much. it seems to be a very seasonal item. at the right moment, you can get it for dirt cheap. And wait a while, and you most likely can sell it for double what you bought it for.
I guess I just got it at the right moment, then. smile

Devoted Streaker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Forum Regular 100
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

I'm not sure any Rosamund item will ever be cheap, but we can hope! whee I will have that item. ninja

Goddess_Lightning
Lyanda
OMG, I've expected the rei bundle #6 to make those eis drop a lot, but never thought that they would drop so much.

:3 the rapid bundle no.6 is worth it! deflated and agreed, 30k for scroll, carou is average of 70k and bremen is down to 140k ish. just waiting for the rosamund recolor drops down really low xD
like the reve recolored WAS in the beginning 1.4mil lowest in the 1st week when it came out and now it's dead cheap to average of 500k!! best year to start of items on gaia indeed! for 2013! :3

Saw it Hit 1.1mil in MP awhile ago! :3 Can't wait until the rosamund gets deflated soon! ;-; want it to be around 300-400k in my opinion xD

Noob

Silver Sonata has amazing hair and adorable old fashioned leg mod. It's deflated at 40k right now :]

Alien Sex Symbol

Yall are making me poor.

;D

Alien Sex Symbol

Goddess_Lightning
-x-Noxious-x-Nyx-x-

Goddess_Lightning
Lyanda

Saw it Hit 1.1mil in MP awhile ago! :3 Can't wait until the rosamund gets deflated soon! ;-; want it to be around 300-400k in my opinion xD

I'm selling mine now in hopes to buy it back later for profit. :]
If there ever comes a day where we can't be together...

Le Carousel 3rd Gen. While the 1st and 2nd Generations of this item is in the 200k range, this item is just under 100k, and even then, it still has the same items as it's predecessors ^___^ Right now, I think the lowest buy price is 80k, but I bought mine for about 65k a few days ago. I think this item is pretty awesome! It has a gorgeous pair of eyes, dresses, a few hair pieces, wings. I'm just surprised it's not as expensive as it's other generations ^__^

...keep me in your heart, I'll stay there forever.

I was surprised to get Biancamella for only 200k. I haven't been active on gaia in a while but I remember it being one of the first EI and I expected it to be well over 800k like Fallen Wish.

And Gift of the Goddess for something like 35k? It seems such an easy/superior substitute for Winged Anklets that I thought it'd be much harder to get.

Mega Bit

chemical love - 50k, has nice hat, corset and boots.

rumble on the rocks - 60k for thuggish bruises and cuts.

blind death- a bit pricier at 120k, but has really pretty dress and hair extension.

ivory guardian of inland sea- had my eye on this for awhile and deflated well beyond what I expected to 110k. I like the hair, skirt and boots.

henna tattoo - 20-25k, it deflated a lot and I use it on like every other avatar since it has such a nice pattern.

Hesitant Mystic

here's a few, I'll probably post more later on, when I have more time.
User Image
Elegant Veil 85k/90k.
It's always been an old favorite of mine, and it matches Polar Tear perfectly.

User Image

Love Song 78k
This is a unique and admittedly somewhat hard-to-use item, but those eyes have come in handy many times for me.

Kurby123321 's Honey Bun

Beloved Bunny

YJust a few items I wanted to point out

Assassin's Guise
A bit inflated, but even at it's inflated price it's pretty good.
Comes with a nice hood, a few weapons, and this .....unique I am pose.

Vigilant Lost Boy
The cheapest of the lost boy items.
It's also inflated, but still so worth it.

Hollywood Vixen
The cheapest of the Hollywood items.
Such beautiful hair and dress.

Alpha Centauri
Yes the colors on this item are quite strange
But its such a beautiful item in my eyes

Corral de la Moreria
I don't even think I need to say much.
So beautiful.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items