Welcome to Gaia! ::

Salty Pirate

46,975 Points
  • Grunnyland Dabbler 50
  • Grunnyland Collector 150
  • Grunnyland Expert 250
Whoaaa I sorta want a SECOND Kelp o' the Loch. And the Field Creeper is so cheap now! Holy cow! I probably would only use the crows but... 8k!!!

Shirtless Millionaire

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
*cough* Angelic Halo *cough*

Stellar Succubus

Konan Tatsuhiko
Lazarus Larkin
Konan Tatsuhiko
White Monster is 12k
How in the world did this happen? O:

...it's really ugly? rofl

I think that about a lot of the items posted here
I just don't really say that out loud
because somebody out there must like it
and who am I to poop on their party?

I actually bought the item for the top
I have no use for the head thing
and the boots are too big for me

I just remembered last seeing it around 40-60k
so the price jump came as a real surprise to me
haha and it appears to be gone now

Given that this thread is actually titled along the lines of "I can't believe that item is so inexpensive"

My reaction to a lot of them has been "Yes, I can believe it is so cheap... it's really unappealing".

Each to their own. I am unlike many here in that this thread doesn't make me go bankrupt. I don't really want that much stuff I'll rarely use in my inventory. It is nice to keep abreast of what's cheap or what might go up because it's listed here smile

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Playful Captain's Hat @ 1k. Super cute cap that is perfect with this month's MC or any minty cream themed avatars

Ruffled-Up Showgirl @ 75k. Nice price for lacy feathery items that be perfect for Gothic or Burlesque themed avatars. I love the hair deco and stocking/shoes combo.

Apprentice Charm @125k. THIS EI is underrated for such cute items and wigs. I never seen this IE go over 200k.

August Birthstone Anklets @ 15k. Anklets would look good with Petite Cherie. Right now it's a steal to buy. Prices always jack up couple months later. Go buy it!

Barton Pirate

17,500 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Elocutionist 200
VVhip
Konan Tatsuhiko
Lazarus Larkin
Konan Tatsuhiko
White Monster is 12k
How in the world did this happen? O:

...it's really ugly? rofl

I think that about a lot of the items posted here
I just don't really say that out loud
because somebody out there must like it
and who am I to poop on their party?

I actually bought the item for the top
I have no use for the head thing
and the boots are too big for me

I just remembered last seeing it around 40-60k
so the price jump came as a real surprise to me
haha and it appears to be gone now

Given that this thread is actually titled along the lines of "I can't believe that item is so inexpensive"

My reaction to a lot of them has been "Yes, I can believe it is so cheap... it's really unappealing".

Each to their own. I am unlike many here in that this thread doesn't make me go bankrupt. I don't really want that much stuff I'll rarely use in my inventory. It is nice to keep abreast of what's cheap or what might go up because it's listed here smile
I like the thread because though, yes, generally the items posted are that cheap for a reason, it can sometimes be a good way to find items that aren't that great overall, but have a nice pose or two that are worth the price. Like the White Monster thing. Normally, when it's even 20k, I'm not interested in that item, but if I could find it for <9k, then it might be worth buying just for the top. This thread kinda pokes deflated items to the surface so you can maybe find out that an item you had written off at the time as too pricey for the quality is now at a price where you're willing to buy it for that one pose you kind of liked.

But then, I have no problem filling my invo with items I may only use one in a blue moon. I change, or at least used to change, my avi so often, there really is no such thing as an item I would wear all the time (besides coco).

(I also like the thread 'cause sometimes it helps you notice the random deflation of items you actually totally liked and thought looked nice but were unaffordable at the time. Like when Vasil's Guiding Fire was released, I really liked it, but I thought it would be way pricey so didn't even bother putting it on my wishlist to watch. But when it popped up on this thread I was able to pick one up where otherwise I might have been oblivious as to its affordability.)

Formal Elocutionist

Try's finding useful (and cheap) SDPlus dolls:

SDPlus Kuro [x], 50k. Comes with a small elegant purple and gold necklace.

SDPlus Ren [x], 98k, For anyone wanting to add a little character to their hair.

SDPlus The Gentleman [x] 50k, comes with an extra pose (a teapot even!) that matches the Dappy Dandy perfectly.

SDPlus Baalin & Eve [x] 79k, comes with its very own marionette!

SDPlus Vladimir Von Helson [x], 100k, comes with a very nifty moustache and goatee.

Dantrech's Princess

Demure Trash

Leocorn - only 70k
I remember when this pet arrives it was so rare!! is cute and have a nice unicorn horn and lion tail <3

Medical Attention 25-30k
I really love the coat and the gloves!!!

Cat Noir 58-60k
it have awesome cloth poses!! I love the legs

Kawaii Slayer

19,500 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Magical Girl 50
      User Image

Mokumoku Naito
      Deadly Music
      http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/77955/

It's only 45k and it you get some cool rock/punk clothes, some gore, and music themed~! whee

I need one of these and now no one is selling. TwT That's the bad thing about this thread, all the items get snatched up ..

Mega Loiterer

9,250 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Loiterer 100

Tiny Chibis's Partner In Crime

God Eater

It's obvious but Imma post it anyway

The new update from Crossstitch. Nice looking items and the highest is only 19.5k. I've been buying multiple colors of the same items and a lot of them layer well emotion_kirakira

Rogue

10,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Champion 300
Ami Satomora
It's obvious but Imma post it anyway

The new update from Crossstitch. Nice looking items and the highest is only 19.5k. I've been buying multiple colors of the same items and a lot of them layer well emotion_kirakira

IKR? gonk I dont normally wear hats but this update heart heart heart
must have!
    how is this item only 35k?
    has a cute wig and other silly accessories.
    the ice king

and also how is this precious ei cheap? for a steal of 279k
    has lots of hats, clothing, and wigs!
    seracila pendant

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Tsukita-chan
Medical Attention 25-30k
I really love the coat and the gloves!!!

If I wasn't super broke right now, I'd totally pay 20k just for that pidgeon.

Golden Saint

9,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
TINSTAAFL
Try's finding useful (and cheap) SDPlus dolls:

SDPlus Kuro [x], 50k. Comes with a small elegant purple and gold necklace.

Dang, I need this.

Hoarder

Is there a separate thread about "how can that item be that expensive?"

I'd be curious to see what people post. 8'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items